PDA

View Full Version : WHAT IF Dynasty Warrior use For Honor Fighting Mechanics

nufrancis
06-19-2017, 06:39 AM
Had this thought since first month playing this game. Themes of FH is same with DW = War, Medieval.3 Kingdom

Im a fan of this type of games, Dynasty Warrior, Samurai Warrior, Sengoku Basara. After I see FH gameplay on Youtube, didnt think twice to buy this game.

I just think that would be ****IN AWESOME if Dynasty Warrior use same battle mechanics as FH. More heroes, bigger maps, better story. Maybe UBI could joint with KOEI developing this game ORRR this can be the ideas for FH 2 ==> FOR HONOR 2: ROMANCE OF THREE KINGDOM

Also Souls series would be fun using same battle mechanics

Interested to see Fellow Warriors comments for this idea. Admin included of course ;)

kweassa1
06-19-2017, 06:43 AM
It's an interesting comparison, actually, because the odds are most people who bought FH on launch probably expected it to be the western version of DW series, and then found out it wasn't the non-stop hyper button-mashing powerup hack&slash action game they thought it to be.

nufrancis
06-19-2017, 07:10 AM
It's an interesting comparison, actually, because the odds are most people who bought FH on launch probably expected it to be the western version of DW series, and then found out it wasn't the non-stop hyper button-mashing powerup hack&slash action game they thought it to be.

From Gameplay side, FH is better than I expected. Im glad its not the mainstream hack & slash game. The older we get, we need more challenge. Im still a kid though when play DW and others. Now DW is not interesting anymore. FH on the other hand, more realistic and requires skill to play it, thats why im still stickin to this game. Just need variation of game modes and fix the connection. Im pretty satisfied with the gameplay.