PDA

View Full Version : Beyond Good & Evil 2 "Tips and Suggestions"

R3belex
06-15-2017, 08:04 PM
I waited for this game very much, so me and all others fans want this game "perfect".

I just want to give you some of my suggestions:

-An open world game is ok, but please consider the story, the main aim of the game.
-I want to know the origin of the characters (also doomz and others) that I played in the first BG&E.
-Because of the story, the speeked language is so important , please translate the game in MULTI11 languages or more.
-Graphic is important , but optimization is more important , almost all people know that ubisoft games are unoptimized , please make we know you better :rolleyes:
-The soundrtack of the first BG&E was very impressive , please keep Christophe Héral for this.
-A companion app for smartphones with real live map,inventory,allies, and life will be nice.

Best game of the E3 , can't wait to play it on pc !
----------------------------------------------------------------
Sorry for my bad English !

SuperBiscotCOT
06-15-2017, 08:15 PM
First of all, no perfect game exists ;)

-An open world game is ok, but please consider the story, the main aim of the game.

The fact that the scenarist was on stage when Michel Ancel Announced the game is a strong signal and it's showing how important the narrative side is important to them.

-I want to know the origin of the characters (also doomz and others) that I played in the first BG&E.

This is the main reason why they decided to go with BGE2 as a prequel.

-Because of the story, the speeked language is so important , please translate the game in MULTI11 languages or more.

Recent Ubisoft games support many languages.

-Graphic is important , but is more important , almost all people know that ubisoft games are unoptimized , please make we know you better :rolleyes:

If they worked during three years just on the technology it's to have the best optimization possible when using their game engine :)

-The soundrtack of the first BG&E was very impressive , please keep Christophe Héral for this.

Christophe Héral is back for the music !

-A companion app for smartphones with real live map,inventory,allies, and life will be nice.

Too soon to talk about this now but would be intresting to see what the community would want to see in a such app :D

Hope I clearly answered all your questions ;)