PDA

View Full Version : Connection Problems

OwnrangeBanana
06-17-2017, 07:56 PM
Dear Ubisoft Team!
Before u put new heroes and Outfits in the game , i wish u work on the Connection Errors , i played 5 games in a row and 5 times Connection lost to the Lobby , and yes my internet Connection works well i dont know why this happens so often ,but i think this is the biggest Problem why People quit to Play this games

UbiNoty
06-17-2017, 11:52 PM
What platform are you on and what is your NAT type? Also what kind of error codes are you seeing?

Krakadoom
06-18-2017, 12:01 AM
I've tried playing today, (after a few days of not playing due to frustration with all the bugs and player bots), and I kept trying for about 20 minutes before I gave up.

I kept getting errors joining a session and returning to the main menu. Finding the sessions took ages too, and timed out several times. Then I finally got a match - and one that completed without errors, even. The very next map with the same team, after the first round of elimination, "An error has occured" and kick to main menu.

Alt + F4.

PC, obviously - green NAT, all relevant ports open. Your connectivity model simply sucks. Or your programming does. Either is bad.

OwnrangeBanana
06-18-2017, 12:27 PM
What platform are you on and what is your NAT type? Also what kind of error codes are you seeing?

My nat type is always Green, and i play on PC, i sonst know The error code sometimes its The same sometimes its different, ingame The Problem is with syncronyse player, and connection to host lost, i Love this game but if there is no changes with the connection Problems i think i must quit cause this is frustrating af

Yarzahn
06-18-2017, 01:09 PM

After being fed up with your itemization mess and taking a 2 week break, i come back to wasting 4 matches in a row with connection losses halfway through. Maybe a rage quitter with your trash peer-to-peer system, because my internet is fine. Green Nat, PS4

Vakris_One
06-18-2017, 02:08 PM
Well I'm on PC, NAT type: Green and I haven't had any connection issues at all ever since I got the game on Friday. Even with resyncing players and migrating host during a match.

It's much better than it was in the betas (which you couldn't go an hour without having at least one connection issue) so Ubi must have done something right in these last 4 months from my perspective.