PDA

View Full Version : You dont ghet any rewards at end game playing vs ai or players

XxHunterHxX
06-19-2017, 10:42 AM
Fix it and fast people have xp boosts we waste 7000 steel to buy xp boost and cant even ghet xp or nothing cant even do the dam orders the game is so ****ing broken the sad part is i got used to gheting d/c i got used to game freezing at the end of the game i dont even give a **** anymore but now i cant even ghet rewards for playing this ****ty broken game for **** sakes

this is stupid i payed 40 euros for the season pass and all i got was 2 stupid caracters 1 shinobi that is **** now that got nerfd people just do 2 lights and 1 heavy and boom dead the xp buff should be permanent for all the people that wasted 40 euros on the ****ing season pass

and the centurion wich is broken and booring to play you dont feel any sadiscation in wining with hem

on top of the fact that most people can just buy hem with 15000 steel wich is not alot ****ing stupid

gj ubisoft you got us good good luck to the people who will buy far cry 5 and ac those games will be just as broken as this games

http://i.imgur.com/aZuG4TZ.png

1 more month tops and the game will be dead im shure

SnugglesIV
06-19-2017, 01:48 PM
Fix it and fast people have xp boosts we waste 7000 steel to buy xp boost and cant even ghet xp or nothing cant even do the dam orders the game is so ****ing broken the sad part is i got used to gheting d/c i got used to game freezing at the end of the game i dont even give a **** anymore but now i cant even ghet rewards for playing this ****ty broken game for **** sakes

this is stupid i payed 40 euros for the season pass and all i got was 2 stupid caracters 1 shinobi that is **** now that got nerfd people just do 2 lights and 1 heavy and boom dead the xp buff should be permanent for all the people that wasted 40 euros on the ****ing season pass

and the centurion wich is broken and booring to play you dont feel any sadiscation in wining with hem

on top of the fact that most people can just buy hem with 15000 steel wich is not alot ****ing stupid

gj ubisoft you got us good good luck to the people who will buy far cry 5 and ac those games will be just as broken as this games

http://i.imgur.com/aZuG4TZ.png

1 more month tops and the game will be dead im shure

I will be testing this tomorrow at 1pm AEST to see if VS AI (no mm) is well and truly broken. That being said, we don't need 5 threads on this thread alone. If it is broke, I'll be making updates daily.

PS. I'm sorry that you paid for Season Pass, but you didn't JUST get two characters. You reserved all 6 new DLC characters, 30 day Champion Status, Scavenger Crates and 1 Elite Outfit. If you do the math, it is worth the price, as long as you want to play every character.