PDA

View Full Version : Suggestion PS4 (Unity) Putting up Fleur-de-Lys as a download again would be nice.

Aelvir114
06-11-2017, 03:43 AM
I shouldn't have to buy a whole NEW CONSOLE, being an XBOX ONE, just to get a sword that was stated to have been made available as a free download to everyone after the season pass was made unavailable. I mean, they made all the other season pass content available, free or not. The worst part is. I never played unity until early 2016 which by then the season pass was long gone. But it was stated that the weapon was made available as a free download in 2015.
The page's original url automatically redirects you to Unity's page when you are signed in. It displays as normal when you're not signed in, but once you do, bam, Unity page.
https://store.playstation.com/#!/en-hk/games/addons/ac-unity-fleur-de-lys-sword/cid=EP0001-CUSA00605_00-ASIA000000000010

It's ridiculous. Out of all of the weapons in the game, it is actually the most beautifully designed, and given the setting and theme for the game, Fleur-de-Lys is quite fitting. And it's really shameful for not allowing people to have such a weapon. Sure, it's not very strong, but neither is the Flamberge, but I still use it. Heck, I wouldn't mind using it on the guards while I hang out by my Café. :\ Even moreso, I'd even pay $30 to get the freaking thing, or even as a Uplay/Ubisoft Club reward.
It's kind of ridiculous, It's literally the only thing in the game you can't get. I'm pretty sure it wouldn't even be hard to put it on the PS Store again if the XBOX ONE store still frigging has it. :'(

And as such I have made a petition on it.
https://www.change.org/p/ubisoft-make-the-fleur-de-lys-available-as-a-download-on-ps-store-for-assassin-s-creed-unity

Blazor14
06-11-2017, 04:34 PM
The Fleur de Lys is not a good sword I have it on pc. Try to get Eagle of Suger or Schiavona I think if thats its name

ladosefan
06-11-2017, 04:47 PM
Don't you think you are overreacting?:confused:Unity has a ton of cool weapon choices