PDA

View Full Version : Question No AC Origins Ubishop Exclusive Edition?

SHADOWGARVIN
06-12-2017, 12:19 AM
I was hoping there would be an AC Origins Ubishop Exclusive Edition that included a statue, but there doens't seem to be one. I will be really disappointed if there isn't a version with a statue. I love those editions and always buy them.

There should also be a Gold Steelbook edition, but this isn´t available on the website either.

Locopells
06-12-2017, 12:23 AM
https://www.amazon.com/Assassins-Creed-Origins-SteelBook-Gold-Xbox/dp/B072M65T9C/ref=sr_1_3?ie=UTF8&qid=1497223201&sr=8-3&keywords=assassins%2Bcreed%2Borigins&th=1

SHADOWGARVIN
06-12-2017, 12:25 AM
Is the Gold Steelbook Edition exclusive to the US?

Locopells
06-12-2017, 12:28 AM
Don't know, sorry.

OwnedByOmar
06-12-2017, 12:47 AM
The GODS edition is up for pre order on amazon!!

SHADOWGARVIN
06-12-2017, 12:50 AM
I know, but unfortunately only on amazon.com. It's on none of the european amazon sites and it's not in the Ubi store. I'm beginning to fear that it is exclusive to the US. I certainly hope it isn't because I want to pre-order it.

SlyTrooper
06-12-2017, 12:57 AM
I think they just haven't put it on yet. Maybe they're waiting until tomorrow? I want the collector's edition too, so I feel your pain haha. Hopefully they'll have another figurine to buy too, as they have done for all the other games.

SHADOWGARVIN
06-12-2017, 01:03 AM
I think so too. I really hope so. I think I have found a site that shows the exclusive edition. The edition is called: Dawn of the Creed Legendary Edition. It has a very big Bayek statue in it and the artbook. I think it will be very expensive, but it looks amazing!

SlyTrooper
06-12-2017, 01:09 AM
That is awesome! I'm getting that. Let's just hope my university budget allows it.

SHADOWGARVIN
06-12-2017, 01:15 AM
Indeed. That Edition looks amazing. That statue looks awesome and it's 73 cm!! That's huge!

Black_Widow9
06-12-2017, 01:37 AM
Hey,

I'm not seeing all of the Editions up and available yet so you may need to hang on a bit longer! :D

SHADOWGARVIN
06-12-2017, 01:50 AM
I will!! The Ubistore Exclusive Legendary Edition looks fantastic!!

Lonnie_Jackson
06-12-2017, 02:34 AM
As an Assassins creed collector it is really hard trying to get certain statues because of this region stuff. They should really start selling them as just ubicollectibles for each region missing whatever wasn't in their collectors edition. Just hoping it's not region based for this edition.

Helforsite
06-12-2017, 10:40 AM
That is awesome! I'm getting that. Let's just hope my university budget allows it.

*Mentions university budget* Oh god, this game and the PC I am going to have to build for it are gonna annihilate that budget... hoping to see an Edition with a new Encyclopedia though, otherwise I am probably gonna buy the Digital Gold Edition^^

SicarioTime
06-12-2017, 11:58 AM
Is the Ubistore exclusive gonna be available in the EU?

Misterscruff63
06-12-2017, 12:43 PM
Standard, deluxe and gold editions can be ordered through your uplay account as off now. (UK)

Gone for the gold as I got 20% off with uplay points.

Sekur
06-12-2017, 04:14 PM
Well I hope for an CE in Europe as well. till now in germashop ist only Standard, Delux and Gold Edition. Not even a Steelbook as far i can tell, thats a pitty. But i Hope they just havn´t added them in the EU Stores. I would Prefer Steelbook and Figure, but it seem even US haven´t got this, unless Dawn of the Creed Legendary Edition will come.

SHADOWGARVIN
06-12-2017, 09:14 PM
I just pre-ordered the Assassin's Creed Origins Ubisoft Store Exclusive Dawn of the Creed Edition. It looks awesome and I can't wait to play it!!

SlyTrooper
06-12-2017, 09:30 PM
Can't believe there's an edition that cost £699! As if I can afford that haha

SHADOWGARVIN
06-12-2017, 09:32 PM
Indeed! I was actually laughing when I saw that price. Who can afford €799? Are you also going to buy the Dawn of the Creed Edition?

Lonnie_Jackson
06-12-2017, 10:04 PM
That's how you do Ubisoft. All editions available to everyone. Thank you and please keep the that going. Got the dawn edition.

SlyTrooper
06-12-2017, 10:23 PM
Indeed! I was actually laughing when I saw that price. Who can afford €799? Are you also going to buy the Dawn of the Creed Edition?

Yep. That and the Bayek figurine. Just waiting for Ubisoft to sort out a cancellation of a previous order. I feel like they're purposefully delaying it so I can't get the E3 discount haha.

