PDA

View Full Version : when is the skillbased matchmaking coming?

vgrimr_J
06-18-2017, 03:05 PM
when is is coming so i can actualy play with ppl who has brains? cant win any games because im playing with low lvl ppl and ofc because of the matchmaking it puts me as a only high rep score and gear against high rep score and gear ppl while my team is sitting under rep 1 and they simply cant compete.

Mia.Nora
06-18-2017, 03:17 PM
You should be thankful that you are getting a game at all with the remaining playerbase.

What would happen to queues if they made matchmaking really based on skill tiers do you think? 50min queues?

Morta_17L
06-18-2017, 04:38 PM
You should be thankful that you are getting a game at all with the remaining playerbase.

What would happen to queues if they made matchmaking really based on skill tiers do you think? 50min queues?

I was about to make my first post on this forum about this very issue. Where's the common sense in adding a matchmaking system when, as of last night, there were barely 1000 players on For Honor Pc? It's not going to work. I personally think the only reason why they are going through with it, is because they have already spent too many man hours developing it, so the idea is...."ahhh screw it....just throw into the fire". They keep making horrid decisions for this game. Off topic, but they need to drop the price of the game (like $20), lower the steel costs for gear, increase xp gain.and for the love of god, stop clinging to P2P network for 4v4. Should've been 1v1, 2v2 on P2P, 4v4 on dedicated servers. I think we have all read the director's answers to why they chose P2P, but the results speak for themselves. It's sad, i love this game, but it is dying fast and Ubisoft hasn't and won't address it. I personally think us fans/players have more hope in this game than the devs do. Anyways....

To answer your question grim, they stated "very soon, at the end of this month" during the live warriors den stream for matchmaking. But...like stated above, use your common sense.....do you think matchmaking will make any difference?