PDA

View Full Version : Cant finish orders and xp income is broken

WFL_M4sT3R_
06-19-2017, 11:02 AM
This morning my orders cant be finished, same my hero is stuck after the game my xp is not counting in and no progression, bravo UBI!!!! Compesation for this??? Will i get my XP?

Berard_Gutler
06-19-2017, 11:07 AM
Did 3 dominions in a row, and got nothing , no orders progress .. nothing.. i seriously think they should put the lock on this game and declare it dead and close it.

A_Gladiator
06-19-2017, 11:09 AM
This morning my orders cant be finished, same my hero is stuck after the game my xp is not counting in and no progression, bravo UBI!!!! Compesation for this??? Will i get my XP?

Defintly not..... same **** happenend to me saturday.... 4 complete games no xp no progression in quests :mad:

kweassa1
06-19-2017, 11:19 AM
Yep. Currently PC's having troubles with rewards as well.

Please look into it.

Arkhos1988
06-19-2017, 11:21 AM
Same, do 2 dominions with no vanguard hero. Not counted one so far gj ubi.

WFL_M4sT3R_
06-19-2017, 11:23 AM
When everybody think they cant screw the things up more, they prove they can, i mean seriously, if i only knew like 15% of all bad things related with this game i would never bought this. And the worst thing they screwed up so GREAT idea and great game concept, i hope somebody will press charges vs Ubisoft and put their incompetent team to court and after that to jail.... Same i hope any other company will make FOR HONOR 2 so i can play a game without seriously ruining my health...

Sloaney13
06-19-2017, 11:39 AM
Still the same, ubi soft need to sort the broken *** game out, no more excuses.. or some decent compensation is needed

RealJayDee1984
06-19-2017, 12:07 PM
Yeah, I usually try to stay positive and focus on the things I like regarding the game -which are still quite a few-, but this is just weak. No rewards and no progress on orders at all via any 4x4 match. The first time in days I got some time to play, and I'm missing out on a whole bunch of orders now, not just the daily one I can't complete. Frustrating, to say the least.

I play this game since release and I never had this problem, at least not anywhere near as persistent as this time. When it looks like they now managed to completely break something that had worked more or less perfectly for me since the start it's getting really hard to stay positive...

Nexo.C
06-19-2017, 12:10 PM
Still the same, ubi soft need to sort the broken *** game out, no more excuses.. or some decent compensation is needed
Ye i agree. They should compesate it in any form for these loads of issues with rewards, XP, etc. At least a weekend with double XP or something like that.

Lux82
06-19-2017, 12:23 PM

Same here.... for this is better the game not run.... ( servers down or something ..) but play for nothing.... omg... its ridiculous...:mad:

XxHunterHxX
06-19-2017, 12:24 PM
yay i got xp buff for nothing 1 day wasted not gheting any xp thank you poopy soft

JediGamerFurius
06-19-2017, 12:58 PM
Same here, two dominion and one duel and no rewards at all. Thank you for being the wrost game company, even worst than EA.

DemandredSUN
06-19-2017, 01:04 PM
+1 RESPOND NOW UBI. Another day with some feature ****ed up.

AmericanBalls
06-19-2017, 01:22 PM
Glad I bought some champ status last night, 4 matches....no xp reward, no order progression, no gear. Sweet.

Haplo_Bane
06-19-2017, 01:31 PM
Bad news people,if you look at the offiial notices ubinoty states they were aware of the problem and the issue has been "resolved" So now we have to wait for them to realize they haven't actually fixed it, scratch their heads and look concerned , work out who gets blame , have a meeting explaining that it's a team effort and no one's to blame , have another meeting to work out a quick bandaid solution and all the while trying their best to ignore the ever growing elephant in room. Who is quietly whispering " If you knew what you were doing in the first place,you wouldn't be here right now " So patience people,patience. These things take time.

XxHunterHxX
06-19-2017, 01:31 PM
Glad I bought some champ status last night, 4 matches....no xp reward, no order progression, no gear. Sweet.

i know i did the same thing...good thing i wasted my steel...

Vasher.
06-19-2017, 01:34 PM
i know i did the same thing...good thing i wasted my steel...

You'll get compensated...just make enough noise :)

OneManAlone
06-19-2017, 01:42 PM
Did like 10 Dominions in a row and didn't get anything. Seems like the reward system is broken. PS4 here...

DT1_Hussar
06-19-2017, 01:53 PM
Hi, same problem here, 4 Dominions pvp with 2 orders compleated, but no rewards,

Anyone knows, if the rewards will come in time ? Or it's all FUBAR now ?

SnugglesIV
06-19-2017, 01:53 PM
Is this all AI or PVP as well? I hope that the PVP is at least working, otherwise they really need to get improve their networking. It's clearly unreliable af.

DT1_Hussar
06-19-2017, 01:56 PM
Is this all AI or PVP as well? I hope that the PVP is at least working, otherwise they really need to get improve their networking. It's clearly unreliable af.

As i stated above - did 4 Dominions PVP, and no rewards. Aside from this - bought a season pass on Saturday (yay, lucky me) for Centurion and furture content ofc, and as i play the game, there are rarely full uninterupted sessions. These days it's a festival of de-syncs and re-syncs (if i'm lucky, otherwise the whole session breaks for error). And Centurion himself ? broken as a youknowwhat - i decided not to play this char. with neverending spam move-sets, and wait for some nerf/balance fix, as i actually favor a fair challenge. And now this problem...Man i hope They fix this soon. - this is such a great game, full of potential and fun.

BruteForrrce
06-19-2017, 01:59 PM
Same here, two dominion and one duel and no rewards at all. Thank you for being the wrost game company, even worst than EA.

Marketed so well, when it comes to playing the game its absolutely horrible. The amount of times you will get frustrated due to amount of bugs in this game and lack of response from Ubisoft is disgusting. It has been launched for so long, they even had an open beta, yet they cannot make a smooth and well functioning game. My god these developers are stealing money if you ask me.

Ask yourself, how can they market it so well and deliver such a poor developed game and so many unbalances?

BruteForrrce
06-19-2017, 02:00 PM
Marketed so well, when it comes to playing the game its absolutely horrible. The amount of times you will get frustrated due to amount of bugs in this game and lack of response from Ubisoft is disgusting. It has been launched for so long, they even had an open beta, yet they cannot make a smooth and well functioning game. My god these developers are stealing money if you ask me.

Ask yourself, how can they market it so well and deliver such a poor developed game and so many unbalances?

WFL_M4sT3R_
06-19-2017, 02:16 PM

They should shut down project, make stable servers and other game mechanic fix, and make a new start like FOR HONOR 2.0 but they would never do that, servers are unstable because they dont want to invest money in this game anymore obviously. They took the money and left people now to be pissed off and move to other games, this game will eventually die like this and at the end, guess who took the profit? Its easy isnt it ;) I will never again put my hands at any Ubisoft game, because they are not game company, they are profit company without proper developers and people to deliver good quality product. Same they dont have clue how to fix problems and mantain the game. That P2P connection was at first place implemented to save money, and i would like really to know the name of the idiot who proposed and implemented P2P connection. As i wrote its so sad that this GREAT game idea will finish like this, but hopefully some other companies will make proper good quality product based on For Honor where we can actually enjoy and have fun as well spend some money without regret.