PDA

View Full Version : Ubiverse CAMEOS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THE BLACK FLAG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WendysBrioche
06-12-2017, 10:23 PM
Welp, this was going to be inevitable.

Some guy was going to say it, and I've taking it upon myself to be that guy.

Not 15 minutes after the announcement:

Assuming the whole Ubiverse thing is still how they're doing things over at Ubisoft,

THERE SHOULD BE AN EDWARD KENWAY CAMEO IN THIS GAME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

But for real tho.... :cool:

Common, just 15 seconds!!!!!!!!! Even 3!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'll be happy if they even just mention his name, or if it's written somewhere!

BLAST2K18
06-12-2017, 10:27 PM
Good idea :)

Lt.Osva.
06-12-2017, 11:40 PM
It has to happen tho! They are (slaves) even singing same songs as in AC4!!

erico360
06-13-2017, 01:58 AM
Not sure about this. Could be a good thing to keep a distance from the ac series.

WendysBrioche
06-13-2017, 05:01 AM
Not sure about this. Could be a good thing to keep a distance from the ac series.

Eh, maybe, maybe not.

I don't think it would rub the wrong way in significant numbers since the game and its mechanics are admirably inspired by and rooted from AC Black Flag.

Without a doubt, the hardcore market for this game is going to be AC fans, and especially AC 4 fans, which has a following of its own outside of the AC hardcore fan market.

There are many people who love AC 4 just for being what it was. That said, I don't think those same fans who already love Black Flag would have any problem with maybe Easter Eggs at the least from AC series.

I mean, Watch Dogs had obvious references to AC, and AC to Watch Dogs.

I can see it flying for this game on my end at least.

I seem to recall Edward went on one last pirate expedition after the main questline of AC 4, I think it was in a description for his "Edward the Legend" outfit.

He wouldn't be a main character or anything. Assassins wouldn't be mentioned by name obviously. But as just Edward? I think it would mesh just fine, I believe.

If anything, it would serve just to pay a little homage to Black Flag, given AC 4's status as being a beginning inspiration for this series.

VeryFluffy
06-13-2017, 07:09 AM
Would be cool if various AC4 characters were available as ship captains in the game.

Galakseeowonder
06-15-2017, 05:07 PM
It has to happen tho! They are (slaves) even singing same songs as in AC4!!

It's typical oirate songs, one is even in the new Dishonored trailer