SHADOWGARVIN
06-12-2017, 10:50 PM
Haha. Maybe you can try calling them tomorrow? I had a similar issue a little while back and they fixed it while I was on the phone with them. Their customer service is always very helpfull.

True_Assassin92
06-12-2017, 10:52 PM
Ubisoft, will you make that Gold edition to the US also available to Europe? It'd prefer an edition that would give us that steelbook too.

SHADOWGARVIN
06-12-2017, 10:59 PM
You should go to the Ubisoft store. They have all the avaliable editions on there, including the Gods edition and the amazing Dawn of the Creed edition which includes a statue, artbook and Steelbook!

pacmanate
06-12-2017, 11:04 PM
That legendary edition price is ridiculous.

A Bigger Statue, Amulet in Resin and Lithographs means an extra £500? How does that make sense?

SlyTrooper
06-12-2017, 11:11 PM
Haha. Maybe you can try calling them tomorrow? I had a similar issue a little while back and they fixed it while I was on the phone with them. Their customer service is always very helpfull.

Gonna live chat them tomorrow. Had no idea you even could until 10 mins after they stopped for the day. Hopefully get everything sorted and get my pre-order down. Not sure whether to get the Gods edition too. Might be cheaper just to get it without the game on ebay later on?

That legendary edition price is ridiculous.

A Bigger Statue, Amulet in Resin and Lithographs means an extra £500? How does that make sense?

That's what I was thinking. £250 would have made more sense.

SHADOWGARVIN
06-12-2017, 11:19 PM
I think it will be cheaper without the game on ebay, or you could wait and see if the statue becomes avaliable separately in the future in the ubisoft store, but I'm not sure it will.

I was expecting the Legendary Edition to be €250. Same as the Shadow of War Mythrill Edition. I pre-ordered that on the day it was announced and I'm glad I did because it was sold out the next day.

SlyTrooper
06-12-2017, 11:23 PM
I'll have to think about it, but I'll probably just wait.

By the way, do Ubisoft charge upfront for pre-orders? It's been a long while since I last pre-ordered from them, so I'm not sure.

Sekur
06-12-2017, 11:28 PM
Well hardly you complain UBI acts, just kidding. Was to expect that all versions will be in shop after or during E3 pressconference.
Well 799€ ist puuh (ok 20% off fo code) still makes about 640€. however, still good für such a huge resin figure which ist limited to 999, so sure nothing for everyone, and i don't expect them to be cheaper or show up cheaper on ebay later on. So pricing of this match quiet well with resin figures in past, but at least there are also more affordable versions.
Looking forward to mine ;)

pacmanate
06-12-2017, 11:30 PM
That's what I was thinking. £250 would have made more sense.

Yeah.. Resin doesn't cost that much. Meh, I'm happy with the Dawn Edition, its the same statue pretty much

Sekur
06-12-2017, 11:44 PM
Yeah.. Resin doesn't cost that much. Meh, I'm happy with the Dawn Edition, its the same statue pretty much

Well i just can compare prices i know for resine figures. eg. Assassin's Creed® III : Connor - The Last Breath Premium Figurine (50cm) was 499€ without limitation.
God And Dawn Edition Figures is "just" PVC, they are normaly still amazing, and you dont have of cause to get the 799 resine. the Bayek & Senu-Figur (37 cm) ist fine!

SHADOWGARVIN
06-12-2017, 11:47 PM
Yes, they do. It doesn't matter what payment option you choose. It was changed a while back. Credit cards used to get charged on the day that the shipment was send, but now you have to pay upfront.

SlyTrooper
06-13-2017, 12:29 AM
Yes, they do. It doesn't matter what payment option you choose. It was changed a while back. Credit cards used to get charged on the day that the shipment was send, but now you have to pay upfront.

Alright. Hmm. Could be potentially problematic, but I'll make it work.

So, what I've figured out is that I can't afford to pay upfront until some stuff I have on Ebay sells. Ironically, the reason I don't have enough is because I was trying to improve my AC collection in time for the AC Origins announcement.

I've had to use another 100 uplay points to get another 20% discount because of this. I was trying to cancel an order I made previously to get my first discount code back and pay for Origins and that order all at once, but because I have to wait I would miss out on the E3 sales discount on the other items. It's so unnecessarily complicated :confused:. Doesn't matter though, uplay points don't cost money and I'll get more eventually.

I may have to wait a little while to pre-order, but in better news, I think I can get the Gods edition as well as the Dawn of the Creed edition. And I won't have to worry about money when I'm at Uni because I'll have already payed. It's gonna be so awesome to have three figurines of Bayek on release!

SHADOWGARVIN
06-13-2017, 12:56 PM
That's going to be awesome indeed.

It sucks that you can't pre-order yet though. I think it was last year that Ubisoft changed their payment policy.

I think you can get those 100 uplay points back if you contact their customer service and explain what happened. I don't think it will be a problem. Their customer service is always very helpfull.