PDA

View Full Version : Space Monkey Program sign up!

neocow321
06-12-2017, 11:01 PM
The site has been down since the announcement.... The form never loaded for me.

http://bgegame.com/smp-signup/

I would like to sign up as soon as possible! I've been waiting 14 years!

HurtyNoob
06-12-2017, 11:04 PM
does not work, neither does the link on the ubi-site

Venom_04
06-12-2017, 11:04 PM
Same for me, now the website is : https://www.ubisoft.com/en-GB/game/beyond-good-and-evil-2/

But the Space Program doesn't work for the moment, I think we have to wait one or two days.

SirLegar
06-12-2017, 11:12 PM
It looks like they are still working on it. We have to wait.

USG BANANA CO
06-12-2017, 11:22 PM
Hi! I just saw the announcement trailer for the game and it looks INCREDIBLE! I would love to be a "Test Monkey" but its not letting me sign up? It keeps saying the webpage is unavailable. Any other way to sign up? Thanks!

Venom_04
06-12-2017, 11:24 PM
Not for the moment ! :)

SirLegar
06-12-2017, 11:25 PM
Hi! I just saw the announcement trailer for the game and it looks INCREDIBLE! I would love to be a "Test Monkey" but its not letting me sign up? It keeps saying the webpage is unavailable. Any other way to sign up? Thanks!
It's WIP. This link (http://bgegame.com/smp-signup/)worked for me but currently it stops working when you try to join the program.

EDIT: For those who can't wait. This is what it looks like:
https://i.hizliresim.com/dGnG07.png

Venom_04
06-12-2017, 11:37 PM
Same for me, the loading doesn't work when I try to join the program.

We just have to be patient :D

About7recruits
06-12-2017, 11:41 PM
I've gotten the login window pop up and it's "worked" but sends me to a page with a loading animation, but it doesn't actually redirect anywhere. the url is http://bgegame.com/uplaylog.php

About7recruits
06-12-2017, 11:43 PM
I've gotten the login window pop up and it's "worked" but sends me to a page with a loading animation, but it doesn't actually redirect anywhere. the url is http://bgegame.com/uplaylog.php

Here's (http://i.imgur.com/S15VTiz.png) a screenshot of the window. loading forever.

SirLegar
06-12-2017, 11:50 PM
Here's (http://i.imgur.com/S15VTiz.png) a screenshot of the window. loading forever.

We have the same issue as you. They are working on it.

Roctiv
06-13-2017, 12:46 AM
Same here. I wonder what this program will be about ...

VigilantInc
06-13-2017, 12:51 AM
Just be patient. To get into the early slots for the program (if there's a limit) perhaps keep the loading window open and when it's ready it'll finish the sign up process or just keep trying every few minutes because ya know, why not?

chugenbleu
06-13-2017, 12:58 AM
just worked for me!

Techinicabor
06-13-2017, 01:01 AM
just worked for me!

Still not working here. Tried several times.

SirLegar
06-13-2017, 01:01 AM
Same here. I wonder what this program will be about ...

They made the program so that we could give feedback to shape the development process but the main question is how? Will we get early beta access? Or will we get sneak peeks, screenshots, videos etc and give feedback on them. Thats what i really want to know.

Tha_M0E
06-13-2017, 01:02 AM
just worked for me!

Lucky you! Been trying since they announced it at the conference lol

SirLegar
06-13-2017, 01:04 AM
Lucky you! Been trying since they announced it at the conference lol

ikr, same here

lanested
06-13-2017, 01:04 AM
Kept it open for over half an hour, still nothing.

benleslie5
06-13-2017, 01:05 AM
Two hours later and still waiting

VigilantInc
06-13-2017, 01:20 AM
Hopefully it'll start working for everyone soon. I've been trying since it was announced. Hope i can get in. Really don't wanna miss out on this.

Epheremy
06-13-2017, 01:36 AM
Same, i can't sign in at all.
And, by the way...
Thanks Michel. This announcement hit my feeling very hard. Thanks for making this real.

