PDA

View Full Version : Stuff from Beyond Good and Evil I want to see in the 2

anton1n
06-15-2017, 12:35 PM
Hi everybody, first of all, english isn't my native language so sry for bad english, secondly, i'm very exited by the annoucemnent of this game since i played it on gamecube like 10 years ago, it became my favorite video game ever, so i'm sure you will make this game as great as the first, but, i just wanna make a list of all the stuff from BGE that I would love to see in the 2 as some easter eggs or maybe part of the main gameplay :)
So here's the list :

This song : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jTdcJWDNsao
Mammago and the jingle that goes with it too ;)
Pey'j, i would be so upset to not see his face at least once in this game (i mean the real pey'j, not the statue from the trailer)
Rico was pretty fun too, i miss his spanish accent :(
That sort of hockey game at the akuda bar and other new tablegame?? like this :rolleyes:
Secret door with secret access to secret loot, hidden in secret place of course.... I like finding secret things
Picture the species was a pretty cool secondary objectif in the first one, so don't know if this possible on this one but I would appreciate ;)
More secondary quest, but i'm sure that was obvious

But most important thing, do not denaturate the ambiance and the universe of this gem, make the OST as great and immersive as the first one and i will be sooooooooo happy, i really really hope that this game will be my second favorite game ever ;) But no pressure, take your time :)
Thx for reading it, if you want to add something else, please don't hesitate and comment below :o

SuperBiscotCOT
06-15-2017, 01:04 PM
Regarding mini-games and gambling games it has been half-confirmed by Michel Ancel in a french interview :)

He said something like : "What better than playing and winning a money game (example : some sort of poker) to gain the trust of a gang"

I hope this answer will be enougth for you ;)

Legion-495
06-15-2017, 01:20 PM
Regarding mini-games and gambling games it has been half-confirmed by Michel Ancel in a french interview :)

He said something like : "What better than playing and winning a money game (example : some sort of poker) to gain the trust of a gang"

I hope this answer will be enougth for you ;)

Only issue being. I'm only able to play Gwent xD

@anton1n Yeah not native too.
But who cares. There are enough english people with super bad spelling.

SuperBiscotCOT
06-15-2017, 01:24 PM
But who cares. There are enough english people with super bad spelling.

I'm not native either :D

Would be fun to find references to the Gwent card Game in BGE2's mini-games XD

Kingy77
06-17-2017, 02:58 PM
Like I said on another thread, I'm starting to replay BGE today (on Xbox One, HD version for my first time).
It's such a pleasure to play this game... I did not play it for at least 7-8 years, but I have finished it for like 5 times on my Xbox.

A part of me is a little bit sad to lose the infantile atmosphere of the first game. It really is an puff of Oxygen to immerse on Hyllis, with its simple and colorful landscapes, its nice tone... But everything's got to move on and evolve!

One thing that MUST be found on BGE2 is the hovercraft! It feels soooo nice to drive it! :)

Telemanus
06-17-2017, 03:32 PM
I want the DomZ and Jade's origins revealed. I think they will.

Legion-495
06-17-2017, 03:50 PM
Like I said on another thread, I'm starting to replay BGE today (on Xbox One, HD version for my first time).
It's such a pleasure to play this game... I did not play it for at least 7-8 years, but I have finished it for like 5 times on my Xbox.

A part of me is a little bit sad to lose the infantile atmosphere of the first game. It really is an puff of Oxygen to immerse on Hyllis, with its simple and colorful landscapes, its nice tone... But everything's got to move on and evolve!

One thing that MUST be found on BGE2 is the hovercraft! It feels soooo nice to drive it! :)

I never forget that quote at the "slaughterhouse"-If it's named that way in the en version.
"Sometimes you have to break the team up, Carlson&Peeters Page 824"
(Page 823: Don't Break Up The Team)

Like my brother watches a Let's Play(about BGE) since I showed him BGE2 is on the way. Told him he is going to say something like that. He did just that second.
That was funny^^ He said the page again because I could not remember which page it was.
Now I'm able to quote it again :D

anton1n
06-17-2017, 04:27 PM
This game is full of great quote, my favorite is the Mamago single in french version "Mammago, Dépannage, SERVICE ! Viens te chercher, saaans le vice !" (Take an african accent) :rolleyes: