PDA

View Full Version : Knox is awesome as is. Please don't change him.

LyFTiD4LyFe
06-15-2017, 07:14 PM
Hyped the original from the day it was announced. Bought it day one. Waited fourteen years.

Knox is awesome as is. Those being overly sensitive about the cussing are few in number. They're loud, but please don't cater to them by compromising your artistic vision.

Some people are impossible to satisfy.

I think the cinematic stays true to the possibilities presented in the original. I remember looking up at the sky and seeing the labels for the different galaxies. I'd imagine all the other planets that must be out there.

I'm so glad we're finally gonna see the expanded universe.

LordKrillos
06-16-2017, 12:06 AM
I agree. Plus this would give a grand opportunity for comedy. Like Knox has the biggest pottymouth in the crew and he's shamelessly fine with that, because he loves ticking people off with his cussing. Of course, such actions will ALWAYS backfire at him.

TraceurX2012
06-16-2017, 02:46 AM
Glad to know i am not the only one who doesnt hate knox. Loved that monkey, not sure why everyone hates cussing cause they probably do it all the time too. Not sure why people hate cussing anyways, its just words, stop being so sensitive. Cant wait to swear like a sailor while flying around in my space tuc tuc

Legion-495
06-16-2017, 09:02 AM
I think we need such character.
It's just to have something rediculous and it fits Knox very well.

Flowpiece
06-16-2017, 11:34 AM
This character is already awesome :)

CulturalLemur
06-16-2017, 11:40 AM
Knox is pure awesome, he's so energetic, bold, downright awesome-looking and his voice fits his appearance perfectly! Who cares if he swears a lot? He's a space chimp pirate SAILOR, for crying out loud!

Stewthepoo
06-16-2017, 02:58 PM
I agree, I love his London-ish accent. He sounds like some kind of cheeky chap from a British soap, ala Eastenders. I'm interested in seeing what kind of gameplay his mechanical hand will offer. Possibly contextual & battle assistance, just like Peyj with his hammer.

SuperBiscotCOT
06-16-2017, 03:17 PM
just like Peyj with his hammer.

Blasphemy !

That's not a hammer ! That's a multi-purpose wrench (a Barranco D53) !!! :mad:

Just joking ;)

FlorianRex
06-17-2017, 10:04 AM
We just need a funny character for a bit of comedy. So... I agree with you.

Sawbones194
06-17-2017, 11:28 AM
I love him too. "Thats swiss ****ing chocolate!" The most memorable quote i can remember in this ****ing E3! :D If i can decide wo will be my buddy durin missions, it will be him the most time!

Sawbones194
06-17-2017, 11:47 AM
Blasphemy !

That's not a hammer ! That's a multi-purpose wrench (a Barranco D53) !!! :mad:

Just joking ;)

Oh really? Do you mean that one with the integrated cutting-hammer? That's for me! Even if it is a bit rusty, it can even cut through steel-fence! Really handy! It is the most used tool on System-1, System-3 and even System-4!

This post was brought yo by the Barranco Corporation. Barranco! Tell your Gods we gonna cut you down!

SuperBiscotCOT
06-17-2017, 12:48 PM
Oh really? Do you mean that one with the integrated cutting-hammer? That's for me! Even if it is a bit rusty, it can even cut through steel-fence! Really handy! It is the most used tool on System-1, System-3 and even System-4!

This post was brought yo by the Barranco Corporation. Barranco! Tell your Gods we gonna cut you down!

Haha nice one :D