GibberAUS
06-13-2017, 02:02 AM
Yep, still infinite loading at the pop-up http://bgegame.com/uplaylog.php . I have a feeling everyone refreshing may be adding to the load issue. =)

coth.is
06-13-2017, 02:04 AM
What is all that Space Monkey Program is all about?

Btw, chimps are apes, not monkeys.

FerritinCRO
06-13-2017, 02:59 AM
Not loading for me either.

Techinicabor
06-13-2017, 03:22 AM
Seeing an error in the Chrome Console for uplaylog.php and then nothing.

XMLHttpRequest cannot load http://api-ubiservices.ubi.com/v2/users/[snip, some GUID/alphanumeric string]. Response for preflight is invalid (redirect)

VigilantInc
06-13-2017, 05:18 AM
Nothing yet for me. Anything for you guys? I'm gonna be staying up as long as I can to get this done haha.

Techinicabor
06-13-2017, 05:29 AM
I probably missed like 80 windows to sign up and I wouldn't know at all.

VigilantInc
06-13-2017, 05:55 AM
Alright guys, just worked for me, give it a go!

Techinicabor
06-13-2017, 06:45 AM
Still getting the error i posted, nothing happens.

Rylannor
06-13-2017, 06:57 AM

did you keep the pop up open or just keep trying/refreshing?

r1pperzzz
06-13-2017, 07:04 AM
we have waited 14 y so lets give them couple more days :D

Rylannor
06-13-2017, 07:06 AM
and it looks well worth the wait!! ;)

danielquasar
06-13-2017, 07:48 AM
Still not working for me, but hopefully soon. I've been re-watching the trailer all day. haha

Rylannor
06-13-2017, 08:00 AM
best trailer i've seen so far from E3 lol

Zieggie123
06-13-2017, 08:13 AM
Have there been any updates on this? I am still getting the loading loop on the pop up. http://bgegame.com/uplaylog.php just wondering if anyone on the development team has said something that I missed.

nasrumed
06-13-2017, 08:16 AM
Having the same issue

Rylannor
06-13-2017, 08:24 AM
it's more a case of 'hurry up and wait', everyone and his dog is probably trying. some people have got through.

GeordieBen
06-13-2017, 09:53 AM
Why can i not sign up??? I've been trying all night to get signed up....... Please add me!!!! ;)

SirLegar
06-13-2017, 10:00 AM

Some people are really lucky here :) im getting bored of trying

Unyxos
06-13-2017, 10:22 AM
Just worked for me !

I think I found how to successfully signup, but I'm not sure so if someone is ok to try my way, just ping me on twitter : @Unyxos :)

NicNackxx
06-13-2017, 10:29 AM
Link isn't working for me this morning either :( the hype is real!!! can't wait to sign up :)

SirLegar
06-13-2017, 10:30 AM
Just worked for me !

I think I found how to successfully signup, but I'm not sure so if someone is ok to try my way, just ping me on twitter : @Unyxos :)

You could just explain how you did it here...

GeordieBen
06-13-2017, 10:33 AM
Sick of trying now!!!! Wounded.... :(

seePyou
06-13-2017, 10:37 AM
You could just explain how you did it here...

Yeap, just explain what you did here please :)

Zieggie123
06-13-2017, 10:39 AM
Just a warning to the main guys on this Thread. This forum site and the BGE2 site are not secure. Just be careful reaching out to individuals on this issue. If anyone knows of any updates on the issue there are a handful of us waiting to find out what to do. (saying you got in, but not giving information on what you did does not help)

DiDoFRGT10
06-13-2017, 10:50 AM
Guys just wait for an official response from the forum admins..

Unyxos
06-13-2017, 11:03 AM
Okay i'll explain here, I just did not wanted to do if it was wrong but I don't think it is.

The Ubisoft's API TLS protection (https) may have expired, that's why the error INSECURE_CONNECTION is given in chrome's console, you just have to go on the link provided, click "I want to continue on this website" and then retry to login, and it should be ok, just worked for me

GeordieBen
06-13-2017, 11:09 AM
Okay i'll explain here, I just did not wanted to do if it was wrong but I don't think it is.

