PDA

View Full Version : Is this game better with the PS Move controllers?

shimkwan
06-13-2017, 12:30 AM
Hi,

Is this game better with the PS Move controllers?

Thank you

Emexrulsier
06-13-2017, 09:44 AM
I can't comment directly as I play with the vive and their touch controllers. I know the game supports using a joypad but I wouldn't want to as that then looses that bit more interaction you get from the hands in game relating to your own hands movements. I know the move controllers are no where near as advanced as the rift or vive controllers, but I am pretty damn sure for this game atleast they are far far superior if you are wanting a better more interactive experience than using a ps4 pad

shimkwan
06-13-2017, 09:54 AM
Awesome, thank you!

shimkwan
06-13-2017, 11:35 PM
Oh yes! tried the game with the controllers last night, WHAT a difference :)

Cheers!!

Mulletino
06-14-2017, 01:06 AM
Pretty much any game that supports the Move controllers is far better when using them instead of the DS4.

Gives a much better sense of immersion.

babibullet
08-19-2017, 08:43 PM
Yeah the only way to play personally I would devolop vr gloves if I had the know how and money.. the more realistic the better I think that where it will get to eventually remember vr is just out. But yeah reaching across and hitting buttons is class if my controllers don't have charge I dont Play. 3 accessories u need for Star Trek on psvr a fan...cuz it's hot as balls and my headset ends up sweaty which is uncomfortable a fk. So fan blowing on u...ur motion controller for that emersion and lastly a set of head phones to plug into the vr headset. This gives u complete emersion. When ur captain and ur engineer talks to u u can hear it in ur right ear, ur helm is in ur left and ur tactical is infront to the right , makes u feel like ur there. Plus u get the hum of the ship and various other sounds u cant fully experience through the tv. In fact last night I played single player while my partner was using the tv and I was just sitting in the corner barking out orders. No tv required. But if u don't own controllers don't get ripped off they were selling them as a new set for 70 when u can go on eBay or amazon I think I paid like 30 or something for the pair for the exact same thing. Ppl barely used them when they came out for PS3 I think they were a novelty. So don't waste ur cash on them renaming them as ps4 vr controllers.

Captain_Summers
08-19-2017, 09:18 PM
Hi,

Is this game better with the PS Move controllers?

Thank you

Duh.

/smh