PDA

View Full Version : Assassin's Creed Origins - E3 2017 Gameplay Walkthrough Trailer

Ubi-QuB3
06-12-2017, 09:24 AM
Watch the first gameplay walkthrough of Assassinís Creed Origins and get a look at the game's all-new combat, weapon system, and more. Available October 27.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YX0fd4q0baQ

strigoi1958
06-12-2017, 10:08 AM
The quality is amazing? is that on a new xbox?

The new takedown moves are great and the faster looting time will help me a lot :)

naumaan
06-12-2017, 10:17 AM
Eagle is a nice touch, will there be eagle vision after adding the new eagle?
BA YEK is gonna be a badass

rawr012
06-12-2017, 11:27 AM
Don't like the look of the new combat system tbh .:(

Helforsite
06-12-2017, 11:42 AM
The quality is amazing? is that on a new xbox?

The new takedown moves are great and the faster looting time will help me a lot :)

Yep, confirmed to be demoed at 4K on the new XBOX One X.

Sushiglutton
06-12-2017, 07:50 PM
Press 'Y' to assassinate. I see countless failed assassinations in my path lol.

Think it looked fantastic overall. Like the over the top bow stuff, the assassination chains and combat looks like its more engaging. And the world. I just want to dive in :D!

uFORTISSIMO
06-12-2017, 08:32 PM
I Would recommend that for the new Eagle vision, you guys make the eagles POV more visually cinematic and "animal like'. So For instance, you guys could make it so that when the player looks through the eagles Pov, the camera lens has a more "fish eye" lens type of look. Also you can try to have the vision more blurry along the edges of the camera but with sharper and better image quality in the center. This would mimic how predators (since Eagles are birds of prey) see by having the players vision solely focused on whats happening in the center of the screen, just like with how predators are able to focus on their moving targets in their direct line of sight.

I dont know, thought it would be a cool little fix/touch up you can do to make the game more unique and appealing.

vasiliou8
06-12-2017, 08:38 PM
Watch the first gameplay walkthrough of Assassinís Creed Origins and get a look at the game's all-new combat, weapon system, and more. Available October 27.

hello there l just watched the new trailer of ac origins and the only negative thing l spotted thus far is that the player can't totally cover himself when tries to cover himself in vegetation (they could patch it l guess by creating bigger vegetation so the player could fully fill in and what would you say about the player should move slowly in order not to be understood by the enemies otherwise should be spotted ..what do you say guys ?)and the other thing l didn't like that much was the horizontal leaps folks the player does to climb the wall .TOO UNNATURAL BIG IF YOU ASK ME .they could create smaller crannies or rocky projections l guess so the player could grab from them and reduce those unnatural leaps.apart from that the game looks awesome and l hope that the thing l heard that there will be no one hit stealth kills is a lie .l can't imagine an ac game without that .guys that is what made this game famous right

Xessive
06-12-2017, 08:40 PM
Not to be a stick in the mud, but why does the main character have what sounds like a South African accent?

As an Egyptian, that just stood out of place and took me right out of it. It's quite glaring. It would be like giving a Chinese character an Indian accent just because they're on the same continent.

Megas_Doux
06-13-2017, 12:00 AM
No epic cinematic trailer? :(

VitoAuditore
06-13-2017, 12:21 AM
No epic cinematic trailer? :(

this. I was wondering the same, they have cinematics for all of their other games atm I think, and they have had cinematics for every ac so far. So I'm really hoping for a cinematic trailer too

Speedy_PC
06-13-2017, 05:11 AM
I can't speak
https://media.giphy.com/media/xT77XWum9yH7zNkFW0/giphy.gif

imarja11
06-13-2017, 10:27 PM
Please remove the sound effect of air-assassination. Air assassination must be a silent moment, only the fall of the body to the body and the entry of the blade must be heard, not the stupid sound effect. Everything else is pure gold.

xL3J1Tx
06-13-2017, 10:40 PM
From the gameplay that I have seen, it seems like Bayek's hidden blade does not require him to have his finger cut off. Assassins Creed Origins takes place much before the time of Altiar who had to have his finger removed, and Leonardo da Vinchi's modifications to Ezio's hidden blade. I know this is knit picking but it I would expect the game creators to stay on point with the lore of the franchise.

Does anyone know the answer to this?

DavisP92
06-13-2017, 11:00 PM
So with everyone and their moms freaking out over the new combat system and not knowing much about the game really. I've noticed a few things that Ubisoft can potentially improve on that would make the game feel better when it comes out in October (of course this is my opinion but i do hope a lot of you share it)

1. the combat, imo is great, i like the new system, however I would recommend instead of having a glide dodge it should be more of a side step dodge. Having the minor animation of the Assassin side stepping to dodge rather than gliding would add to the immersion for one and also improve the combat in the smaller spaces (can't glide dodge in a small tent, it doesn't look right)

2. the climbing on anything is a great idea (boulders and mountains) however, you can clearly see that the animations aren't aligned correctly where the Assassin's feet will quite often go into the boulders. I believe in the normal process of polishing this would be corrected, but pointing it out is essential.

3. Third, which relates to the second point is the parkour and climbing animations have been sped up to an unreasonable level. Slow down, simple as that. By climbing so fast it takes away from the immersion and in fact makes the game look a bit sloppy.

4. From what i've noticed, there is only 5 main hidden blade animations. The air assassination, the climbing assassination, the in the bushes assassination, crouching, and standing. The Issue i have here is the standing assassination only has one animation where you turn the guard and stab his neck, the older games here did it better because it had multiple animations (stabbing them in the stomach, neck, front, back, side, etc.) Just add 1-3 more animations for the assassination

Does anyone know the answer to this?

He lost his finger

Antichrist866
06-16-2017, 12:05 AM

Looks great. Please just...make the main character interesting. I've only fallen in love with Ezio out of all the characters so far

TristanEst
06-17-2017, 09:01 AM

Really hope Ubisoft adds blood stains to dead bodies, AC Unity had beautiful blood staind, Syndicate had none c'mon it's 2017 ADD SOME BLOOD STAINS

Solidus_Sly
06-17-2017, 08:14 PM
Not to be a stick in the mud, but why does the main character have what sounds like a South African accent?

As an Egyptian, that just stood out of place and took me right out of it. It's quite glaring. It would be like giving a Chinese character an Indian accent just because they're on the same continent.

The main character is from the desert region of KMT which is the police force of the Medjay Archers, current day Beja Tribe. These people are from the AFAR tribe so yes, its make sense.

HitMan00
06-22-2017, 03:47 PM
question on the bird, can the enemy AI shoot down the bird or if we fly low can the AI get suspicious

Gokusonone
08-22-2017, 12:18 AM
Can you all please sign this petition if your fans of Haytham Kenway.https://www.change.org/p/ubisoft-would-you-like-to-an-ac-spin-off-game-about-haytham-kenway

joshoolhorst
08-22-2017, 12:10 PM
Can you all please sign this petition if your fans of Haytham Kenway.https://www.change.org/p/ubisoft-would-you-like-to-an-ac-spin-off-game-about-haytham-kenway

I doubt Ubisoft is interested in making Forsaken a game