PDA

View Full Version : Question PC Assassin's Creed 3 Questions

PigGuardian123
06-12-2017, 06:35 PM
I just started assassins creed 3 and I am at boston, I went to the the general store and got my pistol and gun but I donīt know how to start my adventure. What do I do to be guided so I can start it. And how do I get a ship?

Locopells
06-12-2017, 08:09 PM
Charles Lee should be waiting outside with a horse, to take you to the Green Dragon Tavern.

naumaan
06-12-2017, 08:24 PM
The ship missions are very far away in the story, so just play the sequences for now

PigGuardian123
06-13-2017, 03:43 AM
Is ac3 gonna be stuck in boston the whole game because im really getting bored of bosten or am I going to explore the world and sail the 7 seas? Also is their any real difference between connor and Haytham Kenway other their change in looks and voice?

Sigma 1313
06-13-2017, 03:49 AM
You play in Boston for the first 2 sequence then go to the frontier. Sequence 4 takes place there too. You go back and forth between Frontier and Boston for a while before New York in sequence 8 and then switch between the three plus Homestead. You get the boat in Sequence 6 but only have 12 scripted missions and a few story missions with it. AC4 has you explore the majority of the caribbean. Connor and Haytham do have differences, especially in ideology, which you will see later in the game.

PigGuardian123
06-13-2017, 06:17 PM
When I went on a roof I ws fighting a bunch of grenadiers and I picked up a dagger. I realized this was amazing so I didn't drop it and now it seems its been added to my inventory. Is this normal and what pther weapons can I buy or get after the normal sword and the flintlock. Btw who are those guys that look like they have ski helmets or are they grenadiers they have their royal looking knifes that I have.

PigGuardian123
06-13-2017, 07:10 PM
When I get a ship is it possible to sail all over and adventure the 7 seas, and fight other ships?

Locopells
06-13-2017, 09:20 PM
When I went on a roof I ws fighting a bunch of grenadiers and I picked up a dagger. I realized this was amazing so I didn't drop it and now it seems its been added to my inventory. Is this normal and what pther weapons can I buy or get after the normal sword and the flintlock. Btw who are those guys that look like they have ski helmets or are they grenadiers they have their royal looking knifes that I have.

If an inventory slot is empty, in this case, the Small Weapon slot, than yes, any matching weapon that gets pick up with stay with you. There are more swords and guns to come as well as daggers, tomahawks, clubs and axes.

You should get an entry in the Animus database for each of the enemy archetypes.

When I get a ship is it possible to sail all over and adventure the 7 seas, and fight other ships?

No free roam in this game, not until ACIV. You can fight other ships within the naval missions though!

PigGuardian123
06-14-2017, 06:19 PM
I know that you get connor at the end of sequence 3 but which mission do I get him in?

Locopells
06-14-2017, 10:14 PM
First one in Sequence 4.

PigGuardian123
06-15-2017, 03:20 PM
I feel like the soldiers i'm fighting in sequence 2-3 are very easy, will they get harder as I progress? The game is getting boring because I can take out like 30 regulars unarmed.

Locopells
06-15-2017, 05:50 PM
Yes/no. You will fight a wider variety of soldiers, including ones that can block attacks and counters, but the regulars will be just the same. Once the notoriety system comes into play, you will encounter the Jaguars as well, who are a pain in the arse.

DSD27
06-16-2017, 02:27 AM
Charles Lee should be waiting outside with a horse, to take you to the Green Dragon Tavern.
Ah... those damn horses.... this takes me back... AC III..... zzzzZZZZZZzzzzzzz..

cheffinitup69
06-29-2017, 06:02 AM
i have an unusual problem with ac III the game works fine in multiplayer and plays, but when I start a single player game it crashes every time. To make things more strange I have another pc that is running win 10 that plays the single player just fine. It is only my gaming rig that doesn't play single player. intel I7 3930k x79 mobo 36 GB Ram RX 470 8GB gpu. Please help I want to finish this game on my sweet setup and not my web surfer