PDA

View Full Version : Custom playable characters in the game

t0ninus
06-15-2017, 05:12 PM
I have a few questions about this feature :
- Will all playable characters have the same abilities ? (jetpack, grapple, and overall gameplay)
- How will they be voiced ?
- Will we play more than one character during the game ?
- Will there be female hybrids ?

Dirasyaj X
06-15-2017, 08:11 PM
Deep customization of most things in game make it happen please

LyFTiD4LyFe
06-16-2017, 01:04 AM
Will there be female hybrids?

Yeah. They existed in the first game.

Legion-495
06-16-2017, 09:04 AM
Yeah. They existed in the first game.

I wonder how many races there are.

IRISNetwork
06-16-2017, 10:21 AM
The short answer is 'we don't know'.

At this moment in time it's all very much nice ideas and fancy words.

1. I can only assume every character will have the ability to have the same skillset/equipment/opportunities to keep things consistent, unless they don't specifically for replayablity with other character types.

2. My guess, despite how unfortunate this is, is: they won't. I hope to god they do, I actually want this customised character to have a connection to the world and overarching motivation, we just get to change how they look, that is the best balance between customised characters and in-depth characters I think. Obviously people were 50/50 about it in Fallout 4, but BGE is a totally different game, its a story game, not a lifeless sandbox.

3.Again, unsure, they will very likely have multiple character slots or save files, again for replayability.

4. As other said, yes there will be female hybrids. (I sort of want to create a cute goat hybrid character like Oumi!)

This is going to be very interesting and ambitious for sure, let's see how it plays out.