PDA

View Full Version : Question AC Brotherhood Ezio Figurine (Defect?)

SlyTrooper
06-18-2017, 10:47 PM
For anyone who owns the AC Brotherhood Ezio figurine, could you check something for me? I believe mine to be slanted slightly to the left and forward (when looking from the front), but I'm not sure if I'm just being paranoid. I re-purchase it on ebay after selling one a few years back and I remember it being less tilted. I don't have any pictures, but if yours looks different then please let me know. Thanks.

strigoi1958
06-18-2017, 11:12 PM
How could anyone know unless they compared it to yours? :) Perhaps if you checked images on google and stood yours in front of the monitor to compare, you might be able to tell.... If it was tilted slightly, I don't think it would be important and if you tried straightening it, you might damage it. So if it looks slightly wrong or if it is bothering you, you could always sell it and buy another, but I think unless you have 3 to compare you will not be sure.

I say 3 because maybe the 1st one was slightly out of line and your current one and another one are where they are supposed to be...

https://www.google.co.uk/search?q=AC+Brotherhood+Ezio+figurine&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwjU1YXGs8jUAhWsKsAKHQ7gBEoQ_AUICigB&biw=2048&bih=1023#imgrc=lw9k02vSlVgMVM:

SlyTrooper
06-19-2017, 12:25 AM
I tried to post images and they came up massive, so I opted for a short description instead ;). I've tried the whole monitor thing and it's really hard to tell. It's sculpted correctly from what I can see (it just might be aligned weirdly), so without another one side-by-side I really don't know. I might just leave it. And if it's bothering me in the future I'll buy another one on ebay to pick one to keep then sell one to make my money back.

It really sucks sometimes being a perfectionist and a collector. First world problems though, so I should probably just chill haha. Thanks for your reply btw. Much appreciated. :D

strigoi1958
06-19-2017, 05:38 PM
Well as a collector you should know that anything with a production flaw is rare and increases the price of an item... but if you do end up buying a second one and it is identical you might consider holding on to both until the price goes up and pays for both when you sell one. :)

I've seen some statuettes going for a lot of money on ebay.

Lonnie_Jackson
06-21-2017, 07:20 AM
Not a defect. As I'm looking at mine I can see what you're talking about. Sure both of ours are fine.