PDA

View Full Version : Here is why Quit Penalty will backfire

Mia.Nora
06-13-2017, 03:33 AM
Speaking for what I have witnessed from the quiters in game, as well as when I quit myself, it goes like that;

Match starts, and people stay around even if enemy team has 2 centurions + some shinobi. After their pattern get clear whether they are a roam squad, or whether they actually play to objectives, people quit or stay.

If they see shinobi doing nothing but run around for offscreen GB, or onicharge 2.0, or if they see Centurions running away from any 1v1 like a plague.. Well people say "im not dealing with this ****" and quit.

But if enemy play to cap and hold objectives without shying away from 1v1s, even if they happen to have DLC chars, people dont mind and stay.

That means half of the games still get going without being effected from ragequit.

That being said, now there will be no opportunity to know whether they are cheapasses or actually want to play the game, so the moment I see 2 or more DLC on enemy team I just wont take the risk and quit at grace period, so will many others. So majority of games will crash at thefirst 30 seconds. Even if they survive the replacement guy will look that he is put in a lopsided game and quit, and eventually that game will crash.

So get prepared for back to back games crashing at first 30 seconds.

CrunaCross
06-13-2017, 04:25 AM
So basically part of the solution would be to completely remove the 30 second free windows to leave.

Mia.Nora
06-13-2017, 05:36 AM
So basically part of the solution would be to completely remove the 30 second free windows to leave.

Probably, but since game suffers from numerous issues created by game, they can not do that; as well as balance still beyond **** in 4v4.

So they can not remove grace period until they fix it, but the thing is they can not fix anything.. Meaning we are stuck with current version with grace period. And it will backfire real bad.

Arekonator
06-13-2017, 05:42 AM
Real solution would be fixing their damn netcode so the lobby doesnt crash when someone DCs. In 2017 its unacceptable.

Mia.Nora
06-13-2017, 05:57 AM
Real solution would be fixing their damn netcode so the lobby doesnt crash when someone DCs. In 2017 its unacceptable.

Yep pretty much this. Also without a ranked mode this game will only keep losing players until matchmaking gets really unbearable, which will cause losing more players.

And a ranked mode where game may crash for no reason at all, or crash because someone quit? That is completely unacceptable and it will drive remaining players away like shoveling out snow.

All in all, they really ****ed us up with this trash netcode that they have no idea how to fix...

kweassa1
06-13-2017, 07:40 AM
That being said, now there will be no opportunity to know whether they are cheapasses or actually want to play the game, so the moment I see 2 or more DLC on enemy team I just wont take the risk and quit at grace period, so will many others. So majority of games will crash at thefirst 30 seconds. Even if they survive the replacement guy will look that he is put in a lopsided game and quit, and eventually that game will crash.

Translation

I only want to fight in teams that can get me wins. I don't give a rat's arse about teams with n00bs or incompetent players and I usually walk out on those losers. But if you enforce this penalty with only 30sec window, I don't have enough time to find out if they're losers or not.

Translation

So I'm gonna start this doom prophecy again to get everyone riled up so they can roll back this stupid thing which stops me from playing like a total arse. It's my right to play only in games I win, and with teams that can win. So if I'm gonna be punished for that, I'm just gonna walk on any match that's got classes I don't like and cause mass player drops. If I threaten people like a thug enough times, I'm sure the devs will have no choice but to listen to me.

(ps) ...there could be some errors in the translation. My Whineresque is a bit rusty since the last time I seriously used that language, I was in my late teens ~ 20's ... decades ago, darn. :D But I'm sure the general context of the translation is accurate. It's not a very refined or thoughtful language in the first place.

Mia.Nora
06-13-2017, 07:48 AM
******** spouted out.

nice attempt at putting words in my mouth, a really poor one but still nice.

I never cared about winning or losing; it is all about fun for me.
I can have fun in a game we lose, or completely hate a game I won. Fun has absolutely has nothing to do with the outcome of victory/loss. You clearly lack the maturity to understand the concept so lets skip that one, eh?

What I said is most people I encounter, and I, we stay in games regardless of how many centurions/shinobis there are as long as they do not play in a way where you never get to fight whole game. Some people end up doing that, only fighting in groups using offscreen CCs and stunlocking you till death. This is not fun, and even if we win that game I have no intention of going through that.

