PDA

View Full Version : Did we just pay for an Alpha version game?

ShonM93
06-19-2017, 03:15 PM
First of all, i like this game, i like the idea of the game and i wish the best for it. But, and here comes a BIG BUT, there are just way too many game breaking bugs, glithces and so on.
Some of these bugs were reported in the Beta of the game and they are still unsolved. I know (from experience) that there are bugs which are just ****in' takes ages to fix (and then the fix makes two other bugs and while one way it can be abused is fixed, it can still persist in other ways we never thought about), but you're (unlike me) proffesionals. Now i'm sure you're at least try to fix problems (no, it's not a "fix" that you tell ppl to restart the game when they get a black screen freeze between rounds), but you're pretty bad at communicating that you give a ****. And right now, i can't say for sure which way the game is goin'.

Now to get to the title: right now, with the bugs, glitches and whatevers still in the game, with the balance trys ('cause most of the balance moves are just: "Let's try this, if it doesn't work we can at least say we did smthing." And yes you at least tried even if it was a pretty lazy try.) the whole game feels like we playing an alpha version. For full price. With microtransactions. With bad communication from the devs. And all of these makes ppl frustrated.

So my suggestion: communicate more with the playerbase so they, (we) feel that you care, that we didn't throw our money out through the window.

Gray360UK
06-19-2017, 03:16 PM
I played the Alpha. There were less problems ;)

XxHunterHxX
06-19-2017, 03:42 PM
all day long no xp/steel gain we wasted one day of xp buff or free day from work and ubi cant even be botherd to replay and give us a explination that is how much they care

buhahh125
06-19-2017, 04:01 PM

:D

Capoupacap
06-19-2017, 04:21 PM
You just get it's Ubisoft.....don't complain but buy steel ;D

Vakris_One
06-19-2017, 06:53 PM
all day long no xp/steel gain we wasted one day of xp buff or free day from work and ubi cant even be botherd to replay and give us a explination that is how much they care
It wasn't all day long. C'mon man, it was half a day at best. I see you posting negative comments in every single thread on here like you want the game to die or something but at least don't lie man.

DrExtrem
06-19-2017, 07:36 PM

Indeed