PDA

View Full Version : WIth the No XP and no Rewards happening more often, can I suggest something?

kitcho1977
06-20-2017, 05:41 AM
I have put many hours and a little bit of money into this game cause its my favourite game this year, The constant error with the AI not giving XP or rewards is becoming really game breaking since I mainly play and enjoy the VS AI side of the game........no dropouts or ganks by cent squads, At this stage why would it make a difference to make XP the same for MM off and MM on? Also what K/d do you need to get level 2-3 bots? I am above the 50% win rate but still face a mixture of level 1-2 bots. Level 1 make the game quit boring. Yes I have played PVP I just enjoy AI more

I know you have said before that you have no plans for the near future for bot changes but I think you will find a lot of people starting to play the AI because of the issues with PVP

Thanks

Gray360UK
06-20-2017, 10:06 AM
I know their focus is on PvP and they are planning to introduce an incentive to PvP (yes Damien we heard you talking at the start of the last Warriors Den Livestream). Damien (Developer) was saying something about different percentages for different game modes 'because that is what we want, we want a PvP game'. I don't know what they have planned, but it seems like they want to push people away from VS AI. I think they are missing the part where VS AI is the only stable thing in the game though.

XxHunterHxX
06-20-2017, 11:03 AM
Not gona happen...i already asked that and they just ignored it..

Nexo.C
06-20-2017, 11:22 AM
I know their focus is on PvP and they are planning to introduce an incentive to PvP (yes Damien we heard you talking at the start of the last Warriors Den Livestream). Damien (Developer) was saying something about different percentages for different game modes 'because that is what we want, we want a PvP game'. I don't know what they have planned, but it seems like they want to push people away from VS AI. I think they are missing the part where VS AI is the only stable thing in the game though.
Oh i missed that one. Switched on when Pope was saying that the mic was on already. So, i hope they are not punishing vsAI players in any kind of taking away XP or something like that. Then i will quit.
I hope they instead give PVP more rewarding because PVP have to suffer trough their instable network. As i mentioned in other thread-> They have to give players something to stick with PVP/the game despite and because all the issues they have to deal with by simply want to play this game(PVP).

Gray360UK
06-20-2017, 11:27 AM
Oh i missed that one. Switched on when Pope was saying that the mic was on already. So, i hope they are not punishing vsAI players in any kind of taking away XP or something like that. Then i will quit.
I hope they instead give PVP more rewarding because PVP have to suffer trough their instable network. As i mentioned in other thread-> They have to give players something to stick with PVP/the game despite and because all the issues they have to deal with by simply want to play this game(PVP).

I think, and this is just guesswork based on what Damien was saying, that it's going to be bigger rewards for PvP, more Steel or XP maybe. He was saying something about 50% for Duels, 100% for 4 vs 4 ... an incentive to PvP ... but 50% / 100% of what we did not have the chance to find out, because people in the chat said they could hear Damien and Eric told him to stop talking ;)

Nexo.C
06-20-2017, 11:41 AM
I think, and this is just guesswork based on what Damien was saying, that it's going to be bigger rewards for PvP, more Steel or XP maybe. He was saying something about 50% for Duels, 100% for 4 vs 4 ... an incentive to PvP ... but 50% / 100% of what we did not have the chance to find out, because people in the chat said they could hear Damien and Eric told him to stop talking ;)

Ah, i knew it. Damien is the good cop. I guess Roman was like. Whaaat? More rewards? Then i have to hold back my Cent nerfs to even the odds. :)
But seriuosly i think it is a good idea. Like the OP i would love the same amount of Xp for vsAI, but i think then PVP is on its last breaths( on PC at least).

kitcho1977
06-20-2017, 08:52 PM
I agree 100% that PVP XP needs a boost in all games modes..............when they work. If they can't increase Xp at least let the MM on game begin after a certain time, cause as it is 90% of games don't start because I'm waiting on players which forces me to turn MM off and half my XP

I use most of the characters to keep the game fresh and as I have noticed the AI are using high gear builds................revenge in a couple of hits

I have been searching for an answer as to what exactly determines the bot level?

UbiJurassic
06-21-2017, 02:28 AM
The rewards issue that occurred over the weekend was very unfortunate and I know a lot of the team is very sorry for its occurrence. It is not our intent for errors like this to ever happen. We want to ensure that player's time is not wasted and that you all receive your much-deserved rewards from the battlefield. Raising XP gain is something we can certainly consider for the future, kitcho1977.

As for your question regarding the bot level, that might be a good question to ask on our "Community Questions" thread (http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/1691964-Community-Questions-Post-Here) on the Official News and Announcements forum.