PDA

View Full Version : Did the trailer make anyone else cry?

LyFTiD4LyFe
06-15-2017, 03:35 AM
I cried buckets.

Hyped the original and bought it day one. It's been such a horrible wait. Most meaningful game I've ever played. So glad this is finally happening.

Cheers, guys.

Legion-495
06-15-2017, 09:11 AM
I cried buckets.

Hyped the original and bought it day one. It's been such a horrible wait. Most meaningful game I've ever played. So glad this is finally happening.

Cheers, guys.

One of the best games I have played. I actually was on the verge of thinking it could be BGE as I already saw the streets and as soon as I saw that pig hand I knew it.
I had legit goosebumps all over ma body. Man I was happy and seeing the dev being that happy was the bomb on this E3.

I doubt any game in the near future is able to top that.
I have 3 games I have a hard time decide on which is the best. BGE, DeusEx Revo and Dishonored.

I bought BGE as kid back then. Like 1 year after release in a toys r us^^ Since then I played it through like 6 times or so.
And I still think the game plays great for being that old.

DiDoFRGT10
06-15-2017, 09:22 AM
I cried, laughed, jumped in excitement, and my little daughter got up and started dancing with me while I replayed the trailer over and over XD

Legion-495
06-15-2017, 09:29 AM
I cried, laughed, jumped in excitement, and my little daughter got up and started dancing with me while I replayed the trailer over and over XD

As mentioned in my title. I checked some reactions. Those are worth gold. I doubt any game could archieve that :D

IRISNetwork
06-15-2017, 09:48 AM
I did a really strange cry-laugh that I've never heard come out of me before.

SuperBiscotCOT
06-15-2017, 11:30 AM
I had soooo big eyes and a sooo big smile on my face XD

These are unique moments in a life to see announcments like this one :)

wassimokhtar
06-15-2017, 12:27 PM
Yes.

Stewthepoo
06-15-2017, 03:58 PM
The trailer didn't make me cry, but seeing Ancel get all emotional after the big reveal on stage at Ubisofts E3 had me welling up slightly. You can really tell it's a passion project for him :)

Super-Blink
06-15-2017, 04:15 PM
I cried when the logo and the BG&E piano theme appeared on screen...

Epheremy
06-15-2017, 04:29 PM
I started crying after that pair of green eyes showed up and couldn't stop for an hour. The feels...

DayumSon21
06-15-2017, 07:52 PM
It would be nice if it wasn't only a prequel, because of the first game's open ending...

But the questions about Jade's parents are also open, sooo...

Yeah, I'm overhyped!

Edit:

Dakini looks like Jade... perhaps Jade's mother?!

YerelFR
06-15-2017, 11:37 PM
§Yes and i jump too

CulturalLemur
06-16-2017, 11:45 AM
I did not cry, but the combination of relief and overwhelming happiness I felt was something I could easily compare to crying. BG&E2's reannouncement is quite possibly the most wonderful moment I've ever experienced as a gamer, no kidding.

Flowpiece
06-16-2017, 11:53 AM
I faint, more seriously I have never been so emotional with a trailer ^^

Zeldoran
06-16-2017, 05:50 PM
I am not one to get emotional, but i'ts been at the top of my wish-list for 14 years. When the beyond good and evil theme started to play, i couldnt hold it back xD
Even now, just thinking about it... I have been waiting for 14 years and i can wait a little longer, just make it good! You better finish it this time Ubi <3