PDA

View Full Version : make kills actually mean something in dominion

ATOMIC_ANT2000
06-18-2017, 07:28 PM
Im getting so tired of this game I just feel like im wasting my time playing dominion. It doesnt matter about kills all it matters is who captures points and stands on it the whole game. I dont even know why you even are able to kill people in it when it literally doesnt matter. I played a match and went 17 and 3 and 2 of my teammates went 12 and 2 and the enemy team had a total of 10 kills and we still lost. Like what the ****? cmon it doesnt matter how good you do you could get 100 kills and you still lose you can do everything you possibly can and you still lose because it doesnt matter at all in dominion you have to hope you get a good team or lose. The game already decides before the math starts whos gonna win and whos gonna lose you can try your best but you still will lose its so ****ing ridiculous

Ontari
06-18-2017, 07:37 PM
Dominion is all about controlling the battlefield, and it should stay that way, as every other For Honor gamemode focuses purely on killing, nothing else.

We should have at least one gamemode which rewards tactical thinking and teamwork.

Killing is mandatory for dominion, the game just doesn't reward fighting in the middle of nowhere. Fighting is necesarry in the choke points to block access to controlled points, on the B zone, to ensure that your team's army advances. But by randomly fighting enemies on the outskirts of the maps give you nothing - even if you block the respawn a little longer, it is fighting over points that matter!

So i have to say a big NO to your idea. If you want to win a game only by the numbers of kills, Skirmish is quite a cool option. It simulates dominion in a way, yet gets rid of the point capping aspect. And if you don't want to cooperate with the team, you can always choose duel, or elimination.

Gray360UK
06-18-2017, 07:50 PM
Im getting so tired of this game I just feel like im wasting my time playing dominion. It doesnt matter about kills all it matters is who captures points and stands on it the whole game.

Are you serious? That is the mode. That is what defines it. That is the whole idea. This is like saying that you are so tired of Capture the Flag because all anyone does is capture the flag. :rolleyes:

Go play Skirmish or Elimination if all you want to do is kill people. Some of us like having a mode that is decided by Objective based team play rather than mindless killing.

XxHunterHxX
06-18-2017, 08:19 PM
Il translate the topic "i play only centurion and i ghet lots of kills when i gank people all day long but i still lose the game waaaaaaaaaa waaaaaaaaaa people ir more smart then me waaaaaaaa waaaaaaaa make dominion skirmish more then it already is waaaaaaaaa waaaaaa"

Graci0us
06-18-2017, 09:07 PM
I think you would really like skirmish op :)

bmason1000
06-18-2017, 11:37 PM
It's a joke, right? Irony, perhaps.

SnugglesIV
06-19-2017, 05:03 AM
Im getting so tired of this game I just feel like im wasting my time playing dominion. It doesnt matter about kills all it matters is who captures points and stands on it the whole game. I dont even know why you even are able to kill people in it when it literally doesnt matter. I played a match and went 17 and 3 and 2 of my teammates went 12 and 2 and the enemy team had a total of 10 kills and we still lost. Like what the ****? cmon it doesnt matter how good you do you could get 100 kills and you still lose you can do everything you possibly can and you still lose because it doesnt matter at all in dominion you have to hope you get a good team or lose. The game already decides before the math starts whos gonna win and whos gonna lose you can try your best but you still will lose its so ****ing ridiculous

I call BS. If your team is going 12-2 and you can't get objective control then you're doing something wrong. Did you 4 man gank squad like two guys and then forget to push objectives, or did you just spawn camp all day and you couldn't be bothered to cap points?

The_B0G_
06-19-2017, 05:37 AM
Me and my friends win like this all the time, usually teams that all have really high KD ratio are just roaming gank squads, and unless on one of the smaller maps; you can be beaten by teams who all have scores around 6-8 or 5-9.

I actually really enjoy beating teams like this because they don't understand how to play the mode and just roll in one group, never protecting, just getting as many kills as possible. Then you break and the other team groups up and beats you fairly.

That's gotta sting.

Mia.Nora
06-19-2017, 07:12 AM
This is a joke thread right?

dragon7jdc
06-19-2017, 10:52 PM
Dominion is all about caping zones till you reach 1000 points. after that kill the enemy. you could die 100 times before the 1000 points limit and wouldnt matter. so if you enjoy killing . you will excelle at skirmish bro. jope it helps.