The Ubisoft's API TLS protection (https) may have expired, that's why the error INSECURE_CONNECTION is given in chrome's console, you just have to go on the link provided, click "I want to continue on this website" and then retry to login, and it should be ok, just worked for me

I dont think we're getting an error mate, when we try log in it just hangs

Unyxos
06-13-2017, 11:15 AM
If you take a look at the developer console of you browser, you should see an error, or maybe they just solved it

SirLegar
06-13-2017, 11:16 AM
I dont think we're getting an error mate, when we try log in it just hangs

Yes, i don't get such error

Unyxos
06-13-2017, 11:18 AM
Ok so maybe they just solved it or something, I had ^^

AlabamaYodeler
06-13-2017, 11:22 AM
It just worked for me, all i did was use Edge instead of Chrome.

SirLegar
06-13-2017, 11:24 AM
It just worked for me, all i did was use Edge instead of Chrome.

Tried it and did not worked for me.

Evers1338
06-13-2017, 11:26 AM
Tried it and did not worked for me.

Same not working here either. Tried Firefox, Chrome, Edge, all won't load any further once you signed in with your Uplay account the Login popup just switches to this link: http://bgegame.com/uplaylog.php and continues to load forever.

AlabamaYodeler
06-13-2017, 11:31 AM
Same not working here either. Tried Firefox, Chrome, Edge, all won't load any further once you signed in with your Uplay account the Login popup just switches to this link: http://bgegame.com/uplaylog.php and continues to load forever.

Hmm, I guess I just got lucky.
I signed in multiple times because I didn't believe it but now it doesn't work for me either.

PainFreePill
06-13-2017, 11:33 AM
I am so frustrated guys, I know I'm supposed to be patient but I've waited too long and we didn't even get the game we were promised and I just want to know if the game was worth the wait or if it was a waste of 14 YEARS.

Jade was my idol...

jadedcyborg
06-13-2017, 11:37 AM
Hey guys! Well this does not seem to be caused by overload, but rather a TLS misconfiguration. I opened the developer console on the login window and found this error in under the network tab:

api-ubiservices.ubi.com uses an invalid security certificate.The certificate is not trusted because it was signed using a signature algorithm that was disabled because that algorithm is not secure.Error code: SEC_ERROR_CERT_SIGNATURE_ALGORITHM_DISABLED

The error stems from an AJAX call on line 96 in uplay.js. It does not properly handle the error, which causes the process to hang indefinitely, not doing anything.

The error message doesn't show, but it points towards the certificate being signed using SHA1, which is banned in newer versions all browsers as far as I'm aware, which is wierd because seperate verification shows it's signed using SHA256. Setting the "security.pki.sha1_enforcement_level" configuration option to "0" in Firefox circuments this and allowed me to login.

---

tl;dr: If you're using Firefox, go to type "about:config" in your address bar, accept the warning, search "security.pki.sha1_enforcement_level", set it to "0" and try again. Change back afterwards.

EDIT: Another method to circumvent the issue, suggested by yarrt:

To sign up (in an slightly-less secure way) surf to this webpage (and add an exception for the page if possible only "temporary"):
https://api-ubiservices.ubi.com/

Although I do think it needs to be permanent to take affect in other tabs.

EDIT2: Use yarrt's method with Firefox. Chrome and Explorer (and Edge I assume) uses the OS's own certificate management, so those are much more complicated. In a nutshell you need to save the certificate manually and import into the root certificate store (permanently), which is not recommended. Use Firefox for this. If you want it to work across browser restarts, check the box to make it permanent, but it's not required nor recommended as you only need to login once.

---

tl;dr: With Firefox, go to https://api-ubiservices.ubi.com, when the security warning show up, click advanced -> add exception, do not make permanent. Then try again. Once logged in removing the exception should be fine.

PainFreePill
06-13-2017, 11:44 AM
I think I did it? I got:

Thank you for joining us on this adventure!

If you chose to receive email communications from us, we will be sending you news throughout the game's live development.
We look forward to creating and playing with you - don't hesitate to comment and tell us what you think... we're counting on your participation!

The Space Monkey Devs
P.S. Be sure to follow us on Facebook and Twitter !