But some people turn out not to be asshats and actually dare fight you even when they dont outnumber you (amazing right). Even if they play centurion or shinobi it is ok, and people stay in game vs them.

kweassa1
06-13-2017, 07:58 AM
nice attempt at putting words in my mouth, a really poor one but still nice.

I never cared about winning or losing; it is all about fun for me.
I can have fun in a game we lose, or completely hate a game I won. Fun has absolutely has nothing to do with the outcome of victory/loss. You clearly lack the maturity to understand the concept so lets skip that one, eh?

Translation

I dictate what's fun or not, and since I'm always right, the game and it's devs, and everyone else who doesn't agree with me are always wrong. If it's not fun for my own tastes, then it means the balance is off, the game's designed poorly, the devs are stupid, and everyone who doesn't agree are all corporate fanbois. No one in their right mind should disagree with my dictation of what should be 'fun'.

What I said is most people I encounter, and I, we stay in games regardless of how many centurions/shinobis there are as long as they do not play in a way where you never get to fight whole game. Some people end up doing that, only fighting in groups using offscreen CCs and stunlocking you till death. This is not fun, and even if we win that game I have no intention of going through that.

Translation

I will attempt the old trick called, "It's not about me.. but a friend told me...". This usually works on simple minded people, and since nobody is going to know that I'm actually talking about myself, people will think I'm totally objective, yeah. Again, I dictate what's fun or not, because only my opinion matters. People must be lying when they say they've got methods to avert certain situations or counter certain classes. They are also totally crazy losers when they say, "I just accept that I made a bad play and move on" -- only crazy losers do that. Since I can't get over stuff that kills me, it must be wrong and not fun. It's the absolute truth.

But some people turn out not to be asshats and actually dare fight you even when they dont outnumber you (amazing right). Even if they play centurion or shinobi it is ok, and people stay in game vs them.

Translation

Anyone that fights in a way smartly is something called an 'arsehat'. Only the people who fight like idiots so I can easily defeat are honorable and cool players. That's why 4v4 sucks in this game. Nobody plays it easily for me. They all gang up on me and don't respect my superiority. Especially those classes that grow stronger in team fights. So everything that makes people become stronger as a team should be banned. Anything that kills me is 'not fun' and 'broken' by default. Because I said so.

Mia.Nora
06-13-2017, 08:01 AM
more bullsh*t

hahaha your funny. anyway welcome to ignore list :o

Egotistic_Ez
06-13-2017, 08:27 AM
Yeah ignore the troll, you're 100% correct. Some people would risk fighting a group of cents to see if they were cheesers or not, now they won't. Games crashing from leavers will be way up post penalty.

guor6800
06-13-2017, 08:57 AM
Translation

I dictate what's fun or not, and since I'm always right, the game and it's devs, and everyone else who doesn't agree with me are always wrong. If it's not fun for my own tastes, then it means the balance is off, the game's designed poorly, the devs are stupid, and everyone who doesn't agree are all corporate fanbois. No one in their right mind should disagree with my dictation of what should be 'fun'.

Translation

I will attempt the old trick called, "It's not about me.. but a friend told me...". This usually works on simple minded people, and since nobody is going to know that I'm actually talking about myself, people will think I'm totally objective, yeah. Again, I dictate what's fun or not, because only my opinion matters. People must be lying when they say they've got methods to avert certain situations or counter certain classes. They are also totally crazy losers when they say, "I just accept that I made a bad play and move on" -- only crazy losers do that. Since I can't get over stuff that kills me, it must be wrong and not fun. It's the absolute truth.

Translation

Anyone that fights in a way smartly is something called an 'arsehat'. Only the people who fight like idiots so I can easily defeat are honorable and cool players. That's why 4v4 sucks in this game. Nobody plays it easily for me. They all gang up on me and don't respect my superiority. Especially those classes that grow stronger in team fights. So everything that makes people become stronger as a team should be banned. Anything that kills me is 'not fun' and 'broken' by default. Because I said so.

If you wanna gank up go play skirmish. It is designed to do so. In dominion there is meant to have some objectives.Not roam the map as 4 trying to cc-gank everything in my way.

ps.Translation in what language?Yours?

