PDA

View Full Version : Matchmaking issues

nur1sl4m
06-15-2017, 10:19 AM
Hello guys,

I just sent exact this to the support team. Are anyone else experiencing same issues?

'The matchmaking is very very bad. I am usually nearly not able to play the when I want!
Your troubleshoot guides doesnt help. During a game we loose connection and have to rejoin a session and wait again nearly 20 minutes to play a round!! And this time I have to pray that everything runs smooth and not to get loose connection again.

I say we because I know from other players in the session that they also got kicked. So does ubisoft plan to solve the peer to peer matchmaking in any way? We the players need dedicated servers and better performance.

Its cool to see a massive good game to be destroyed with minimal efforts. You have to save it, at least to try! Under this circumstances I dont want to play and want my money back.

Regards'

vgrimr_J
06-15-2017, 11:58 AM
they should do the same thing like in siege and switch to dedicated servers but i think its too late now to save the game. this game had HUGE potential IF the game had dedicated servers in the first place.

typical ubisoft greed

UbiNoty
06-16-2017, 02:58 AM
Thanks for reporting it to support. We're looking into this right now and hope to have an answer for you all soon.

nur1sl4m
06-20-2017, 08:02 AM
The support replied:

Spencer H @ Ubisoft Support
Thu, 15 Jun 2017 23:55 UTC+1

If you are receiving connection issues, start by testing your Xbox Live connection via the Network Test Utility on the console.

1. Start at the Xbox One main menu.
2. Press the Menu Button.
3. Select Settings.
4. Select Network Settings.
5. Select Test Network Connection.
6. Select Test Multiplayer Connection.

Note: If you receive any errors in steps 5 and 6, please follow the on-screen prompts to resolve the issues presented.

7. Select Detailed Network Statistics if you are experiencing lag in gameplay. If your Upspeed/Downspeed are consistently not what your Internet package includes, you may need to contact your ISP.

There are three possible NAT types:

- Open NAT has no restrictions and will be able to connect with any other players.
- Moderate NAT will have some restrictions and will be unable to communicate or play with users with a strict NAT.
- Strict NAT may not be able to join or communicate in certain game sessions. Average matchmaking wait times will be affected.

If your NAT type is moderate or strict, please try the steps below:

1. Restart your network hardware. Turn off your Xbox One, modem and router and wait 15 - 30 seconds.
2. Fully power up your modem.
3. Fully power up your router.
4. Turn on your Xbox One and test the Xbox Live connection again.

If you still have trouble then you may have a firewall interfering with your connection. Please configure the following network ports and enable UPnP through your router.

Xbox Live Required Ports
UDP: 53, 88, 500, 3074, 3544, 4500
TCP: 53, 80, 3074

For Honor
UDP: 3074

Directions for configuring network ports are specific to the software and hardware being used, and can be found by visiting the manufacturer's website.
Please visit https://support.ubi.com/en-US/faqs/000024619 for more information.

If the issue persists, please try clearing your system cache. To clear the cache on your Xbox One, you will need to power cycle the system. Power cycling will reset the network card and clear the cache.

1. On the console, press and hold the Xbox button for about 5 seconds until the light behind it turns off. This will power off the console.
2. After the console has shut down, unplug the power cord from the back of the console, and wait 2 full minutes.
3. Plug the console back in and turn it on using the Xbox button.

If this does not solve your problem, try placing your Xbox One in the DMZ of the router or establishing a direct connection to your modem and retry.

If you need further assistance, please update your support ticket #04865175 with the following images:

-Your port forwarding / virtual servers configuration, which will allow us to view the ports and your network IP.
-Your device's network configuration, showing the Manual (Static) IP you are using.

Once received, we will examine your information and get back to you as soon as we can.

Now I reply:

Hello

There is no need to close the ticket. My problem is not resolved.
I made several tests with other games exept For Honor on my console and there is ZERO problem at all. Everything runs smooth and fine.

For Honor NAT is Green and all ok so far. You didnt try to understand my problems I told you. You just replied an standart troubleshoot guide, but I dont have problems like you mentioned.

The game crashes when someone possible host leaves the game. So please troubleshoot that. I loose all my xp. Also the game crashes sometime when the game starts. I contacted people who was with me in the SAME session and they also confirmed that they crashed. So what are you talking about my connection problems? There is no problem from my site.

With this circumstances I dont want to play and want my money back, so easy. Find a solution for this problem, which the whole community experiences.

Thanks!

Gray360UK
06-20-2017, 09:56 AM
The support replied:

Spencer H @ Ubisoft Support
Thu, 15 Jun 2017 23:55 UTC+1

If you are receiving connection issues, start by testing your Xbox Live connection via the Network Test Utility on the console.

