PDA

View Full Version : Petition for Console players to use "Git Gud" as a message

xBuddahBoB
06-18-2017, 05:59 AM
I messaged ubisoft and they told me to go here and see what the people want. I feel on a lot of things the phrase "git gud" is used. Ex. Hate mail, people complaining about hero's, etc.... so i felt id attempt to get "git gud" be a message we can send to people without the hassle of going to their profile and sending it to them..... Or when you get ledge (it's in the game, I know, I do it to even though I get salty when it happens to me) or when you get ganked. You get my point, but that's what im trying to do is make it so that we can say "git gud" with the simplicity of two buttons.

Takuram
06-18-2017, 06:16 AM
I totally agree!!! We NEED more messages, maybe customizable messages... GIT GUD ( Praise the sun yall ) and a Laugh ( maybe "LOL!" ) would be greatly appreciated! Also we need those coop emotes we saw on the old demo!

Tyrjo
06-18-2017, 08:01 AM
Nice try at least. :P

Obviously not going to happen.

Trbevis
06-18-2017, 08:18 AM
I would prefer the word "scumbag." To be put into the quick chat for consoles. That way when someone kills me via one of thr hundred scumbag ways to kill someone on for honor,

WOW
SCUMBAG
THANKS

Ulrichvonbek111
06-18-2017, 09:01 AM
Do you really want to turn the chat toxic on consoles,,
That's what will happen,,people being self conceited and arrogant calling people and giving their bile vomiting opinions,,
Don't make our chat toxic

cragar212
06-18-2017, 09:16 AM
You want the game devs to put in trash talk shortcuts because you don't like the amount of effort required to send your psn hate mail?

Gotta say people like you are 1 of the major reasons this game has such a bad reputation.:(

Ulrichvonbek111
06-18-2017, 09:49 AM
You want the game devs to put in trash talk shortcuts because you don't like the amount of effort required to send your psn hate mail?

Gotta say people like you are 1 of the major reasons this game has such a bad reputation.:(

Well said,,it'll totally destroy the goodwill and respect people on the consoles hold for each other..
It shall poison the games community on the consoles as it has already done on PC..legions of hate mongering trolls who actually think they're cool.
I'm afraid my friend that is with grave concern that Western society has now gone this way,,pompous,,self righteous,,
narcissistic,,highly self opinionate,, total disregard for other people and utter contempt for the planet....
They want gimmie gimmie gimmie quicker quicker bigger bigger fatter fatter faster faster gimmie it all now,,it's all mines....

Trbevis
06-18-2017, 11:07 AM
Wow for christ sake ! Hahaha this is clearly a joke thread, yes its definitely us who are giving the game a bad name, not you lot of ultra serious people. Sorry for attempting a slight bit of humour.

WOW
WOW
WOW.

Gray360UK
06-18-2017, 12:31 PM
I think Centurions should have a special 'Just Dodge!' quick chat message only they can use, and it only activates after you have kicked someone over a ledge. Also 'This is Sparta!' would be nice too.

razabak10mm
06-18-2017, 04:22 PM
OP just needs to git gud and L2axehump.

Problem solved.

XxHunterHxX
06-18-2017, 04:30 PM
i hope they add "Im cancer" and "Im a ****ing turtle* in so we can make people uninstal the game faster coz the toxic comunnity as it is now its not enough

bmason1000
06-21-2017, 05:55 PM
i hope they add "Im cancer" and "Im a ****ing turtle* in so we can make people uninstal the game faster coz the toxic comunnity as it is now its not enough

I just got hate mail for NOT turtling. He was very concerned whether i know how to parry and deflect or if i just "spam heavy attacks." Which i feint like 80% of and its really not my fault if you keep getting hit by berserkers 3 heavy combo. For real. I'm sorry i attacked too much and didn't parry or deflect.

ceaser64
06-21-2017, 09:18 PM
I just got hate mail for NOT turtling. He was very concerned whether i know how to parry and deflect or if i just "spam heavy attacks." Which i feint like 80% of and its really not my fault if you keep getting hit by berserkers 3 heavy combo. For real. I'm sorry i attacked too much and didn't parry or deflect.

Same experience. Had a guy rage quit. Was brawlin, he'd thrown me off ledges, I'd thrown him off ledges. No problem. Then he quits out and sends me some hate mail saying don't do that.
I assumed it was Because I executed his teammate and said execution gives me health to fight you.

His reply "No, free hit after GB you fuc&$r"
I had a good laugh.

Edit: as far as the Original topic, a simple LOL! would be nice.

UbiNoty
06-22-2017, 12:54 AM
I don't know how keen we would be to add "git gud" necessarily, but more quick chat options are definitely suggestions we've brought up before.
We want to promote good sportsmanship after all - so even if you lose you felt like you came out a better player. What we don't want to do is promote toxicity, because then all you are left with is a bag of extra salty salt.