PDA

View Full Version : This game is unbearable

thekingshad
06-17-2017, 11:52 PM
I just played a centurion that turtled and waited for the opportunity to parry the entire match. So I decided to put the controller down to see if he'll attack and (drumroll please)..... He never did.

I've lost all faith in this game and the devs. Ya'll tried to counter turtles by introducing the ultimate turtle. The devs have demonstrated poor reasoning and problem solving skills. I've never regretted purchasing a game more than I do now. And the only thing I can do, now, is discourage others from making the same mistake. It was an awesome idea, just poorly executed.

dragon7jdc
06-18-2017, 06:07 AM
I understand your furstration. but if you want to continue playing and win against turtles. you need to be ofensive and confuse them.

kweassa1
06-18-2017, 06:14 AM
I just played a centurion that turtled and waited for the opportunity to parry the entire match. So I decided to put the controller down to see if he'll attack and (drumroll please)..... He never did.

I've lost all faith in this game and the devs. Ya'll tried to counter turtles by introducing the ultimate turtle. The devs have demonstrated poor reasoning and problem solving skills. I've never regretted purchasing a game more than I do now. And the only thing I can do, now, is discourage others from making the same mistake. It was an awesome idea, just poorly executed.

...and you're angry at him, because you were waiting for HIM to attack first, were you not? :rolleyes:

Mia.Nora
06-18-2017, 06:16 AM
I understand your furstration. but if you want to continue playing and win against turtles. you need to be ofensive and confuse them.

Actually you are completely wrong. Because between two players who have similar mechanical skills and experience in game, against the turtle other one can almost never get on top by playing even more aggressive. It is like gambling, house always wins, risk vs reward for defense vs offense is so skewed that turtling will always have the upper hand.

Now you can argue that, be the better player and win against the turtle.. Well that is not balance. A better player will always win over someone who is not as good as them anyway, so that argument is completely void. Balance is not a thing that happens when one player outskills their opponent, it happens when both players are in same skill bracket.

Takuram
06-18-2017, 06:17 AM
It's all about the mind games... and I'll have to say... I'm sorry but... GIT GUD.... XD
You wouldn't last a day in an old school fighting game with this mentality...

dragon7jdc
06-18-2017, 06:36 AM
@Mia.Nora . I know of all the points you adressed. and its true. even when i am agressive. i usually win 4 to 5 game out of 10 against turtles. and i main Orochi. its not a sure way to win everytime. but its all we have right now. althought i agree the game mechanics need to be reworked somehow.

That_guy44
06-18-2017, 06:39 AM
It's all about the mind games... and I'll have to say... I'm sorry but... GIT GUD.... XD

What youre saying has nothing to do with what the op wrote. You can lose half your life from an opponent parrying a light attack. Its better to back pedal and counter attack/parry then it is to be aggressive.

Ulrichvonbek111
06-18-2017, 09:12 AM

Yeah mind games ,,that's mighty coming from someone who wants to enable toxic chat on consoles and turn it into a license to abuse people.
"Git gud " first of all learn to spell,, at least give a micro second to put in correct spelling.
As far as mentality well you are from the toxic tom school of bile spewers. .. "Get real"...