PDA

View Full Version : Where's my freakin level?

XyZspineZyX
07-15-2003, 12:18 AM
Is there going to be a new downloadable level for Xbox Splinter Cell, or an apology from UBIsoft?

XyZspineZyX
07-15-2003, 12:18 AM
Is there going to be a new downloadable level for Xbox Splinter Cell, or an apology from UBIsoft?

XyZspineZyX
07-15-2003, 12:22 AM
I assume I'll just get kicked to the curb as another unhappy customer. How hard is it to answer this question without straining. I've been asking this question for months and haven't got a straight answer. At least I am entitled to an apology from UBI for jerking me around.

XyZspineZyX
07-15-2003, 12:34 AM
I know I'm probably in the wrong place, but I've e-mailed UBI with my problem, and they sent me a very generic and ineffective e-mail. Next time in Montreal I'll have to march into UBIsoft HQ with a freaking siren attached to my head and a big giant sign "Where is the level."

I'm just sick of corporate businesses raking in the cash with deceitful tactics, and then just ignoring us when we have problems. How's about you live up to your promise, AND THEN work on your follow up money-grabber....er...SC Pandora Tomorrow.

XyZspineZyX
07-15-2003, 12:41 AM
BTW....Sangsta feels the power. I'm sure he's about 5,4" 100 lbs, and feels the need to exert authority over the internet.

XyZspineZyX
07-15-2003, 03:43 AM
Geeze Sangsta, how long is it going to take you to come in here and teach me a lesson with your big huge computer button? Push it daddy... push it. Ban me, I want it so bad, just ban me big guy.

XyZspineZyX
07-15-2003, 12:55 PM
ask and ye shall receive. First of all, complaining on here is pointless. We do not work for ubi, and badmouthing a mod is the quickest way to a ban. If you have a problem with the game, or a bone to pick then you need to contact ubi directly.

http://musicphase.com/img/robzpic4.jpg
I Am The Reaper Manhttp://www.click-smilies.de/sammlung/teufel/devil-smiley-029.gif

Splinter Cell and Prince of Persia Moderator./i/smilies/16x16_smiley-wink.gif