------

So....?

coth.is
06-13-2017, 11:45 AM
I just hope the game isn't going to be as buggy as the website.

SirLegar
06-13-2017, 11:45 AM
Hey guys! Well this does not seem to be caused by overload, but rather a TLS misconfiguration. I opened the developer console on the login window and found this error in under the network tab:

The error stems from an AJAX call on line 96 in uplay.js. It does not properly handle the error, which causes the process to hang indefinitely, not doing anything.

The error message doesn't show, but it points towards the certificate being signed using SHA1, which is banned in newer versions all browsers as far as I'm aware, which is wierd because seperate verification shows it's signed using SHA256. Setting the "security.pki.sha1_enforcement_level" configuration option to "0" in Firefox circuments this and allowed me to login.

---

tl;dr: If you're using Firefox, go to type "about:config" in your address bar, accept the warning, search "security.pki.sha1_enforcement_level", set it to "0" and try again. Change back afterwards.

YES, it worked! Thanks dude.

Welcome to the Space Monkey Program for Beyond Good and Evil 2.

If you chose to receive email communications from us, we will be sending you news throughout the game's live development.
We look forward to creating and playing with you - don't hesitate to comment and tell us what you think... we're counting on your participation!

The Space Monkey Devs

G.A.Pster
06-13-2017, 11:48 AM
It's working now! :D

Zieggie123
06-13-2017, 11:51 AM
I think I did it? I got:

The Space Monkey Devs

------

So....?

I got the same thing. Looks like we just have to look for an email in the near future!

PainFreePill
06-13-2017, 11:57 AM
I got the same thing. Looks like we just have to look for an email in the near future!

Now I'm just refreshing my email frantically :P

yarrt
06-13-2017, 12:03 PM
Sick of trying now!!!! Wounded.... :(

Ubi soft's intermediate CA "DigiCert High Assurance CA-3" with PKCS #1 SHA-1 With RSA Encryption .. Browsers now block such intermediate SHA1 certificates.
I guess the responsible developer had to white list the page and forgot to escalate the ticket at internal IT to exchange the certificates (or the technician is informed, but "busy").

To sign up (in an slightly-less secure way) surf to this webpage (and add an exception for the page if possible only "temporary"):

Telemanus
06-13-2017, 12:12 PM
I think I did it? I got:

The Space Monkey Devs

------

So....?

I got this as well thanks to jadedcyborg, but I didn't even have to log in this time, like all the other times I tried. So I'm not sure this is it...

GeordieBen
06-13-2017, 12:22 PM

---

You Sir are a legend, TY buddy

PainFreePill
06-13-2017, 12:24 PM
I got this as well thanks to jadedcyborg, but I didn't even have to log in this time, like all the other times I tried. So I'm not sure this is it...

I have to admit it was a bit underwhelming, but even so I'm not really sure what else to do.

jadedcyborg
06-13-2017, 12:39 PM

Yeah... also noticed the checkbox for opting into the newsletter seems to be incorrectly accessed in javascript, resulting in that value always being set to false (or 0). In other words, don't hold your breath. They really need to fix this website, it's a bloody bugfest.

Ubi soft's intermediate CA "DigiCert High Assurance CA-3" with PKCS #1 SHA-1 With RSA Encryption .. Browsers now block such intermediate SHA1 certificates.
I guess the responsible developer had to white list the page and forgot to escalate the ticket at internal IT to exchange the certificates (or the technician is informed, but "busy").

Yeah, that seems to be it. Weird how the so-called SSL-checker tool I used didn't pick up on it. Manual inspection ftw.

Your workaround is probably better as it only applies to that domain. I do think it needs to be permanent to take affect outside of that specific tab tough, not sure.

IRISNetwork
06-13-2017, 12:52 PM
Think I got it working using Jaded's method. Cheers man. Will check back every so often however to make sure i'm signed up correctly :)

gorkslasher
06-13-2017, 01:37 PM
I tried with chrome but it didn't work. Tried with firefox, without changing any configs and it worked after the second attempt and I am seeing the welcome page. I did check to receive emails with news so we shall see if that part is working.

wassimokhtar
06-13-2017, 01:41 PM
Okay, that's a relief. I thought I was the only one with this problem.

