PDA

View Full Version : How active will the official social media accounts be?

wassimokhtar
06-17-2017, 02:50 PM
Considering the game's has a Facebook page and a Twitter profile at the ready for Beyond Good & Evil, I wonder:

How active will they be in relation to the Space Monkey Program?

I find myself wandering in other social media platforms compared to the Ubisoft forums (bear in mind that I've only recently joined and I know it takes a while to get associated with this space well) and I think it'd be convenient and great for building awareness for the game (and its community) if we could hear how the game, the Space Monkey Program and the community is doing through other social media platforms as the years and months go by.

I've noticed plenty of interesting, deep discussions of topics related to the game and I think it'd be wonderful if we could spark that outside of this realm to better promote the game.

What do you guys think?

Legion-495
06-17-2017, 03:34 PM
Considering the game's has a Facebook page and a Twitter profile at the ready for Beyond Good & Evil, I wonder:

How active will they be in relation to the Space Monkey Program?

I find myself wandering in other social media platforms compared to the Ubisoft forums (bear in mind that I've only recently joined and I know it takes a while to get associated with this space well) and I think it'd be convenient and great for building awareness for the game (and its community) if we could hear how the game, the Space Monkey Program and the community is doing through other social media platforms as the years and months go by.

I've noticed plenty of interesting, deep discussions of topics related to the game and I think it'd be wonderful if we could spark that outside of this realm to better promote the game.

What do you guys think?

Anyone that wants to find it probably already knows about it since E3. Besides I think news outside the forum and this very forum is always watchable by anyone.
Chances are people get a bad impression if they see halfbacked things. We did sign for that and know that the state of the game is very barebones.

I think this forum will be central hub for any information about the game. I do see that some snippets get posted in other socialmedias but nothing too in depth right now.
People here are really working on to get every information bit into this forum.
It's very hard to collect information that way and that is the biggest issue right now and nobody here is sure how communication will be.

Communication will be a thing next week I guess. For now Ancel answers question over instagram it seems. We wait for their return to base basicly^^