PDA

View Full Version : Warlord crashing charge - hitbox problem

Berard_Gutler
06-17-2017, 09:15 AM
I wonder if it was even reported that warlords have this problem with the hitbox of the ability and that 80% of the time you see how you hit your enemy to push him into the wall and you are like just blocked into your enemy and you not pushing him at all, its very annoying , it only works if you hit him perfectly in the center of his chest or something and thats really stupid.

Lyskir
06-17-2017, 10:18 AM
same with raider charge, It goes through opponents or i slide around them most of the time

in a dev stream they sayed they want to fix at least the raider one but nothing yet lol

Tyrjo
06-17-2017, 11:14 AM
I'm also under the impression that the Warlord crashing charge misses a bit too often when you feel you actually hit the target.

Halvtand
06-17-2017, 11:15 AM
I've seen this on multiple occasions. Sometimes you just stand there, running in place into the unaffected opponent until the charge ends. It looks really goofy.

UbiNoty
06-18-2017, 01:29 AM
Please open tickets (https://support.ubi.com/en-us/Games/4315) about it (videos help!) - I will ask the team to investigate as well.

kweassa1
06-18-2017, 02:20 AM
I'm also under the impression that the Warlord crashing charge misses a bit too often when you feel you actually hit the target.

Similar with Raider stampede. When you feel it's the right timing, it always seems to be a little too late and misses, whereas when you activate at a timing where you feel like it's too early, then it connects well. Compared to the Lawb's gut-spearing these moves are quite difficult to pull off.

Although it could be said that it's a risk associated with the moves being UB/UP, unlike how the Lawb gut-spear can be blocked/parried. So I don't have too much complaints...