PDA

View Full Version : Weekly Challenge Broken

Orion101801
06-16-2017, 07:04 PM
So I was working on some weekly challenges, on of them being "Do 7 kills with any shotgun in multiplayer." I got the seven kills with whatever the shotgun doc uses, but something weird happened. instead of saying it completed it just reset to 0% and now it won't increase again and it's really annoying. please help

ZAP_MABs
06-16-2017, 08:41 PM
So I was working on some weekly challenges, on of them being "Do 7 kills with any shotgun in multiplayer." I got the seven kills with whatever the shotgun doc uses, but something weird happened. instead of saying it completed it just reset to 0% and now it won't increase again and it's really annoying. please help

I have exactly the same problem! Yesterday all my challenge kills got deleted suddenly and after that challenges is just not working. is this the operation health ? good work ubisoft !

lofti05
06-17-2017, 06:41 PM
sme issue here for me I have win three in Thunt as sas, won 2 with sledge and nothing. also win 8 in multi player as fbi, played 3 or 4 matches as castle/termite, won some lost some but none of the wins registered.
I also have a kill with rifle and those didn't register either.

also another maybe related to challenges why don't we see the percentage or status on the bigger challenges like last week we had the win 20 as Russian and the bar was advancing, but I had no idea how far along I was.

Mia-Analena
06-18-2017, 03:59 AM
Heidiho. :)

Same issue here: weekly challenges "Competetive Shotgun Master", "Competetive Rifle Master", "FBI SWAT Active Duty" and "BOPE Active Duty" are not counting, even after they have been manually reset.

Any solution?

Marshmallow_Fox
06-18-2017, 04:55 AM
The only challenge that has tracked this week is the stupid Terrorist Hunt challenge.

We still get ACTION COMPLETED ACTION COMPLETED ACTION COMPLETED ACTION COMPLETED though.

Theorendil
06-18-2017, 07:07 AM
Same problem here! Daily challenges work fine but the weekly ones don't update at all. And I keep getting the "Action Completed" message while I am on the menus, but thankfully not in-game. Operation Health was going to fix the game, not create more problems for other patches to solve, right?

lofti05
06-19-2017, 02:20 PM
jsut an update, some challanges did go through finally but I am still not getting a count. for instance I played and won a t hunt match, backed out, waited a minute went back in and did another one. inbetween each of these the stats did not move. still showed 0%. however after the 3rd one it did give me the challenge. a few others like this. I played horrible this weekend so no idea how I am doign on the win xx matches as fbi, or get 7 kills with shotgun/rifle.

BuntyCollix
06-19-2017, 06:09 PM
Yea me and a few freinds have had this problem all week :( Anyone know how to fix it?

Also none of us can get onto R6 Seige support page?!?!? Is it down?

Marshmallow_Fox
06-20-2017, 04:58 AM
jsut an update, some challanges did go through finally but I am still not getting a count. for instance I played and won a t hunt match, backed out, waited a minute went back in and did another one. inbetween each of these the stats did not move. still showed 0%. however after the 3rd one it did give me the challenge. a few others like this. I played horrible this weekend so no idea how I am doign on the win xx matches as fbi, or get 7 kills with shotgun/rifle.

This happened to most of my challenges eventually, but over the course of 3 separate play sessions, I've won about 20 BOPE rounds and still have no challenge progress.

bobes919
06-20-2017, 09:59 AM
+1 Broken weekly challenge .... dont get me started on match making.