PDA

View Full Version : Deadzones issue

Alchemist..
06-11-2017, 06:43 PM
Did somebody notice that if u move a stick down guard changing itself to right side? If i move a stick to left-bottom side guard still changin itself to right stance and sometimes changing itself to right and going back to left. Also when i move my stick down than just take finger from stick to leave it in neutral guard changing itself to up stance.

I check it on mouse and moving mouse down dont making any change in stance until mouse not moving left-bottom or right bottom side. It sometimes happen but in 99% guard change is a lot more consistent than in gamepad.

I also check it on different deadzone sensitivity and its still same. Moving stick down changing stance default in right side and even u move stick on left-bottom side switching guard itself from left to right and up.

I just record that. All the time moving stick down and each tim i try move it little more on left side. (sorry for quality)

On this video i make deadzones on 5. Its not that bad but we can notice that guard sometimes change to top stance when i just let the stick in neutral (0:46 sec of video)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VWFOWBT9aLM&feature=youtu.be

2nd on is with deadzone sensitivity on 1. Stance just going like cracy from left to right and top without any input.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c2OXQGMX5uE&feature=youtu.be

It looks like controllers have input in any place u move the stick, what make big issue because on highest sensitivity moving your stick little to much down will queue right stance first after left and sometimes even go back to right.

Its just my controller or its same for everyone? Im using wired ps3 gamepad.

UbiJurassic
06-11-2017, 11:56 PM
It's possible it could be your controller. Have you tried using an alternate controller?

MasterChiefPON
06-12-2017, 03:20 AM
I play on Xbox One and I don't have problems at all, I use it on 3. It could be your controller, also I remember when Roman said in a stream that putting the value to low could led to bugs so don't use it in 1 or something.