PDA

View Full Version : Assassins Creed III (XBox 360)

HobieStang57
06-19-2017, 04:47 AM
I'm in the prison and trying to beat up the guys to get thrown into the pit, and have no clue what I'm doing. They keep getting back up and the fight goes on forever. I know it's something simple that I need to do. Can anyone tell me what to do? Thanks in advance

Locopells
06-19-2017, 08:53 AM
Odd, they should go down after several hits. You're countering anyone who tries to attack you whilst whaling on another guy, right?

HobieStang57
06-19-2017, 10:00 PM
Thanks for your response. Yes I am countering the ones who are attacking me (or at least I think I am). It looks as it I can only use the A and B buttons (they're the only ones shown at the top right) but that may not be right. I started on AC4, then went to Unity, so this one is a step back for me. That could be part of the problem - I just don't know what buttons to push for unarmed combat.

Locopells
06-19-2017, 10:03 PM
Should be exactly the same as for armed combat. Have you tried hitting them on the ground?

HobieStang57
06-19-2017, 11:40 PM
It won't let me hit them on the ground, just highlights another guy while that one gets back up. I can't hit them very quickly either. It's obviously something I'm doing wrong but it's really frustrating. Thanks for your patience with my ignorance.

Locopells
06-20-2017, 07:14 PM
It could be directional control is your issue. Do you have this problem in normal fights?

And glad to help (if I can).