Dhaleks
06-13-2017, 11:38 AM
No changes to defense meta ("soon!"), exploits such as spawn ledging are still there (and will stay there, probably), no stability fix (I can only play 2 modes because of the freezes), no nerf to centurion (eventhough he is the main cause of frustration right now)... but a leaver penalty really was more urgent than all that, right? :p

I have a feeling most of the players looking for fun will definitely leave the game, while the centurions and other toxic players will be the only population left.
I could swear devs are doing their best to actually kill this game...

Gray360UK
06-13-2017, 11:47 AM
I also think the Quit Penalty is going to lead to a lot of games where people quit in the first 30 seconds because they don't like the look of the enemy team (or their own team for that matter).

When you consider than you queue for X minutes, spend up to 2 minutes on the character selection screen, then spend another 2 minutes on the VS screen and another minute or so zoning into the game and reaching that first 30 seconds .... that's a hell of a lot of wasted time if half your team quits 25 seconds in and you decude to quit too rather than stay with a 50% Bot team.

Assuming you do stay, bearing in mind there's obviously something wrong with the enemy team that made the others quit at the start, your chances of not getting hammered into ground for 10 minutes are now much less as your team is half bots.

There should be no 30 seconds grace period imho.

Mia.Nora
06-13-2017, 12:45 PM
I also think the Quit Penalty is going to lead to a lot of games where people quit in the first 30 seconds because they don't like the look of the enemy team (or their own team for that matter).

When you consider than you queue for X minutes, spend up to 2 minutes on the character selection screen, then spend another 2 minutes on the VS screen and another minute or so zoning into the game and reaching that first 30 seconds .... that's a hell of a lot of wasted time if half your team quits 25 seconds in and you decude to quit too rather than stay with a 50% Bot team.

Assuming you do stay, bearing in mind there's obviously something wrong with the enemy team that made the others quit at the start, your chances of not getting hammered into ground for 10 minutes are now much less as your team is half bots.

There should be no 30 seconds grace period imho.

That's what I meant by saying it will backfire real bad. But when you consider those things;

- Queue with a friend and one of you DC. Happens all the time netcode is sh*t. What do you do?
- Game starts but your camera is stuck in sky. Does not happen too often, but still happens every now and then.
- Half your team DCs before even game start at loading (their avatars in loading screen replaced by bot during loading)
- You are placed in a game that is 0 vs 400+ and your team has bots
- Half your team DCs after game start (not quit, but simply 137 error and out)

Those issues are all faults of the game, so grace period has to be there to cover vs those at the very least.

Also penalty or not, your teammates might quit at start because it is 4 pugs with no prestige/gear vs a 144 premade. What are you gonna do, stay with bots against them? How is it fair that you having penalty that they did this. Even league of legends ranked game has grace period for early surrender without ranking loss if someone ****s over their own team.

But since grace period is there, it will be used in the exact same way I just mentioned. People will look and if they dont want to risk a game with 3 centurions/shinobis on enemy, they will just quit and requeue. Games crashing at first 30sec will be very very common.

Dhaleks
06-13-2017, 01:10 PM
Mostly agree with you Mia.Nora, although there is no proof whatsoever that players leaving actually cause the game to freeze.
I experience the exact same stability problems when playing versus AI without matchmaking.

And yet, devs claim that the penalty will improve connection somehow... :nonchalance:

kweassa1
06-13-2017, 01:13 PM
Mostly agree with you Mia.Nora, although there is no proof whatsoever that players leaving actually cause the game to freeze.
I experience the exact same stability problems when playing versus AI without matchmaking.

And yet, devs claim that the penalty will improve connection somehow... :nonchalance:

So sure that you guys are the "most"? LOL

Not to mention the system doesn't have any network connections in the first place when you play a customized game against AI. If it's a vs AI match in any other mode that involves other players, then it's essentially no different from a normal game.

Shows how much you really know to be talking about how net connections work. :rolleyes:

Blasto95
06-13-2017, 01:39 PM
Remove the 30 second grace period. Add an increasing penalty for quitters. 10 mins is nothing and like everyone has said, people are just quitting within the grace period and crashing games. remove the grace period and all these rage quitters will either leave or man up.

This is not to say that Ubisoft shouldnt fix their connection issues....They shoud, but thats been the case since release. Id rather a fix now, then next year or never.

