PDA

View Full Version : What is Turtle?

Archeun
06-19-2017, 07:47 PM
I see the term come up all the time. What exactly is playing like a turtle? I understand the basic concept, I'm sure. You basically just play defensively? Is it more advanced than that and if so, how exactly?

That_guy44
06-19-2017, 07:51 PM
Turtles will sit and wait for parries or guaranteed safe attacks. They may back pedal so youre constantly out of range and have to attack into their range. Turtles will wait to parry a light attack and then gb into a max punish. They wont expose themselves by attacking. They will spam emotes and "good fight!" After the match is over as well.

ONYX_x5
06-19-2017, 07:58 PM
Sounds more like a Turtle Head!! Lol

WABO423
06-19-2017, 09:31 PM
a slow-moving reptile, enclosed in a scaly or leathery domed shell into which it can retract its head and thick legs.

WFL_M4sT3R_
06-19-2017, 10:18 PM
Its when Warden play vs you and move that shoulders up down all the time and dont even think to attack you, i mean you can provoke him, show him your ***, tease, insult and whatever, still he will continue to move that pair of shoulders up down and wait... And when you finally attack he will block/parry and go with that ****in zone attack.

dragon7jdc
06-19-2017, 10:28 PM
best answer.

UbiJurassic
06-19-2017, 11:36 PM
Turtles are usually defined by their reliance on blocking an opponent until an opportunity presents itself to either parry an attack or GB their opponent for an attack. After attacking, they would rinse and repeat the strategy. This method of fighting can work well for most heroes, but some heroes excel at this strategy better than others.