PDA

View Full Version : WTF is that, combined races, or only a babysitter? (Meat the game team video)

FlorianRex
06-18-2017, 06:48 PM
I see this... :v MIN: 02:49

https://youtu.be/7Icol1VT_pw

In the middle, we can see an old man, at just right him, a woman with a pig child... so, seriously? Is it posible the father or mother of Jade are pigs, or from other races, like DomZ xD?

CulturalLemur
06-18-2017, 07:18 PM
Wait, wut?

Who says that these two are a couple? Who says that the woman holding a pig baby is its mother? xD

FlorianRex
06-18-2017, 07:43 PM
I only say what I think when I saw the video xD, but this impressed me D:

Legion-495
06-18-2017, 07:58 PM
My personal guess is even Jade is hybrid.
Just saying the end of BGE kinda suggest something in that direction and it seems not to be far fetched.

Even the DomZ could be a production from that Hybrid idea. Maybe that is the issue?
There are so many questions yet it's a important plot so we won't get to know that untill the first testversions of the game are hitting us.

IRISNetwork
06-19-2017, 05:29 PM
My personal guess is even Jade is hybrid.
Just saying the end of BGE kinda suggest something in that direction and it seems not to be far fetched.

Even the DomZ could be a production from that Hybrid idea. Maybe that is the issue?
There are so many questions yet it's a important plot so we won't get to know that untill the first testversions of the game are hitting us.

I'm sure she is somehow related to the 'DomZ' or whatever entity/energy Shauni is, but I don't think she'll be a 'Hybrid' in that sense.

Also, I hope we don't find anything out about the plot in the test version. I've been waiting 15 years for the game, as much I'd love to help with development, I don't want the story drizzled to me slowly over a couple months.

Farmoche
06-19-2017, 07:13 PM
I don't think such things are possible, even in the BGE universe. Most likely, in my opinion, since hybrids are basically used as slaves, all humans might not be ok with this state, and this picture might just be an hyrbid orphan raised by a human since his parents died for som reason. Looking for "true freedom" might also point out that not only hybrids are bound by this social system

Also, maybe the baby pig is Pey'j, named like this from the pig hybrid god (or whatever it is the idol in the cinematic represents) because he had no name when the woman found him ; plus this woman runs an orphanage and that's why Pey'j wanted to give back what he had received in his childhood and opened an orphanage years after on a different planet (even though this baby might be a bit bit young for this theory to be plausible)

LordKrillos
06-22-2017, 12:13 AM
Maybe the hybrids have the ability to reproduce biracially with humans? An unexpected side-effect when the hybrids were produced?