Dhaleks
06-13-2017, 01:39 PM
So sure that you guys are the "most"? LOL

"Mostly agree" isn't the same as "most people agree".
Shows how much you really know about syntax.

rossato2109
06-13-2017, 01:40 PM
Speaking for what I have witnessed from the quiters in game, as well as when I quit myself, it goes like that;

Match starts, and people stay around even if enemy team has 2 centurions + some shinobi. After their pattern get clear whether they are a roam squad, or whether they actually play to objectives, people quit or stay.

If they see shinobi doing nothing but run around for offscreen GB, or onicharge 2.0, or if they see Centurions running away from any 1v1 like a plague.. Well people say "im not dealing with this ****" and quit.

But if enemy play to cap and hold objectives without shying away from 1v1s, even if they happen to have DLC chars, people dont mind and stay.

That means half of the games still get going without being effected from ragequit.

So true. Lets say you see the other team and quit ASAP. New players join in, match already started (and people can rank up points pretty fast in dominion when a team is just leaving). Those new players see the score, leaves too and so forth. I don't understand how this can help, really. Instead of fixing the conection issues ubisoft wants to punish players. The simple fact is, the game should NOT DC PEOPLE WHEN SOMEONE LEAVES OR DROPS. This is the thing. Its hardly a problem to fight alongside bots, specially when your team is annoyed and refuses to fight. I could understand a leaving penalty in a game such MOBAs that do not have a bot system but in here?

Blasto95
06-13-2017, 02:34 PM
So true. Lets say you see the other team and quit ASAP. New players join in, match already started (and people can rank up points pretty fast in dominion when a team is just leaving). Those new players see the score, leaves too and so forth. I don't understand how this can help, really. Instead of fixing the conection issues ubisoft wants to punish players. The simple fact is, the game should NOT DC PEOPLE WHEN SOMEONE LEAVES OR DROPS. This is the thing. Its hardly a problem to fight alongside bots, specially when your team is annoyed and refuses to fight. I could understand a leaving penalty in a game such MOBAs that do not have a bot system but in here?

Ya thats great and all, but its been over 4 months now. A fix to these DC's is not going to magically appear. Best case scenario, they release Ranked mode with dedicated servers for Season 3.

Want the game to run better NOW? Remove the 30 second grace period to quit. Dont like the game youre in? Well it lasts less than 15 mins, either quit and wait the 10 mins or try not to let the 15 mins of "torture" kill you slowly.

Dhaleks
06-13-2017, 02:44 PM
Want the game to run better NOW? Remove the 30 second grace period to quit. Dont like the game youre in? Well it lasts less than 15 mins, either quit and wait the 10 mins or try not to let the 15 mins of "torture" kill you slowly.

That's not a fix for stability and connection problems though : merely an attempt to do some damage control IMO.
I mean, let's be serious : some game-breaking bugs have been reported for months without proper reaction from Ubi. Without competent devs and/or an actual testing team in-house, none of those issues will get fixed at this point...

Blasto95
06-13-2017, 02:47 PM
That's not a fix for stability and connection problems though : merely an attempt to do some damage control IMO.
I mean, let's be serious : some game-breaking bugs have been reported for months without proper reaction from Ubi. Without competent devs and/or an actual testing team in-house, none of those issues will get fixed at this point...

So people need to temper their expectations and settle for the next best thing. The quit penalty is a step in the right direction, it just needs to be enforced more. It is a damage control solution. But like we both said, we cant rely on any sort of fix coming within the next year.

Shakti.
06-13-2017, 02:55 PM
Deconstructing is funny and all and proprably correct. But the fact remains that the op is rigth about dominion being a total mess atm. So the wise thing to do would be fixing the root problem and then issuing penanlty for those who chose shortcuts.

T_Sesh
06-13-2017, 03:08 PM
People have been asking for a quitting penalty since launch, so yeah, naturally it comes out before balance changes for characters that barely even came out a month ago and they still haven't found a solution for.

As for you guys quitting over matches you don't like - you guys are part of the problem with this community. Rolling as a gank squad in 4v4, even with the currently OP characters, is a valid tactic - and like any tactic, it can be overcome with some basic teamwork. Some can be beaten by grouping up your team somewhere and fighting back - if your team is good enough. Other times you can force them to split up by constantly back capping their points, and keeping your own team together. Imagine if people playing something like StarCraft quit every time a player played as the Zerg and only did zerg rushes?