I'm hoping they announce the fix soon.

lanested
06-13-2017, 02:11 PM

Thank you, this one worked.

ZeroIQ1024
06-13-2017, 02:52 PM
Thank you, this one worked.

I tried this too. The form that got stuck in a loop, didn't get stuck this time and it closed ... but I had no notification that anything was actually done.

How do you know if it was successful?

lanested
06-13-2017, 03:02 PM
I tried this too. The form that got stuck in a loop, didn't get stuck this time and it closed ... but I had no notification that anything was actually done.

How do you know if it was successful?

A few second after the popup closed http://bgegame.com/smp-signup/ was automatically redirected to a "thanks for signin up, follow us on FB" page.Didn't receive any mail from them tho.

ZeroIQ1024
06-13-2017, 03:17 PM
A few second after the popup closed http://bgegame.com/smp-signup/ was automatically redirected to a "thanks for signin up, follow us on FB" page.Didn't receive any mail from them tho.

Ah OK thanks.

I'll try again, I didn't get to see that page.

seePyou
06-13-2017, 03:39 PM

---

Yes! This worked beautifully! Thank you!

MG_MarsBar
06-13-2017, 04:13 PM
jadedcyborg's method worked http://prntscr.com/fjapyl thanks alot!

Ubi-Jimothy
06-13-2017, 04:35 PM
Hey folks,

We seem to be having a few issues with the Space Monkey Program signup page right now, as it appears to be working intermittently. We'll try and get it all sorted ASAP!

Thanks for bearing with us, and thanks for all of your interest in the program!

Best regards,

Jimothy

Sawbones194
06-13-2017, 04:39 PM
Hope you can fix it fast. Want to sign up ;)

ozone95
06-13-2017, 04:57 PM
With jadedcyborg's method, it worked ...

https://img4.hostingpics.net/pics/431278test.png

Rada_Torment
06-13-2017, 05:03 PM
Worked today.

jcnmsg
06-13-2017, 05:07 PM
I still haven't been able to sign up, any tips for a guy using Chrome? Damn!

BigLion614
06-13-2017, 06:12 PM
same problem for me , loading screen forever but then nothing when i log in with my ubisoft account ( same of rainbow six, the division etc )

Surfjayce
06-13-2017, 06:33 PM
iv tried on chrome and edge, get the same thing each time, try to sign in and it just sits trying to load the sign in. I'm pretty sure its a website issue not a browser issue.

Venom_04
06-13-2017, 06:35 PM

---

EDIT: Another method to circumvent the issue, suggested by yarrt:

Although I do think it needs to be permanent to take affect in other tabs.

Thank you so much !!

Epheremy
06-13-2017, 07:05 PM
Hey folks,

We seem to be having a few issues with the Space Monkey Program signup page right now, as it appears to be working intermittently. We'll try and get it all sorted ASAP!

Best regards,

Jimothy

I still can't sign up. I can't wait any longer D:

AlabamaYodeler
06-13-2017, 07:45 PM
TIL they fixed the sign up!

Prof-Utonium
06-13-2017, 08:19 PM
The sign-up work flow has changed, but now appears to be caught in an endless confirm loop.

"Yes, sign me up for the latest Space Monkey news" appears with a 'Confirm registration' and 'Cancel' option. Pressing 'Confirm registration' just sends you back to the message, asking you to confirm again. :confused:

Nfan10039
06-13-2017, 08:37 PM
The sign-up work flow has changed, but now appears to be caught in an endless confirm loop.

"Yes, sign me up for the latest Space Monkey news" appears with a 'Confirm registration' and 'Cancel' option. Pressing 'Confirm registration' just sends you back to the message, asking you to confirm again. :confused:

I'm glad I'm not the only one encountering this

Epheremy
06-13-2017, 08:44 PM

Same problem. Awww it's so painful, i want to be part of this right now! I've been waiting for this moment for almost 15 years, like -almost- all of us.

