PDA

View Full Version : South Park SoT Code Inactive

kwmayo
06-17-2017, 06:51 PM
Hey all, pre-ordered South Park: TFBW for PS4 two nights ago and got my Stick of Truth PSN code immediately after.

Went to enter it in PSN, and PSN says "The code you entered is inactive. Please check terms and conditions." I tried again after 6, 12, 24, and 48 hours, and still no dice.

Ubisoft support says this is a "relatively new issue [they're] working to fix", and that any additional info will be posted here. They cant/wont give me an ETA or any more info than that. Not sure if "relatively new" means a few days, or a few months.

Anyone experience the same or know anything else?

Thanks

kwmayo
06-19-2017, 11:38 PM
Good news: I can get past the first prompt now and PSN recognizes this code as SP: SOT

Bad news: When I press "Redeem Item", it fails and I get this message "The code you entered may not be correct or may no longer be valid. Please check your entries."

Grumble

Therap3005
11-17-2017, 12:42 AM
I'm having this same problem. Did you ever solve it??

UbiSailorScout
11-17-2017, 01:43 AM
Hi there Therap3005! If you are having issues redeeming your key, please make a ticket (http://www.support.ubi.com) with a photo of the key you are trying to redeem, and the error message you are getting. Thanks!