PDA

View Full Version : Centurion is trash in dominion?

GladiatorHood
06-18-2017, 12:29 PM
Is he? I fought with him several times in dominion but hes just so bad at doing a 1v2

XxHunterHxX
06-18-2017, 01:22 PM
Go play vs bots learn the caracter if you just spamm kick and heavy charge then that is why you ir bad and cant win learn the combo i bet you ir one of those noobs that got the season pass thinking he is gona be op im glad you keep losing if you play centurion

GladiatorHood
06-18-2017, 01:48 PM
Go play vs bots learn the caracter if you just spamm kick and heavy charge then that is why you ir bad and cant win learn the combo i bet you ir one of those noobs that got the season pass thinking he is gona be op im glad you keep losing if you play centurion

I actually just bought it for 15k, feggit

Epoqx
06-18-2017, 06:48 PM
I actually just bought it for 15k, feggit

Dont listen to CV_Eviler. He is one of those raging kids blaming everything he can on forum because of the lack of skill he got in game.

Cent is quite hard to play vs multiple opponent do especially to his low range and low mobility.
In 1v2 or 1v3 the key move is the zone attack, even if u get parried, ull still make massive damage. And dont try to use any big cc, as they will make you unable to move for few sec.

I find it hard with cent to fight multiple opponents too, compared to the rest of the cast.

GladiatorHood
06-18-2017, 06:53 PM
Dont listen to CV_Eviler. He is one of those raging kids blaming everything he can on forum because of the lack of skill he got in game.

Cent is quite hard to play vs multiple opponent do especially to his low range and low mobility.
In 1v2 or 1v3 the key move is the zone attack, even if u get parried, ull still make massive damage. And dont try to use any big cc, as they will make you unable to move for few sec.

I find it hard with cent to fight multiple opponents too, compared to the rest of the cast.

Now im doing 1v1s 2v2s and deathmatches, no dominion

SirCorrino
06-18-2017, 07:07 PM
Lol, he is broken in all 4v4 modes. Just stick with a friend and cash in the free wins.

Knight_Raime
06-18-2017, 07:59 PM
The centurion i've heard really struggles with fighting off multiple opponents though i've not used him in dominion so I can't really say.
I would have to guess though that this is due to his design being more around him harassing 1 person. or contributing to team fights.
He doesn't have anything in his kit that helps him when he's out numbered. Usually that's your zone. and since his zone isn't cancelable it's basically parry bait.

Velentix
06-18-2017, 08:03 PM
the key to winning in a gang bang situation with the cent is targeting, if you can parry something, the person who is getting parried is expecting you to go ham on him, just switch targets and punish the guy coming up behind you.

GladiatorHood
06-18-2017, 08:08 PM
The centurion i've heard really struggles with fighting off multiple opponents though i've not used him in dominion so I can't really say.
I would have to guess though that this is due to his design being more around him harassing 1 person. or contributing to team fights.
He doesn't have anything in his kit that helps him when he's out numbered. Usually that's your zone. and since his zone isn't cancelable it's basically parry bait.

Thats the reason i think centurion doesnt need a nerf. He's great in 1v1s but trash when hes in a 1v2, shugoki is trash in 1v1 but op when teaming on someone. Every character is good at one thing

dragon7jdc
06-19-2017, 10:56 PM
actually if you fight more than one oppent. your chances of wining are slim no matter what chero you use. so dont feel bad.you are not suppoused to win those situations anyway. unless if they ganked you poorly, then you have a chance.

UbiJurassic
06-19-2017, 11:22 PM
Many players have valid complaints about Centurion's CC and stamina-draining combos in 4v4 gamemodes, like Dominion. A few players have already shared their horror stories with us here on the forums and across other social outlets. We'll be looking to make changes to him in a future update. Hopefully we'll have details to share about that very soon.

brashtralas
06-20-2017, 03:17 AM
Many players have valid complaints about Centurion's CC and stamina-draining combos in 4v4 gamemodes, like Dominion. A few players have already shared their horror stories with us here on the forums and across other social outlets. We'll be looking to make changes to him in a future update. Hopefully we'll have details to share about that very soon.

Awesome. No offense, but if centurion gameplay is the direction the games headed, I'll not play. It removes the fun back and forth that the original characters have.

Once every ten or twelve games, I get a dominion match without a centurion in it, and it is more enjoyable by a factor of 10. The interesting thing is that EVERYONE stays in the lobby for another round.

I think that's telling.

Balanced, imbalanced, it doesn't matter if it's not fun.