PDA

View Full Version : Rewards for playing games

XxHunterHxX
06-18-2017, 04:27 PM
Can we ghet the same amout of xp for playing 1 v 1 and 2 v 2 like we ghet in dominion ?

I hate 4 v 4 as they ir a gank fest full of people that spamm you suck while they play centurion and run around in team of 2-4 people hiting you 2 times and then you watch them kill you coz you ir out of stamina so why punish the people that wana play 1 v 1 and 2 v 2 to have fun and relax while avoiding the **** fest that is 4 v 4

im shure you wont coz you dont give a **** about us and you do what you want but i tought id trow it out even do you guys never reward your player base with anything...

the events you make ir a joke 2000 steel ? pff and you did it on 17 when people said they wont play the game just to keep them playing so sad

S0Mi_xD
06-18-2017, 04:59 PM
Can we ghet the same amout of xp for playing 1 v 1 and 2 v 2 like we ghet in dominion ?

I hate 4 v 4 as they ir a gank fest full of people that spamm you suck while they play centurion and run around in team of 2-4 people hiting you 2 times and then you watch them kill you coz you ir out of stamina so why punish the people that wana play 1 v 1 and 2 v 2 to have fun and relax while avoiding the **** fest that is 4 v 4

im shure you wont coz you dont give a **** about us and you do what you want but i tought id trow it out even do you guys never reward your player base with anything...

the events you make ir a joke 2000 steel ? pff and you did it on 17 when people said they wont play the game just to keep them playing so sad

Try to use your brain for once....

How long does a Dominion Match goes?
Around 10 min +/-

How fast a 1v1 or 2v2 ends?
Around 2 min. +/-

Also 4v4 modes need longer to search- because they need a total of 8 players and a 1v1 only 2 players.

---------------------------------

Also 2000 steel is not bad, and you are getting it even if you don't play and let other make the work for you.

They make those events every time, they have nothing to do with ppl playing or not ... this thread is so stupid...