PDA

View Full Version : Just Dance: K-Pop Edition Proposal

ST4NSNUPER
06-16-2017, 01:22 PM
I know you all are busy, but I have this really cool idea for a Just Dance game that can make your company really freaking successful.

I was thinking: what if Ubisoft made a Just Dance game, but a K-Pop edition?

As a fan of the Just Dance games and as a fan of K-Pop, I and many others would love to see a game filled with amazing songs and choreographies.

Since there are millions of K-Pop fans in the world, making a Just Dance game for K-Pop would make the company extremely successful due to the fact that nearly all fans will buy the game.

K-Pop also has a lot of exercise-worthy songs and choreographies. If Ubisoft creates this game, a lot of people who enjoy dancing and exercise will also be able to enjoy the game. Health is very important, so to the fans who are looking for ways to take better care of themselves, a Just Dance K-Pop Edition would be great.

I also want to mention that this game could help many K-Pop fans learn the dances to different songs. Majority of the K-Pop songs have complex choreographies, Just Dance could help fans learn the choreographies and still have a lot of fun playing the game.

In addition, it would also be such an awesome game for parties, since K-Pop songs are really lively and have great music that can get anyone fired up.

There are so many benefits to this idea, and I hope you guys consider it :)

UbiJurassic
06-18-2017, 11:21 PM
I know you all are busy, but I have this really cool idea for a Just Dance game that can make your company really freaking successful.

I was thinking: what if Ubisoft made a Just Dance game, but a K-Pop edition?

As a fan of the Just Dance games and as a fan of K-Pop, I and many others would love to see a game filled with amazing songs and choreographies.

Since there are millions of K-Pop fans in the world, making a Just Dance game for K-Pop would make the company extremely successful due to the fact that nearly all fans will buy the game.

K-Pop also has a lot of exercise-worthy songs and choreographies. If Ubisoft creates this game, a lot of people who enjoy dancing and exercise will also be able to enjoy the game. Health is very important, so to the fans who are looking for ways to take better care of themselves, a Just Dance K-Pop Edition would be great.

I also want to mention that this game could help many K-Pop fans learn the dances to different songs. Majority of the K-Pop songs have complex choreographies, Just Dance could help fans learn the choreographies and still have a lot of fun playing the game.

In addition, it would also be such an awesome game for parties, since K-Pop songs are really lively and have great music that can get anyone fired up.

There are so many benefits to this idea, and I hope you guys consider it :)

Thanks for the awesome suggestion, ST4NSNUPER! We know there are a lot of passionate K-Pop fans out there who enjoy playing Just Dance. A few of us even enjoy K-Pop ourselves. ;)

We think it's a wonderful suggestion and we'll forward it over to the team. :)