PDA

View Full Version : The forum is awful quiet......

Duuklah
06-20-2017, 04:41 AM
Where did everyone go?

Dizzy4213
06-20-2017, 05:15 AM
I think everyone is at breaking point, just looking at these forums and Reddit. Players have lost hope. I think the server blackout last week, during the community 'Whiteout' event, was the straw that broke the camel's back, and served as harsh reminder about the current state of this game.

I too, have given up! I couldn't even be bothered logging in to do my 2 Daily Orders yesterday. I probably won't log in today either. I can't speak for everyone, but I think most of us are completely burned out. We'll see what happens during the dev stream this week, but I think it might be time to say goodbye to For Honor, and move on to something else.

ONYX_x5
06-20-2017, 12:54 PM
Blackout will not work. Why ?Cause they already sold you a busted game.
If I buy a watch how is not wearing it going to prove anything to the manufacture?Why would they care? All they wanted was a point of sale. geesh!
Boycott future purchases. Show them that doing business like this is not marketable. Show them that business practices they do today effects their sales tomorrow.
Gaming consumers as whole need to stop being so compulsive. The only reason in game inflation and cut cost game production is a thing is because we blindly and happily spend money.
Why do you think Ubisoft has pulled this same crap over and over across so many of their titles. Because no matter how bad or how bad managed it is we just keep handing them money.
Do you really think Skull and Bones, a p2p multiplayer with a large range of customization, is going to be any different than For Honor? It's the same thing but with ships. No investment on servers cause it's p2p. A in game arms race to drive the Microtransactions. Cut, copy, paste and collect their money. Same same.Why why? Cause we will buy no matter what.

DrinkinMyStella
06-20-2017, 01:02 PM
I went a bought bf 1 back and having a great time without any problems, I will play for honour every now and then.

cragar212
06-20-2017, 01:09 PM
Blackout will not work. Why ?Cause they already sold you a busted game.
If I buy a watch how is not wearing it going to prove anything to the manufacture?Why would they care? All they wanted was a point of sale. geesh!
Boycott future purchases. Show them that doing business like this is not marketable. Show them that business practices they do today effects their sales tomorrow.
Gaming consumers as whole need to stop being so compulsive. The only reason in game inflation and cut cost game production is a thing is because we blindly and happily spend money.
Why do you think Ubisoft has pulled this same crap over and over across so many of their titles. Because no matter how bad or how bad managed it is we just keep handing them money.
Do you really think Skull and Bones, a p2p multiplayer with a large range of customization, is going to be any different than For Honor? It's the same thing but with ships. No investment on servers cause it's p2p. A in game arms race to drive the Microtransactions. Cut, copy, paste and collect their money. Same same.Why why? Cause we will buy no matter what.

Yeah Ubi has shifted from offline games to focusing on online games. Why? Because the two types of games cost the same to make except with the former they get paid once and the latter keeps on paying out. The bad part is that Ubi may be a veteran AAA studio when it comes to single player game but they are complete noobs at multiplayer games.

When I saw skull and bones I thought same thing. They are gonna overhype the crap out of it, sell a couple million copies and then let the chips fall where they may.

Netcode_err_404
06-20-2017, 01:17 PM
Is quiet, because theres nothing to say.

The major problems of the game are explained pretty clear by a lot of people.

High amount of players left this game for good, so only a small percentage are still crazy enough to keep posting on this forum.

It is up to ubisoft now, decide what they want to do with this game.

If they want it dead, they are doing it right tho.

Vakris_One
06-20-2017, 01:21 PM
I'm too busy playing the game rather than being on the forum.

Netcode_err_404
06-20-2017, 01:23 PM
I'm too busy playing the game rather than being on the forum.

I see what you did there

The_B0G_
06-20-2017, 01:57 PM
I went a bought bf 1 back and having a great time without any problems, I will play for honour every now and then.

Same, playing bf1 and dying light. I still play FH a couple times a week to scratch the itch, might start playing regular again after connections and hero balance improves, mostly Centurion obviously, as Dominion is the only mode I enjoy.

JibletHunter
06-20-2017, 04:38 PM
Cent is destroying this game. Fire Roman for his clear bias.

TheLastPandaa
06-20-2017, 05:44 PM
I am playing FALLOUT 4 at the moment. I have not touch for hornor since 2 weeks ago. Some times i feel like playing a ramdom dominium match, but then i remember the input lag and what S2 had brought us and the feeling to play goes away quickly. Im still interested on this game though and i keep reading the forums, but i probably will not play it until S3.

in the meantime... i have an other adverture to live.http://img.online-station.net/_news/2016/0629/93290_0.jpg

SplugeKing
06-20-2017, 06:28 PM
There's no point to posting on the forums anymore. The game is in the worst state it's ever been. So i just get my free 800 steel every night and play a little on the weekends. Ubi had made it clear connectivity and nerfing the cent are not on their priority list so for me the conversation stops there

Vingrask
06-20-2017, 07:00 PM
I back here everyday to see if some news about the defensive patch was released, there isn't much to say anymore. No more feedbacks are needed, any discussion about any hero is irrelevant now because defensive patch can change a lot of stuff andmost of topics are just complains.

I still play FH, but less everyday. I'm playing HotS online for feed my competitive nature and DW:U offline.