The thing people seem to not understand is that Dominion is a team based mode. It is not a 1v1v1v1v1v1v1v1. If the other team is clearly working together, even in such a basic way as a 4 man gank squad, then someone on your own team needs to step up and get your team's **** together to out play them.

kbvlcvfkhgc
06-13-2017, 03:12 PM
If someone quits i guess its because their not happy about something, its without doubt frustrating when someone rage quits right at the end of the match with the intention of crashing the game, we've all had that happen to us but i have my doubts that this penalty is going to help the game overall in the long run,

If i was being cynical i could see this penalty as a band aid that isn't really addressing the long list of underlying issues, I will not play against a team with 2 or 3 Centurions, i just wont anymore, i instantly quit, am i wrong?, do i just need to suck it up and "Git Gud"? or am i sick and tired of dealing with an woefully unbalanced toxic character that is appears Ubisoft are unwilling to address? this latest patch has introduced a Rage-quit penalty and nefred the Conqueror and the Warlord yet buffed the Centurion? WTF kind of message is that to the non-Centurion Player base?

TwistedSno
06-13-2017, 03:49 PM
This game is about to become less fun with the LP.

If my team sucks I'm just going to walk around spawn camp or go get a drink till the match is over.
I rage quit when I fight turtles in 1vs1. Most people in 1vs1 mode over rank 10 that I fight turtle in order to win an I hate it, it's so boring!!!!.
I just got matched up with a rank 11 nobushi with my lvl 2 cent and the devs think this is legit match making get the **** out of here my account rank isn't even over rank 5. Most new players would rage quit just because of our match making system.

Player count will go down :(

MumfordDaHound
06-13-2017, 03:49 PM
If someone quits i guess its because their not happy about something, its without doubt frustrating when someone rage quits right at the end of the match with the intention of crashing the game, we've all had that happen to us but i have my doubts that this penalty is going to help the game overall in the long run,

If i was being cynical i could see this penalty as a band aid that isn't really addressing the long list of underlying issues, I will not play against a team with 2 or 3 Centurions, i just wont anymore, i instantly quit, am i wrong?, do i just need to suck it up and "Git Gud"? or am i sick and tired of dealing with an woefully unbalanced toxic character that is appears Ubisoft are unwilling to address? this latest patch has introduced a Rage-quit penalty and nefred the Conqueror and the Warlord yet buffed the Centurion? WTF kind of message is that to the non-Centurion Player base?

I agree about the 2 or 3 cent thing. Its horrible to fight against 90% of the time. Revenge does NOTHING to their knockdowns or staggers etc, add in 3 doing it to you its not fun. If revenge worked vs them in grps it might help some but its not even competitive when its like this.

I like competition but this crushes any sense of balanced competition for me. Not sure why the devs think this is good for the game. I mean if they play themselves they must experience it.

Astrophill
06-13-2017, 05:11 PM
10 mins is over kill for penalty. 2-5 mins would be fine

AndersenThree
06-13-2017, 05:33 PM

Or maybe, a way this could work is for people to just not quit like little entitled babies. I mean seriously, you don't play a game because you don't like the champions you have to fight against....wow....I mean who cares, just fight, get killed or whatever....doesn't really matter.

Neqva
06-13-2017, 06:20 PM
The solution to this problem has always been super easy.
Have some sort of log and give a MASSIVE punishment for people that ragequit a lot. Forexample, if you ragequit 5 matches in one day, you have to play 10 games without earning xp and steel. With a stacking punishment, ragequit 5 times in a set amount of time give you the first punishment, then if you keep doing it, your next punishment is twice the lenght.
This would encourage players to actually play the game and get better instead of ragequitting like a ****head the second you see something you don't like. Ragequitters are the cancer of the gaming community. Entitled little brats.

FootlessRhino
06-13-2017, 06:43 PM
In dominion there is meant to have some objectives.Not roam the map as 4 trying to cc-gank everything in my way.

honestly, I don't really get this argument. if the enemy team is running as 4, it would be really easy to counter-capture the objectives if your own team splits up, wouldn't it? this sh'it doesn't really work in Dominion, it's a dumb strategy. all 4 enemy players are chasing you? good, take them for a trip so they can waste more of their time trying to kill you while the remaining 3 of your teammates capture all objectives. even when I'm guarding a point and 2 enemies come up, I try to hold out for as long as possible because I know this situation creates an advantage for the rest of my team.

