PDA

View Full Version : Canīt connect as team with friends

Moottoriapina
06-19-2017, 04:59 PM
Please. Anyone. Is there any other way to join as a team than this in-game "join game"- option? We have tried using uplay to team up, we have tried to team up inside game, nothing ever works. Or something will eventually work, and finally we can play. But usually when we want to play, it goes like this: I will reboot my router, i will reboot my computer. All of us do that. Then we can try first time. Usually it will not work, we might do that three times, use VPN, use some shady "Paint must be open and you need to press T-letter to connect with friends" tricks. Usually it takes 20min to get us on same team. Is there a way to get around this problem? Is there third- party software we could use to team up? Thanks.

Darth-.-Vader
06-20-2017, 04:08 AM
Since operation health released, I've been trying to play with friends, but every time i get into matchmaking with them in my same squad, it just kicks me out of the party and leaves the matchmaking process automatically. Sometimes we get separated into two different games or one enters a game and the other one doesnt. Ubi fix this. it's been like this for almost two weeks now.

Funny how it's called operation health yet it didnt fix anything. what's even worse, it's made the game unplayable for me and my friends.

Support won't do anything either...
I've ran through all of their troubleshooting list and they've told me they can't do anything else to help me. how lousy.