PDA

View Full Version : Just happy little accidents

TrumHeoMoi
06-18-2017, 04:21 AM
Hello my friends, usually I just post my artworks but this time I want to share my feelings about For Honor

First of all, I want to thanks the For Honor community for keep supporting my works, it mean a lot to me and thank you, the devs from Ubisoft, for putting so many hard works on this game and created such a wonderful game and all the players still keep submitting humor works to the community!

I don’t call myself a hardcore gamer because I just play free to play games on Steam and For Honor is my first AAA game I ever bought. I loved it since the beta and used almost all of my saving to pre-order it (In my places, 60$ is kind of a big deal…). Until now I am still having fun with it, my only complaint is about the stability connect, some heroes maybe a little OP but that not stopping me from enjoying the fun out of it (maybe because I am not hardcore enough xD ? ), but what make me feel sad is the player base became less and less every day. I afraid by the time I finish this project the community would still there, so if there are wishes, I wish the community will have patience and give the game some more times, I believe the devs are trying their best to make the game better, stop blaming their mistakes and just consider it as happy little accidents, I believe the game will become great again and I believe the community will once again enjoy the fun out of it.

That’s all for now, thanks again for you friends putting your time reading my post and keep supporting on my works, see you all on battlefield, skål!

https://preview.ibb.co/iceVv5/Sheet.jpg (https://ibb.co/gwMzoQ)

razabak10mm
06-18-2017, 04:31 AM
Sorry I didn't read your whole thread(I'm trying to take a break from it all, we all know it's broke), but your artwork is awesome.

Where can I find more of it?

Dkdninja420
06-18-2017, 04:33 AM
As a person with infinite patience I, for one, will always be a part of this community, regardless of the social stigma it resonates from disgruntled players. As far as your Artwork, All I can say is, BRAVO!!. I, as well as everyone else with an artistic eye IMO, can respect this masterpiece with high esteem, as I can tell by the level of Great detail that a F*ing Butt Ton of Hours went into it!!! Draw up a Fat hippo shugoki LMFAO!!!!

Takuram
06-18-2017, 06:22 AM
Dude, your thread if perfect as well as your artwork...
or better yet: "Wow!" "Good Fight!"

TrumHeoMoi
06-18-2017, 03:18 PM
Sorry I didn't read your whole thread(I'm trying to take a break from it all, we all know it's broke), but your artwork is awesome.

Where can I find more of it?
yeh, me too, maybe playing too much make me get boring fast xD. Thank you for you support tho :D, you can check out my previous works on this thread: http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/1660512-For-Honor-fan-art

As a person with infinite patience I, for one, will always be a part of this community, regardless of the social stigma it resonates from disgruntled players. As far as your Artwork, All I can say is, BRAVO!!. I, as well as everyone else with an artistic eye IMO, can respect this masterpiece with high esteem, as I can tell by the level of Great detail that a F*ing Butt Ton of Hours went into it!!! Draw up a Fat hippo shugoki LMFAO!!!!

ha ha thank you my friend and don't worry, I will finish the rest soon, 4 more to go :D

Dude, your thread if perfect as well as your artwork...
or better yet: "Wow!" "Good Fight!"

Thank you! I really glad that you loved it, I will try to finish the rest soon :D

razabak10mm
06-18-2017, 04:30 PM
I checked out the rest of your work. Wow, you have some skill! You defiantly have a vision for you're interpretation of the characters, and I think they are spot on.

It's awesome that you have the skill to put that vision in a form we can all see and appreciate.

If you don't mind me asking, what part of the world are you from? You should be making a living with your art.

CaptainGadriel
06-18-2017, 05:05 PM
Keep it up! Nice work!

Nexo.C
06-18-2017, 10:34 PM
Nice and amazing work man ! The Warlord one really got me laughing :)

UbiJurassic
06-18-2017, 11:53 PM
Glad you're enjoying For Honor, TrumHeoMoi! We have a lot of things coming up during Season 2, such as ranked and the defense meta patch, and we trying to make sure we are proactively addressing the community's primary concerns as best as we can. Also, the team LOVES seeing artwork! We can't wait to see your next project. :)

nufrancis
06-19-2017, 03:24 AM
Hello my friends, usually I just post my artworks but this time I want to share my feelings about For Honor

First of all, I want to thanks the For Honor community for keep supporting my works, it mean a lot to me and thank you, the devs from Ubisoft, for putting so many hard works on this game and created such a wonderful game and all the players still keep submitting humor works to the community!

I don’t call myself a hardcore gamer because I just play free to play games on Steam and For Honor is my first AAA game I ever bought. I loved it since the beta and used almost all of my saving to pre-order it (In my places, 60$ is kind of a big deal…). Until now I am still having fun with it, my only complaint is about the stability connect, some heroes maybe a little OP but that not stopping me from enjoying the fun out of it (maybe because I am not hardcore enough xD ? ), but what make me feel sad is the player base became less and less every day. I afraid by the time I finish this project the community would still there, so if there are wishes, I wish the community will have patience and give the game some more times, I believe the devs are trying their best to make the game better, stop blaming their mistakes and just consider it as happy little accidents, I believe the game will become great again and I believe the community will once again enjoy the fun out of it.

That’s all for now, thanks again for you friends putting your time reading my post and keep supporting on my works, see you all on battlefield, skål!

https://preview.ibb.co/iceVv5/Sheet.jpg (https://ibb.co/gwMzoQ)

Actually this is nice idea for the alternative skin. Devs please proceed making this Animal Theme skin. Salute for you bro !!!

TrumHeoMoi
06-19-2017, 10:47 AM
I checked out the rest of your work. Wow, you have some skill! You defiantly have a vision for you're interpretation of the characters, and I think they are spot on.

It's awesome that you have the skill to put that vision in a form we can all see and appreciate.

If you don't mind me asking, what part of the world are you from? You should be making a living with your art.

I am from Southeast Asia, it's my plan that living as a cartoonist but I am still a college student tho, thank you for your support :D

Keep it up! Nice work!

Thank you! 4 more characters to go, stay tuned! :D

Nice and amazing work man ! The Warlord one really got me laughing :)

Yeh, his name not Warlord tho. it's "Warlus" :p

Glad you're enjoying For Honor, TrumHeoMoi! We have a lot of things coming up during Season 2, such as ranked and the defense meta patch, and we trying to make sure we are proactively addressing the community's primary concerns as best as we can. Also, the team LOVES seeing artwork! We can't wait to see your next project. :)

Thank you devs :D, but this project still not finish, 4 more characters to go. Can't wait to share it with you guys when I am done :D

Actually this is nice idea for the alternative skin. Devs please proceed making this Animal Theme skin. Salute for you bro !!!

Can't wait to headbutt people as Warlus!