PDA

View Full Version : Ubisoft cut the crap and act like you actually want people to play your game

Velentix
06-18-2017, 07:58 PM
1. just get dedicated servers already ffs this is a joke. The "improvements" you made are negligible. I still can only play a few games without the d/c from rage quitters or random errors all over the place.
2. change the way you do matching entirely. what you have going on sucks balls.
- here is an easy way to fix it: 1. pick your game mode. 2. pick your character. 3 match teams together based on gear score, because that's the only hard number you have to use; you can't judge skill with what you have available (and believe me I know you're gonna say some bs about how you nerfed gear score, but the fact of the matter is that you shouldn't have nerfed it, you should have actually used it to help the game be more balanced, because now you get an entire team of people with 144 vs a team that can't even break 100 together; and that big of a difference does actually make a difference) 4. learn math, because I'm tired of having 3 bots on my team: 5/2=2.5= at least 2 ppl on each team. side note to picking characters then matching, you can now control what characters go on what teams, so you can make the 4 person cent squad disappear, unless a group of friends gets together to do it.

Berard_Gutler
06-18-2017, 08:00 PM
Just find urself another game this one is dead and burried.

XxHunterHxX
06-18-2017, 08:24 PM
People still asking for servers is funny as hell you relly dont know how coding a game works.....it will never happen at best they will eventualy probably NOT ghet a good programer to fix the net code eather way this game needs to die so they will bring it back to life...how rainbow six did it.....the game died and they decided to bring it back...

Archeun
06-18-2017, 10:23 PM
Honestly, I don't think they really care. I think they've realized the game is fundamentally broken at it's core and with the community being what it is, the game is done. I wouldn't be shocked to see them reduce the For Honor team massively.

Mighty_Mackerel
06-18-2017, 11:52 PM
Don't count on it, Ubisoft routinely ignores what all the fans need, whilst replying to the most inconsequential comments or when they're insulted 'cause they can't take their feelings getting hurt. Like what everyone said, this game needs either an entirely new re-release, a sequel or just needs to die. Which pains me to say because this is legit one of my all time favorite games as currently. X(

TurtleHector
06-19-2017, 12:07 AM
Yep completelychange netcode is maybe not an option, but they should add hidden "player" each match which is the ubisoft hosting server, so the host never can leave the match and maybe there will be less dc.

S0Mi_xD
06-19-2017, 12:12 AM
lol, you actually said it yourself.
It is their game :D

EDG_Avocado
06-19-2017, 07:08 AM
game is already prepared for burial. Dedicated servers won't do anything at this point.
The funeral has already been arranged.

kweassa1
06-19-2017, 10:29 AM
game is already prepared for burial. Dedicated servers won't do anything at this point.
The funeral has already been arranged.

In your delusional mind, maybe.

I'll worry about "game dead" when I don't get enough matches when I want to play.

As it is, game's still running fine, thx. So keep waiting for the funeral for another 2 years. Then we'll all give you a pat on your back about how right you were. LOL :rolleyes:

Whiners. They never change.

Berard_Gutler
06-19-2017, 10:31 AM
http://www.githyp.com/for-honor-117356/player-count

900 players online on steam which is ~50% of the PC player base. If this ain't dead idk what it is, people were complaining at 3k players online that it was dead

Mia.Nora
06-19-2017, 11:38 AM
They broke vs AI again, not giving any rewards or counting towards orders. Tried Dominion vs Players, no games after 15mins. Gave up on this **** for now..

Dizzy4213
06-19-2017, 01:54 PM
I'll be surprised if this game even makes it to Season 3 the way it's going.

The_B0G_
06-19-2017, 01:55 PM
Everything seems fine on console, player base wise. Connectivity needs a lot more work though.

BruteForrrce
06-19-2017, 02:03 PM
Marketed so well, when it comes to playing the game its absolutely horrible. The amount of times you will get frustrated due to amount of bugs in this game and lack of response from Ubisoft is disgusting. It has been launched for so long, they even had an open beta, yet they cannot make a smooth and well functioning game. My god these developers are stealing if you ask me.

Ask yourself, how can they market it so well and deliver such a poorly developed game and so many unbalances?

SirCorrino
06-19-2017, 02:12 PM
Yep completelychange netcode is maybe not an option, but they should add hidden "player" each match which is the ubisoft hosting server, so the host never can leave the match and maybe there will be less dc.

And where, pray tell would this hidden player be located? If he is far away then everyone gets more lag because of increased ping to this new 'host' compared to the other 8 players who are geographically quite close. And the people who play from closer will have a perpetual advantage over those further away.

EDG_Avocado
06-19-2017, 04:20 PM
In your delusional mind, maybe.

I'll worry about "game dead" when I don't get enough matches when I want to play.

As it is, game's still running fine, thx. So keep waiting for the funeral for another 2 years. Then we'll all give you a pat on your back about how right you were. LOL :rolleyes:

Whiners. They never change.
ur the minority unfortunetly, this ded game doesn't take a genius to realise it is ded.