PDA

View Full Version : Where is our xp free 3 days for wasting a day of playing games and no rewards ??

XxHunterHxX
06-19-2017, 04:25 PM
Or should we just shut up and say well its our fault we play this broken game !

Give us something for still wanting to play this game even do is so broken show us you give a **** about us ! :mad:

That_guy44
06-19-2017, 04:29 PM
Aw mate give it a rest. You know good and well everyone will be getting free champion status. Go smoke a blunt or something.

Netcode_err_404
06-19-2017, 05:15 PM
You must be ******ed.

Don't take it like an insult, but come on mate, you literally whine every day about somethng ( you are right tho), but you keep to play this game, with the knowledge is in a terrible state.

If you think its broken, has no hopes, its dead, just stop to play it.

You gave to us your opinion, but now, seriously its time to stop.

Just shut up and keep playing this game, knowing its bad, or just shut up and leave like, lot of us did.

Whining every day, creating dozens of topics with the same BS over and over, won't fix the game.

XxHunterHxX
06-19-2017, 05:33 PM
You must be ******ed.

Don't take it like an insult, but come on mate, you literally whine every day about somethng ( you are right tho), but you keep to play this game, with the knowledge is in a terrible state.

If you think its broken, has no hopes, its dead, just stop to play it.

You gave to us your opinion, but now, seriously its time to stop.

Just shut up and keep playing this game, knowing its bad, or just shut up and leave like, lot of us did.

Whining every day, creating dozens of topics with the same BS over and over, won't fix the game.

i wasted 90 euros on this game im gona play it and im gona whine as much as i want for 90 euros i got a joke of a story mode and broken mp game when they fix the game and make it proper and worth the 90 euros i wasted on it then il stop crying about how ****ty the game it is the moment you stop and just let them be thats when they win coz they know we just gave up and settled with a broken game for 60 euros and 40 euros season pass then yeah im a ****** i still wana belive this game wont die i still like the core of the game even do evrithing is busted and broken

Netcode_err_404
06-19-2017, 05:42 PM
i wasted 90 euros on this game im gona play it and im gona whine as much as i want for 90 euros i got a joke of a story mode and broken mp game when they fix the game and make it proper and worth the 90 euros i wasted on it then il stop crying about how ****ty the game it is the moment you stop and just let them be thats when they win coz they know we just gave up and settled with a broken game for 60 euros and 40 euros season pass then yeah im a ****** i still wana belive this game wont die i still like the core of the game even do evrithing is busted and broken

Don't worry, creating dozens of topics with the same whines over and over WILL SURELY get you back your 140 euros.

Next time think twice before wastingTHAT much money on a ubisoft multiplayer game.

Blame yourself, since you already blamed devs multiple times.

Vakris_One
06-19-2017, 05:43 PM
The bug didn't even last half a day though. All is normal now since the last hour and a half, for me at least.

Vakris_One
06-19-2017, 05:44 PM
My Champion status was extended and everything.

WFL_M4sT3R_
06-19-2017, 05:50 PM

+1

Netcode_err_404
06-19-2017, 05:57 PM
+1

So you may agree with him, and you would be right, to do so.

The problem that comes istantly at hand, is the fact that even if you both KNOW the game in the current status is embarassing, you STILL play it, and WHINE about it.

A smarter player would do the following:

1) Would expresshis opinion, on the official socials, and with opinion I mean frustration.
2) Would leave the game untile the causes of the said frustration arefixed or tweaked in a proper way. After that he would gladly come back in the game, until point 1 is again a thing.

What you guys are doing, is just swimming in a poo pool and whining that stinks.

nufrancis
06-21-2017, 08:55 AM
Or should we just shut up and say well its our fault we play this broken game !

Give us something for still wanting to play this game even do is so broken show us you give a **** about us ! :mad:

Finally, this is the first time I agreed with this guy. I experiences similar thing, 1 day with no rewards (until today I didnt get my reward and exp from back then) and 1 day with duel modes the only modes that are working. Currently the issue is fixed but I think they owe me some compensation. I already do all the formalities including sending email to create ticket when the problem occured.

Epoqx
06-21-2017, 09:24 AM
Honestly cv_eviler, you are boring as ****.

You complain about absolutely everything, and 80 % of the time these things directly concern your skill.

You clearly dont do a lot in your life right know to have that much time to talk **** about a game that is driving you mad. A normal player would move on.

90e is one and half day of work. Move your *** to do it and everything will become positive again.

Take a step back from that game.

DrExtrem
06-21-2017, 09:33 AM
Even if the bug only lasted half a day, it is crap if it falls into your time zone and ruins your gaming time.

UbiNoty
06-22-2017, 02:15 AM
You should hear about compensation for the outages tomorrow.