PDA

View Full Version : For Honor won't revive...

YuBiShiGouShi
06-11-2017, 11:13 AM
I just want to simply state that this game will never make a comeback like RB6 did unless you do something about it.

Duels: Fun but too damn boring due to Turtle Meta
Brawls: Same as Duels except when somebody dies it turns into a gank fest
Elimination: Same as Brawls with added powerups.
Skrimish: Powerup ganking fest.
Dominion: 100% gank fest with non-stop ledging with no way to defend yourself because you nerfed the only thing we had to defend against ganking.....REVENGE!!!!(all you had to do was remove it from Duels and Brawls but instead choose to make it completely worthless. Good job...not.

Truth is this is just one of those ideas of a game was really nice on paper and script but I don't feel it will make a comeback. Understand their reasoning for P2P but nearly 4 months later and the game is nearly unplayable, 30 fps console and awful input lag, but you know what I'm not going to spend my morning listing all the problems this game has because we all know and so does Ubisoft. We're tired of hearing we need more data, more data. How much damn data do you need? I will give you guys an amazing applause to your PR though. You have given the most amazing PR than any game development team that I've seen in many many years. So at this point, and I'm sure some of the internet gangsters will have some trash to say, but Ubisoft.....good luck in the future because you clearly need it.

Farewell fellow warriors......

Mia.Nora
06-11-2017, 11:21 AM
.... So at this point, and I'm sure some of the internet gangsters will have some trash to say, but Ubisoft.....good luck in the future because you clearly need it.

Farewell fellow warriors......

Nah they do not need any luck, because if they are not hostile taken this year then it will be next year. They know they have no future, so they are simply cashing out.

CrunaCross
06-11-2017, 11:27 AM
Nah they do not need any luck, because if they are not hostile taken this year then it will be next year. They know they have no future, so they are simply cashing out.

You say this based on... what? Oh you just had a "hunch" Okay I get it. You have a feeling that this might be the case so it must be true.

Nobody can predict the future, but if it comes to that, there are MANY options to boost up the playerbase. Also please tell me which UBI multiplayer game actually died. Many games had dropped playerbase as newer titles came out or just lost interest. But which one of their titles DIED? I'm waiting...

DrExtrem
06-11-2017, 11:34 AM

I would rather say, that they are getting more and more unattractive for take overs, because they produce faulty games with bad press.

Why buy a company, that is loosing its consumers fast? You either do a take over, to eliminate an opponent or to make cash with their products.

Atm, ubisoft is killing itself with its sub-standard products - ne reason to take them over. Even the last assassins creed games did not sell that good. The division and for honor are a post launch disaster and iirc, Wildlands is not that great as well.

ViciousOphidian
06-11-2017, 11:39 AM
It will once they finish all the seasons and release the "Complete Edition" with a 30% discount.

Dhaleks
06-11-2017, 11:50 AM
You say this based on... what? Oh you just had a "hunch" Okay I get it. You have a feeling that this might be the case so it must be true.

Based on the fact that Vincent Bolloré, head of Vivendi, has started buying is way towards total control of Ubisoft, maybe?
It's no secret Vivendi has plans for Ubi, especially since they started producing movies.

Netcode_err_404
06-11-2017, 12:04 PM
" For Honor won't revive"

Really ?

LOL

Who would have imagined.

DrExtrem
06-11-2017, 12:19 PM
Let's just say, that a second season is becoming more and more unlikely.

Especially with games like kingdom come in the making.

Netcode_err_404
06-11-2017, 12:41 PM
Let's just say, that a second season is becoming more and more unlikely.

Especially with games like kingdom come in the making.

E3 is coming, actually, is already here, and with it, new games, and announcements.

If they do not fix the game in 1-2 patch. This game will die. In shame, its a fact.

Ms conference and sony one will surely announce some good games, so, the game will be a desert even on console.

Duuklah
06-11-2017, 05:02 PM
The problem is that all games have a natural attrition rate.

Most games replace those who leave with new blood.

FH is in such a disastrous state at the moment that any new players would be insane to drop the AAA price tag to join in the "fun"..

So naturally the player base will continue to shrink - Even if this was a GREAT game. Since this game is plagued by issues it will die off at a faster rate than normal by simple math..

I predict F2P within 6 months.

Gastgrinder
06-11-2017, 05:40 PM

Have you ever seen a f2p game from ubisoft?

DrExtrem
06-11-2017, 05:46 PM
Nope.

They will give you a discount. 20€ for a direct download from the sony/ms stores.

Netcode_err_404
06-11-2017, 06:01 PM
The problem is that all games have a natural attrition rate.

Most games replace those who leave with new blood.

FH is in such a disastrous state at the moment that any new players would be insane to drop the AAA price tag to join in the "fun"..

So naturally the player base will continue to shrink - Even if this was a GREAT game. Since this game is plagued by issues it will die off at a faster rate than normal by simple math..

I doubt they will go f2p ( in that case will be a true scam because i paid full price),

EDG_Avocado
06-12-2017, 12:04 AM
game was never meant to last more than a week.
I'd say this game did well for having no servers.