PDA

View Full Version : Centurions

Archeun
06-18-2017, 01:15 AM
How the hell do you get away from centurions and their stuns? Seriously? They attack me, grab me and literally just keep me stunned the entire 4 second fight and to make it even worse; I've been killed multiple times in 3 blows by them. WTF.

The_B0G_
06-18-2017, 01:25 AM
1v1 most are pretty punishable, until you get one that turtles and waits for parries. They're working on a way to nerf him without destroying him completely.

Their unblockables are timed really weird for parries but you can parry the charge up heavy and other attacks, kick is an easy dodge 1v1.

The major problem with him is in 4v4. 2 average players with cents on a team can be overpowering against a good team of more skilled players.

Everything else csn be learned in 1v1, his punish is pretty powerful though so use quick attacks and don't get grabbed.

dragon7jdc
06-18-2017, 06:02 AM
I fell you man. Now they hav new combos and more exploits to use in 1v1 to ensure victory. SO....i only paray you dont face one ofe the good exploiting cents.
but still he is Beatable just be the offensive(but do it smartly) It will confuse them and you might see them runing from the fight.

SaschoS
06-18-2017, 12:13 PM
They didn't even bother to nerf