PDA

View Full Version : Stuck on 2nd mission in IL2 (not FB)

XyZspineZyX
08-26-2003, 05:56 PM
HELP! I can't get past the 2nd mission in the first campaign( testing the rocket powered prototype). I'm not a flight sim newbie, but this is making me feel like one. I haven't seen any other posts about this, so it must be me. I complete the mission and get a primary objective complete message, but no "mission complete", and I can't progress. What stupid thing am I doing or not doing? I want to finish IL2 before I play FB if at all possible. I have applied all patches and have no other prblems with the sim. Thanks for any help you can provide.

XyZspineZyX
08-26-2003, 05:56 PM
HELP! I can't get past the 2nd mission in the first campaign( testing the rocket powered prototype). I'm not a flight sim newbie, but this is making me feel like one. I haven't seen any other posts about this, so it must be me. I complete the mission and get a primary objective complete message, but no "mission complete", and I can't progress. What stupid thing am I doing or not doing? I want to finish IL2 before I play FB if at all possible. I have applied all patches and have no other prblems with the sim. Thanks for any help you can provide.

XyZspineZyX
08-26-2003, 06:34 PM
Hmm... I completed that campaign, but it was so long ago that I don't remember what whas the issue.

GATO_LOCO