Everytime I login to Duel and face a turtle I just logoff in the sequence. Specialy Wardens and Centurions. Every fast block and light parry a Warden and Centurion does while staring at me the entire match makes me want to play less. Everytime a Warden repeat his 3 moves over and over, everytime Centurion drains all my stamina, everytime someone safe parry and GB me, I remember that I could play something really fun and fair.

In resume, I'm waiting for changes. I still love te game and believe in the Devs. I want play For Honor for years.

Xtendead
06-20-2017, 07:42 PM
Balance, bug fixes and such is a matter of time and are slowly added. This is something i can live with. But all the wasted time by error codes, rage quitters, lost connection to ubisoft servers and servers not responding (especially the last two) really bothers me and are a matter of Ubisofts attitude to their customers. Yesterday, allmost for half of the day, no rewards where given (again) and Ubi didn't gave a **** to leave a simple sorry on the forums. And that's what offends me and why I left FH.

psyminion
06-20-2017, 10:15 PM
I've stopped visiting and posting here are regularly because of all the b*tching and negativity.

I still play For Honor the same, still winning duels and dominions just slightly more than 50% of the time, but I have no desire to be lumped in with the vibe of the 'community'.

reading the same opinions again just worded differently bores me to tears.

VoIume Control
06-20-2017, 11:32 PM
Servers suck, hero balance still being "FIXED" no talk on dedicated servers? why play something that dont work 90% of the time. Forums are cancer lol this game wont have a season 3 im sorry for season pass owners.

Lumina-US
06-20-2017, 11:54 PM
Yeah Ubi has shifted from offline games to focusing on online games.Well, the new upcoming Assassin's Creed Origins (which might be the first good Ubi game, ever since Far Cry Primal) not having any Multiplayer modes, highly speaks against this theory.

But no MP no problems, so that game may be worth playing after all.

Duuklah
06-21-2017, 12:19 AM
I see so many new faces. Everyone agrees. This game sucks!

See you all in about 2 weeks!

Im DONE!

EDG_Avocado
06-21-2017, 02:15 AM
Ubisoft killed this game. Not the playerbase itself honestly. We all tried to save this game but Ubisoft doesn't see this game worth saving.

Rikuto01.tv
06-21-2017, 02:27 AM
These forums are never quiet.

Game is good. People need to stop crying.

EDG_Avocado
06-21-2017, 02:51 AM
game is good my D!ck BOI.

cragar212
06-21-2017, 05:28 AM
Well, the new upcoming Assassin's Creed Origins (which might be the first good Ubi game, ever since Far Cry Primal) not having any Multiplayer modes, highly speaks against this theory.

I was more reffering to new IPs. They did already try MP content with assasins creed though and it was complete dog shyte heh.

Eastw00tz.Pyro
06-21-2017, 07:24 AM
I think since rebalancing Shinobi und introducing quit penalty the game experience is a lot better then before.
Its very much fun at the moment... in my opinion they should fix centurion CC spam in 4v4 (pretty simple, let kick kost more stamina...) but other things im okay with.
Not perfect, but very enjoyable

XxHunterHxX
06-21-2017, 07:43 AM
Well, the new upcoming Assassin's Creed Origins (which might be the first good Ubi game, ever since Far Cry Primal) not having any Multiplayer modes, highly speaks against this theory.

I tought the same about

The division..

For Honor...

Wildlands...

Im calling it now....AC and Far Cry its gona be a pile of **** full of bugs just like all the other games they put out

nufrancis
06-21-2017, 07:57 AM
I still play FH, but also Im very worried about the fate of this game. Besides connection issue, I think they have to add more game modes, I play this game since March and my worst fear finally come ==> BOREDOM. I believe Adding Ranked modes will do for starters. This will bring back old players that already left this game, especially the skilled one. They expect new challenge in this game. After that Siege mode that already proposed many times in this forum. This should be fun for both new and old players.

Duuklah
06-21-2017, 09:09 AM
Things they need to do ASAP to save FH

1. Nerf Centurion. Into the ground and then build him back up. They are being cautious on the wrong side of balance. They need to bring him down hard and fast and then rebuff him.

2. Fix CC spam in 4v4. An immunity timer would be ideal. For example in ESO if CC expires on you you get 5 seconds of immunity to more CC.. Perhaps in FH 3 seconds would work?

3. Rebalance Revenge.
a. If you are in revenge you should not be so easily CCed and locked down. As soon as someone pops revenge its just a beacon that draws spam CC to you. Often you dont even get to move.
b. Certain characters when they have revenge become unstoppable killing machines. Lawbringer in revenge lands one shove on you and its GG into endless shove knockdown heavy for
example. Valk is another to a lesser extent because it takes a bit of time to load up a shield bash.

4. Give Warlord a real nerf. He's too strong.

If they do these 4 things VERY quickly it may save the game.

if they continue to drag their feet. Then FH will fade away quietly. With these 4 things dealt with like THIS week I believe people will be a lot more forgiving for the plague of DC issues.

FH needs to be friendly to newer players because we do need an influx of new blood. Getting ROFLstomed in a CC lockdown in 4v4 vs a MUCH higher leveled geared team isnt fun for anyone.

In Summary. Fix the 4 points FAST or FH is GG.