1. Start at the Xbox One main menu.
2. Press the Menu Button.
3. Select Settings.
4. Select Network Settings.
5. Select Test Network Connection.
6. Select Test Multiplayer Connection.

Note: If you receive any errors in steps 5 and 6, please follow the on-screen prompts to resolve the issues presented.

7. Select Detailed Network Statistics if you are experiencing lag in gameplay. If your Upspeed/Downspeed are consistently not what your Internet package includes, you may need to contact your ISP.

There are three possible NAT types:

- Open NAT has no restrictions and will be able to connect with any other players.
- Moderate NAT will have some restrictions and will be unable to communicate or play with users with a strict NAT.
- Strict NAT may not be able to join or communicate in certain game sessions. Average matchmaking wait times will be affected.

If your NAT type is moderate or strict, please try the steps below:

1. Restart your network hardware. Turn off your Xbox One, modem and router and wait 15 - 30 seconds.
2. Fully power up your modem.
3. Fully power up your router.
4. Turn on your Xbox One and test the Xbox Live connection again.

If you still have trouble then you may have a firewall interfering with your connection. Please configure the following network ports and enable UPnP through your router.

Xbox Live Required Ports
UDP: 53, 88, 500, 3074, 3544, 4500
TCP: 53, 80, 3074

For Honor
UDP: 3074

Directions for configuring network ports are specific to the software and hardware being used, and can be found by visiting the manufacturer's website.
Please visit https://support.ubi.com/en-US/faqs/000024619 for more information.

If the issue persists, please try clearing your system cache. To clear the cache on your Xbox One, you will need to power cycle the system. Power cycling will reset the network card and clear the cache.

1. On the console, press and hold the Xbox button for about 5 seconds until the light behind it turns off. This will power off the console.
2. After the console has shut down, unplug the power cord from the back of the console, and wait 2 full minutes.
3. Plug the console back in and turn it on using the Xbox button.

If this does not solve your problem, try placing your Xbox One in the DMZ of the router or establishing a direct connection to your modem and retry.

If you need further assistance, please update your support ticket #04865175 with the following images:

-Your port forwarding / virtual servers configuration, which will allow us to view the ports and your network IP.
-Your device's network configuration, showing the Manual (Static) IP you are using.

Once received, we will examine your information and get back to you as soon as we can.

Now I reply:

Hello

There is no need to close the ticket. My problem is not resolved.
I made several tests with other games exept For Honor on my console and there is ZERO problem at all. Everything runs smooth and fine.

For Honor NAT is Green and all ok so far. You didnt try to understand my problems I told you. You just replied an standart troubleshoot guide, but I dont have problems like you mentioned.

The game crashes when someone possible host leaves the game. So please troubleshoot that. I loose all my xp. Also the game crashes sometime when the game starts. I contacted people who was with me in the SAME session and they also confirmed that they crashed. So what are you talking about my connection problems? There is no problem from my site.

With this circumstances I dont want to play and want my money back, so easy. Find a solution for this problem, which the whole community experiences.

Thanks!

This is becoming far too common. I contacted them when no one was getting XP or Rewards from matches the other day and I got a similar response telling me how to improve my NAT, connection troubleshooting advice and advice on how to restart my console. :rolleyes:

nur1sl4m
06-20-2017, 10:31 AM
yeah, just bull5h17

kbvlcvfkhgc
06-20-2017, 02:41 PM
The connection issues are getting worse in my experience, to the point of game breaking, you know when your in matchmaking and the team make-ups has 2 or more Centurions everyone on the opposing team is going to quit soon as the game starts and cause an inevitable crash, just plain bad bad bad Ubisoft, bad game balancing, bad game architecture, i can honestly say that i enjoyed the open Beta more than i enjoy the current game, its amazing to see a developer actually kill their own game with one staggeringly bad decision after another,

FrostedBeatle12
06-20-2017, 04:06 PM
If it makes you feel any better, once they have exhausted their automated "do this, this, this, and then this. Followed by adjusting this, flipping that, emailing the queen of England" response..... they'll just stop emailing you and explain that you closed the ticket. Trust me, I've opened numerous tickets (after being told that's what I should do) and this response is really the only one I've gotten. After the initial "it's your fault not ours, so adjust your ports" and they realize that it's not a problem that's coming from your end, they flat out stop responding.

So yeah, way to go Ubisoft. You get butt hurt when people talk down on you guys. But you don't give us any reason to praise you. Week after week its failure after failure sprinkled with some micro transactions to keep the brain dead happy.

teamspirit1
06-20-2017, 07:27 PM
i am unable to play a single dominion match.i get disconnected at the start of game with error 00060000137.wtf