PDA

View Full Version : Where is the anti-ragequit patch?

Haemmerst0rm
06-12-2017, 06:32 PM
Hello devs

You told us we would get a patch today about the nerfs and the ragequits. Where is it? :p

Greetings

S0Mi_xD
06-12-2017, 06:38 PM
Hello devs

You told us we would get a patch today about the nerfs and the ragequits. Where is it? :p

Greetings

I'am not sure but as far as i know, we already have the patch since weeks for pc and days for consol.

They wanted to activate the penalty today, that doesn't requieres a patch.
So i think, you will see it if you try to leave a match after 30 seconds after a match beginns?

UbiJurassic
06-12-2017, 06:40 PM
Rage-quit is still planned to happen early this week. Should have more news on that for everyone very soon.

As for the live update, that will also be happening this week. When the date is finalized, we will share it with everyone.

Gray360UK
06-12-2017, 06:42 PM
As above, the ragequit penalty was due to be activated today. What time today is another matter and unknown.

The Live Update, which was the subject of last weeks Warriors Den Livestream, has all the balance / feat changes I think you are referring to, and that is scheduled to go in sometime this week, not today though, I am sure they said something about allowing a couple of days to make sure the ragequit penalty being activated doesn't cause any unforseen problems before they put the Live Update in.

Gray360UK
06-12-2017, 06:44 PM
Rage-quit is still planned to happen early this week. Should have more news on that for everyone very soon.

Not today anymore?

Soon™

;)

Haemmerst0rm
06-12-2017, 06:49 PM

As for the live update, that will also be happening this week. When the date is finalized, we will share it with everyone.

Oh :( ill wait then!

XxHunterHxX
06-12-2017, 06:51 PM
Not today anymore?

Soon™

;)

they need more data

UbiJurassic
06-12-2017, 07:04 PM
Not today anymore?

Soon™

;)

Sorry about that, should still be today. :)

vgrimr_J
06-12-2017, 07:14 PM

10 mins is not enough

first quit should be 30 mins

second 1h

and third 24h ban.

Gray360UK
06-12-2017, 07:21 PM

That's okay, I'll forgive you .... soon.

;)

UbiJurassic
06-12-2017, 07:43 PM
That's okay, I'll forgive you .... soon.

;)

https://media0.giphy.com/media/pEjnnil9lLrUc/giphy.gif

I'll be here waiting.:p

SplugeKing
06-12-2017, 07:45 PM
10 mins is not enough

first quit should be 30 mins

second 1h

and third 24h ban.

Ways to make the player base even more angry by vgmririr. 24 hour ban will make players say **** this game I'm out. Besides people will just start unplugging their Ethernet cord brosef

rossato2109
06-12-2017, 08:04 PM
Ways to make the player base even more angry by vgmririr. 24 hour ban will make players say **** this game I'm out. Besides people will just start unplugging their Ethernet cord brosef

LOL, some people in here really think screwing quitters will help out. Punshing quitters is a way to ubisoft to avoid the conection issues but in the end wont work well, "professional" quitters won't stop quitting because of that, will just unplug the cable what actually screws more the game conection than just menu quitting.

UbiJurassic
06-12-2017, 08:59 PM
Official ETA (http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/1687123-Enabling-Quit-Penalty-on-All-Platforms-%96-Tuesday-6-12-17-7-30AM-EDT-11h30am-UTC?p=12706920#post12706920) for the rage-quit activation is up. Unfortunately, it won't be going live until tomorrow morning.

rossato2109
06-12-2017, 09:02 PM
When will we see a penalty for ubisoft disconecting galore problems? I sugest everytime a player gets disconected Ubisoft loses 1 dollar.

Archeun
06-12-2017, 09:43 PM
Yes Ubi. Penalize players. You're down to 2k players a day on Steam now; this will certainly make it improve.

Alchemist..
06-12-2017, 10:05 PM
Did u guys realize that on this forum we have simple mods? They are normal workers but u jumping on them and bullying like they own u money for game u buy? Grow up and stop insulting innocent peoples

Tillo.
06-12-2017, 11:58 PM
Did u guys realize that on this forum we have simple mods? They are normal workers but u jumping on them and bullying like they own u money for game u buy? Grow up and stop insulting innocent peoples

Their innocence is gone when they behave like mercenaries, blame you, lie to you and take you by a fool.
Soon™ love it!

AKDagriZ
06-13-2017, 03:05 AM
ill get punish a lot then because i quit to centurion and shinobi . boring fight period

Aarpian
06-13-2017, 12:32 PM
Official ETA (http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/1687123-Enabling-Quit-Penalty-on-All-Platforms-%96-Tuesday-6-12-17-7-30AM-EDT-11h30am-UTC?p=12706920#post12706920) for the rage-quit activation is up. Unfortunately, it won't be going live until tomorrow morning.

Any plans to do anything about the fact that the post-game lobby is infuriating to navigate through because I have to click about 30 times to get rid of all the ****ing animations and updates to the same screen telling me how much xp and steel and loot I got (which I then have to delete individually because I don't have enough inventory space to have any non-unique items in it or I won't receive any loot in the next game because my inventory is full), and I can't just mash through the same button because it changes the "next" button to "actions" so then I click that accidentally and have to click back off of that menu before I can finally get back to the lobby which everybody will now leave because if anyone leaves then all the bots gets placed onto the same ****ing team and I can't then decide to back out without closing the game so I have to leave THAT lobby as well before I go into matchmaking and pray that if I was in a group with anyone they stay in my group and then probably sit through the ****ing faction war updates as if I gave half a rickety **** about it.

?