Dead-Pirate
06-13-2017, 09:02 PM
i just signed up to the program. better add me i ve been to the BG&E forum since 2008 waiting for some announcement about BG&E2

Sawbones194
06-13-2017, 09:51 PM
Witchcraft! How did you do this?

Epheremy
06-13-2017, 09:57 PM
i just signed up to the program. better add me i ve been to the BG&E forum since 2008 waiting for some announcement about BG&E2

How? Which browser are you using?

AlabamaYodeler
06-13-2017, 10:00 PM
How? Which browser are you using?

I used Chrome with this link,

https://betasignup.ubisoft.com/bge2

capac_01
06-13-2017, 10:34 PM
The register form contains a hidden platform select field and only works if a platform is selected. They've probably hidden it as there is currently only one platform (PC) available but for some reason it is not selected by default. If you display it using the developer tools and select the platform, the "Confirm registration" button leads to a success page.

benleslie5
06-13-2017, 11:10 PM
Managed to get registered

danielquasar
06-13-2017, 11:14 PM
The register form contains a hidden platform select field and only works if a platform is selected. They've probably hidden it as there is currently only one platform (PC) available but for some reason it is not selected by default. If you display it using the developer tools and select the platform, the "Confirm registration" button leads to a success page.

And how exactly does one do that? lol

sephiraukpsy
06-13-2017, 11:20 PM

You sir, are a legend. Thank You ;o)

Epheremy
06-13-2017, 11:43 PM

How do i do that? Can't they just fix this?

Edit: seems like they fixed it and i've finally signed up for the beta.
By the way, there's a survey about the trailer's characters, but it doesn't work for me. Am i the only one?

Johanson69
06-13-2017, 11:59 PM
How do i do that? Can't they just fix this?

Edit: seems like they fixed it and i've finally signed up for the beta.
By the way, there's a survey about the trailer's characters, but it doesn't work for me. Am i the only one?

In case it didn't work yet for anyone else, on the page that loops you around, disable the page CSS (see here: http://www.betterhostreview.com/disable-css-style-firefox.html). Then you should be able to continue.

AllInOneMighty
06-14-2017, 12:05 AM
As a side note, you can register for multiple platforms. I registered for both PC and PS4.

JeffCraig
06-14-2017, 12:26 AM
this signup worked for me: https://betasignup.ubisoft.com/bge2

I was never able to log in on the http://bgegame.com/ website. The ubisoft login just infinite loads.

Jagerbomber9000
06-14-2017, 05:49 AM
Yeah You guys are probably gonna want to check your registration status again... It looks like when it was originally letting your registrations go through (or, late last night), it was only for PC. Now a button for PS4 and XBOX are available.

Here's the funnier part. If you've signed up for 2 of them and then sign up for a 3rd time? It doesn't even give you a button to press for what you're signing up for and will sign you up for the remaining option.

That and they still haven't fixed the Crew 2 platform selection on Firefox. Great job, Ubisoft....

I bet some people are gonna be pretty pissed when they find out that they've only been signed up for the PC version.....

DiDoFRGT10
06-14-2017, 07:55 AM
Actually now when I go to this link: https://betasignup.ubisoft.com/bge2 it shows what I've registered to:

http://i.imgur.com/YKpKza7.png

lanested
06-14-2017, 09:34 AM
I registered about 8 hours ago from smartphone and I could chose only one platform (PS4). Is it possible to add PC as well? Doesn't seem like that.
+ did they send any form of confirmation email to anyone?

SuperBiscotCOT
06-14-2017, 11:22 AM
I registered about 8 hours ago from smartphone and I could chose only one platform (PS4). Is it possible to add PC as well? Doesn't seem like that.
+ did they send any form of confirmation email to anyone?

No one got an email, from what we know so far :)

Overture1928
06-14-2017, 11:54 AM
Hi! Sorry to bother about that, but when I sign up for Space Monkey Program yesterday there was no platform choice. Today it says I'm registered for PC version, but I only have a PS4! How can I change platform for PS4?

