PDA

View Full Version : Parry!?

Gastgrinder
06-18-2017, 07:38 AM
Parry is one cause of turtle meta.

Solution:
Parry should have the same effect as block, only if you parry you get no chip damage,
can block unblockable attacks and your opponent lost Stamina.
That's all.

Is that so difficult Ubi?

Chucky_Jones
06-18-2017, 08:25 AM
There are two parts to the turtle meta. The first part is that is is risky to attack, and the second part is that it is so safe to block. As long as it is unsafe to block, I don't care if my opponent is too scared of being parried to attack. If he never attacks, I will be dealing chip damage, and if he starts going for parries he may punish me sometimes, but sometimes I will bait the parry attempt and punish him. If significant chip damage is implemented, it will break the turtle meta whether or not parry is nerfed. Nerfing parry could also result in a "mash attack faster then your opponent meta".

matt89connor
06-18-2017, 08:46 AM
chucky said the truth...give too mouch nerf to parry trasform in a game when the most fast attacks are the winner....i suggest every time to nerf parry only with this:
-parry a heavy garantee only free light ( you can try GB or heavy but is not garantee).
-parry a light not garantee free attacks but reduce the stamina of the enemy by 30%.
I think , if we try with this changes , will reduce the number of turtle meta

Gastgrinder
06-18-2017, 09:07 AM
Fact is, parry needs only small changes and the effect would be large.
But as I know Ubi, they'll mess up with the defense meta patch completely.

matt89connor
06-18-2017, 09:14 AM
Fact is, parry needs only small changes and the effect would be large.
But as I know Ubi, they'll mess up with the defense meta patch completely.

I hope they not destroy the game with this patch... and yes parry need small cahnges...i hope they listen us all players not the Youtubber or some call "expert" players

FatFreeIce
06-18-2017, 04:44 PM
Simple I think. Add some chip damage. Free heavy and maybe gb off a light parry. Free light off a heavy parry, no gb. Boom. Easy.