I really hate when I'm dueling someone on the point and not one teammate but all 3 come to 'help'. Yaaaay, we just lost 2 objectives for one kill. it's really counter-productive and a poor use of your teams resources.

Mia.Nora
06-14-2017, 12:01 AM
honestly, I don't really get this argument. if the enemy team is running as 4, it would be really easy to counter-capture the objectives if your own team splits up, wouldn't it? this sh'it doesn't really work in Dominion, it's a dumb strategy. all 4 enemy players are chasing you? good, take them for a trip so they can waste more of their time trying to kill you while the remaining 3 of your teammates capture all objectives. even when I'm guarding a point and 2 enemies come up, I try to hold out for as long as possible because I know this situation creates an advantage for the rest of my team.

I really hate when I'm dueling someone on the point and not one teammate but all 3 come to 'help'. Yaaaay, we just lost 2 objectives for one kill. it's really counter-productive and a poor use of your teams resources.

It has nothing to do with winning or losing, it is simply unfun to play pacman. I did that early season 2 as PK, never fighting ganksquad just capping what they left unprotected and winning. But after 3-4 matches it is extremely boring. And teaming as 4 vs their squad is also boring, it is same as skirmish which is the least popular mode even before DLC heroes were introduced.

So you are right, it is not hard to win against them, but who cares when it is that unfun?

FootlessRhino
06-14-2017, 03:44 AM
It has nothing to do with winning or losing, it is simply unfun to play pacman. I did that early season 2 as PK, never fighting ganksquad just capping what they left unprotected and winning. But after 3-4 matches it is extremely boring. And teaming as 4 vs their squad is also boring, it is same as skirmish which is the least popular mode even before DLC heroes were introduced.

So you are right, it is not hard to win against them, but who cares when it is that unfun?

countering their playstyle by splitting up will result them in losing games, the more games they'll lose, the sooner they'll realise that this strategy is not the way to go, which in result will reduce the amount of ganking squads. it's that simple. I personally don't see that in Dominion all that much, most people seem to comprehend that grouping up as 3 or 4 players in Dominion is a bad idea. the losing strategy will never prevail, the winning will.

Mia.Nora
06-14-2017, 04:25 AM
countering their playstyle by splitting up will result them in losing games, the more games they'll lose, the sooner they'll realise that this strategy is not the way to go, which in result will reduce the amount of ganking squads. it's that simple. I personally don't see that in Dominion all that much, most people seem to comprehend that grouping up as 3 or 4 players in Dominion is a bad idea. the losing strategy will never prevail, the winning will.

I think you are giving people way too much credit. Noone cares about the win lose really, not without a ranked mode. They value K/D way more.

People just gank or ledge others and then emote spam, working strategy matter very little to most people as opposed to their K/D on score.

Derkwow-cz
06-14-2017, 05:01 AM
Penalty is nonsense, because game crash a lot. Every 4-5 match game crash to me and i dont want penalty because peoples cry. How you differentiate ragequiters and crashing/connection game peoples??

Mia.Nora
06-14-2017, 05:37 AM
Penalty is nonsense, because game crash a lot. Every 4-5 match game crash to me and i dont want penalty because peoples cry. How you differentiate ragequiters and crashing/connection game peoples??

I did not get any penalty for me after game crashed. Happened 3 times in one hour, so I dont think there is a problem of getting penalty after crash.

FootlessRhino
06-14-2017, 02:17 PM
I think you are giving people way too much credit. Noone cares about the win lose really, not without a ranked mode. They value K/D way more.

People just gank or ledge others and then emote spam, working strategy matter very little to most people as opposed to their K/D on score.

well, people do care actually, win ratio also reflects in statistics, not only K/D, that's why you're seeing people quitting at the end of the match. a loss is a loss - it never feels good, even if you played decent. unless you're going against trolly pre-made team, you're not going to see ganking squads all that much, you might be overestimating the amount of trolls in FH. unless you're playing on console and people have a different mentality there, I play on PC and ganking squads was never an issue in Dominion. Skirsmish - sure, because this strategy makes sense there.

UbiNoty
06-15-2017, 01:35 AM
Ty for the feedback! If we see the 30 second grace window is being abused we'll look for another solution. Please also leave your feedback on the new quit-penalty here (http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/1687585-Early-Quit-Penalty-Feedback-Thread) in our feedback thread!