PDA

View Full Version : This sucks

Raven_Brood
06-10-2017, 09:30 PM
What a total rip off, Ubisoft in the the head to ever purchase another product from this company. They just don't care about there customers. Disconnects, on all systems, Xbox, ps4' and computer. Over powering new classes, at the beginning of the season. No one even plays the other classes, it's all cents., and ninjas. The iron rate makes you pay out of pocket just so you at least with friends can survive a single combat 1:5 times if your not double or tripled teamed. Most players just sit in the respawn point for the match to end for there 50 iron. If you don't believe me just check all the other dis-harted consumers post.

Well they got my money, fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice shame on me. I'll stick to EA and Bioware from now on.

I was really looking forward to a multiplayer hack and slasher.

psyminion
06-10-2017, 10:59 PM
I play on ps4 (sounds like the most network stable and populated of the platforms) and don't have many disconnects, most fights are MAX 3 new heroes (out of 8), and rage-quitters (you know who you are) do crash the game. I also haven't spent a dime of real money on steel to get gear.

to be honest, the option to buy game currency over paid dlc packs that fragment the player base (looking at you EA) is the lesser of the seeming necessary evil of micro(macro) transactions in games.

sorry you are having a bad time, but this is the fighting game I have been waiting years to play.

I hope your experience gets better!

UbiNoty
06-10-2017, 11:15 PM
What a total rip off, Ubisoft in the the head to ever purchase another product from this company. They just don't care about there customers. Disconnects, on all systems, Xbox, ps4' and computer. Over powering new classes, at the beginning of the season. No one even plays the other classes, it's all cents., and ninjas. The iron rate makes you pay out of pocket just so you at least with friends can survive a single combat 1:5 times if your not double or tripled teamed. Most players just sit in the respawn point for the match to end for there 50 iron. If you don't believe me just check all the other dis-harted consumers post.

Well they got my money, fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice shame on me. I'll stick to EA and Bioware from now on.

I was really looking forward to a multiplayer hack and slasher.

Hi Raven_Brood:
I'm really sorry to hear that you've run into so many problems, especially with disconnects. I'd strongly suggest you reach out to support (https://support.ubi.com/en-us/Games/4315) for troubleshooting help so we can help look into why you're having so many problems across all these different platforms. (I'm more surprised you purchased FH for all 3 >.<)

Also, FH is probably the furthest thing from a slash-and-hack game, but I hope we can help you out with the disconnect problems so you can find out for yourself!