IRISNetwork
06-14-2017, 01:01 PM
Hey folks,

Best regards,

Jimothy

Is there any confirmation on how the beta participants are chosen? Is it there a limit to the number of Beta Testers? Is it first come first serve? Is it random? Would be devastating to be one of the first to sign up, only to miss out because of pure chance.

If it helps sway anyone's decision, I am a game dev in the UK, just let me know when you want me to catch the first ferry to France, Michel :cool:

Sethmiou
06-14-2017, 01:41 PM
Hi! Sorry to bother about that, but when I sign up for Space Monkey Program yesterday there was no platform choice. Today it says I'm registered for PC version, but I only have a PS4! How can I change platform for PS4?

Same question please !

Legion-495
06-14-2017, 05:07 PM
I registered too before the options were a thing. However I was not sure if I'm in. I did try to register without being logged in and somehow ended at the selection screen.
Maybe I used a diffrent link? There are multiple links to SignUp for it and maybe those aren't all the same? Worth a try.

BigCreamZombie
06-14-2017, 06:47 PM
The site has been down since the announcement.... The form never loaded for me.

http://bgegame.com/smp-signup/

I would like to sign up as soon as possible! I've been waiting 14 years!

Actually you register for it here:
https://betasignup.ubisoft.com/bge2/

The old one broke and now this one works

Jagerbomber9000
06-14-2017, 07:41 PM
As I said, sign up again and you can sign up for PS4 or XBOX as well.

Ryn0_L
06-14-2017, 08:59 PM
I was signed up as PC because there wasn't an option before. I need to get the Xbox option.
I can't "sign up again" because as soon as I hit the link, it requires me to sign in. Once I sign in, it say's I'm already registered for PC.

How do I sign up again, or cancel my PC registration?

Jagerbomber9000
06-14-2017, 09:17 PM
So you still aren't getting a platform selection?

FredVer
06-14-2017, 09:33 PM
I was signed up as PC because there wasn't an option before. I need to get the Xbox option.
I can't "sign up again" because as soon as I hit the link, it requires me to sign in. Once I sign in, it say's I'm already registered for PC.

How do I sign up again, or cancel my PC registration?

I have the exact same problem (but I wanted PS4).

ScoobyDoo504
06-14-2017, 09:39 PM

Same. I need the Xbox One platform.

Ryn0_L
06-14-2017, 10:13 PM
So you still aren't getting a platform selection?

Nope. Looks like I'm not the only one (which is mildly comforting).

Hatamaru
06-14-2017, 10:58 PM
Has anyone got a confirmation email? because I think I got in the program but I used firefox and I had to change some system settings, so I'm not really sure I got in

Jagerbomber9000
06-14-2017, 11:22 PM
Nope, I don't think anybody's seen any confirmation emails.

SuperBiscotCOT
06-15-2017, 11:23 AM
No confirmation emails yet ;)

wassimokhtar
06-15-2017, 11:38 AM
Hey all, so I just recently applied for the Space Monkey Program and I hope to hear more from it soon.

I want to help the BGE2 team as much as possible. The original game has helped me through my darkest times during my childhood years and it inspired me to pursue a career in game development.

I hope I can be of some help towards BGE2 whether it's testing, providing feedback or even just chatting with some of the developers. I also look forward to communicating as well as interacting with the community.

Let's strive to make Beyond Good & Evil 2 the best it can be! And remember: Stick to it like bees on honey! Whether you like it or not!

:)

SuperBiscotCOT
06-15-2017, 12:32 PM
Hey !

This game is behind so many personnal stories ... it's beautiful :)

Can't wait myself to provide as much help as possible !

And I also think we should only look at the great side of things, looking forward to what can be added and respect devs vision as they know better than us what they want to do. We just need to stick to it and try influence a bit in small details to make of it the best playing experience for any type of player ;)

MagicElmo
06-15-2017, 01:28 PM
Well Good Luck to us all! :-)

Hoping too to be able to add a second platform. Went for PC, but would like to add PS4 to it.

MtOjebogi
06-16-2017, 12:23 AM
Artistic variety is great in this game which shows creativity potential. Hope that the gameplay can match.

Three days behind from signing up. Hope I am not too late.

PC only here for me also. =X