PDA

View Full Version : Infinite loading screen

LB_Kisa
06-13-2017, 07:43 AM
So this has happened 2 nights in a row where everyone in the ranked match gets an infinite loading screen after selecting characters and I am far from being happy losing ranked points due to some glitch.
Last night my friend and I just decided to try waiting it out and after about 20 minutes the whole enemy team left and we got a "game won" screen, but tonight the loading screen just keeps going even though there's no one left on the other team and there's two of us on my team. If I close the game and open it up again it just gives me the option to either abandon the match or reconnect and as I said before I'm not very excited about getting a penalty for a game glitch.

I hope this is something that gets fixed soon cause it's getting pretty annoying.

Decaying.Soul
06-20-2017, 01:27 PM
Stuck in Ranked multiplayer. Seems to happen when someone leaves during loading screen immediately after picking operators.
Maybe its trying to start up the game as 5 players on one team then realises there is only 4/3 players so it doesn't know what to do?