PDA

View Full Version : Campaign mode in Normandie?

ButtOwipoPC
04-27-2004, 07:28 AM
Dear all,

New to FB ACE, just got it yesterday and I am trying to figure out some things here....

1) Is it possible to play a US pilot in campaign mode? The cover is plastered with a US plane decal configuration but I do not see one in the game?

2) How do I play the Normandie maps in campaign mode? Which one is it? It seems they are all Eastern Europe, am I worng?

Thanks

ButtOwipoPC
04-27-2004, 07:28 AM
Dear all,

New to FB ACE, just got it yesterday and I am trying to figure out some things here....

1) Is it possible to play a US pilot in campaign mode? The cover is plastered with a US plane decal configuration but I do not see one in the game?

2) How do I play the Normandie maps in campaign mode? Which one is it? It seems they are all Eastern Europe, am I worng?

Thanks

AlGroover
04-27-2004, 07:40 AM
I think the kind of campaigns you are looking for are only available as community made extras. Look for links to these from contributors to these boards. Extreme_One's campaigns are very good. You could also try Netwings and normally I would recommend Mudmovers but that site has been down for some time.

ButtOwipoPC
04-27-2004, 09:34 AM
Ok, but it says on the box and on the internet that there are new maps. Are those considered "online" maps? Not actually included in the campaign mode?

Sorry, I am confused, this AEP seems more like a mega update rather than an expansion pack...I think I misunderstood...